• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What Spongebob character best fits you?

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
I'd probably be a mix of Spongebob and Squidward, but if I had to pick one I'd go with Plankton. =D

Ok, thanks. I wasn't quite sure where to post this, maybe I'll actually get some responses. :D

rmhE8NK.jpg

Mr._Krab.jpg

You are Mr. Krab. Out of all your friends, you are the one with the undying drive to succeed. You are determined to make it big, and you will! You can be a Wall Street Millionaire or a top movie executive. Whatever you concentrate on achieving is within your grasp. Just remember to take the time to chill out with friends every now and then so you don't get burnt out!

SpongeBob.jpg

You are SpongeBob. You look at the world with wide eyes and innocence and are a true optimist. You love everything about your world and try to get others to feel the same way. You are permanently in a terrific mood. You can be slightly na�ve and there are people who try to take advantage of you- but you don't have to worry because your friends are there to protect you. It is like you live in your own little happiness bubble!

idk how much of that's true or not. I was expecting Patrick or Larry tbh.

I'm Spongebob by the quiz but I was more wondering which character people thought best represented themselves/their personality.

^ I'd have picked plankton, just based on what I perceive to be parallel characteristics.

Main characters I guess, but there's a lot of other characters. But then again I'm a Spongebob fanatic. Think I've seen every single episode multiple times.

Off the top of my head...

Spongebob
Squidward
Sandy
Mr. Krabs
Pearl
Plankton
Larry
Patrick
Spongebob's Parents
Etc...

^ I'd have picked plankton, just based on what I perceive to be parallel characteristics.

Nice avatar. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Took the last test too and the result is spongebob lol

"You are Squidward. You can be a wee bit touchy and emotional sometimes, but that doesn't mean you are full of gloom and doom all the time! You have one or two very good friends that completely understand you, and that is all you need! You have fun on your own terms- and if someone doesn't like that...well, you don't care! You simply like to spend time alone and there's nothing wrong with that!"

Oh god, I saw this coming...