Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who are you attracted 2?

from_straight_ A_2 Es

Bluelighter
Hey
I was wondering what other ppl looked for in a mate/find a turn on? I know there's the usual nice smile, big boobs, buff body, but what about the wierd shit? Are you attracted to a particular type? Reveal all...
Personally, i've developed a wierd attraction to older (bout 5-10 years old than me) men. Stick a well groomed, late 20s/early 30s man, in a suit with a nice tie in front of me and i'd have to be physically restrainted. Why i find these men romping round in business suits attractive i don't know... but there's my quirk. Now what about yours...

men in suits... drrrrrooooooooollllll
*wipes chin*
hmm and a man in uniform is good to. Army, Navy, Airforce.. yum. For some reason don't have a thing for cops though.

blondes
smile.gif

i seem to say this every second post... but hey...
i go fo nice chicks...
smile.gif

N.I.C.E...
geddit?
------------------
-d0nuth0e-
I'd like to shout out for my friends... you lovely, lovely people... I hope you know who you are...
Wikkidness... a part of life since the first ape man did the second ape man in the pooper...

K9 has a nose fetish.
I notice someones nose as soon as I meet them.
I base a phys.attraction to them on how I appreciate their face, which ive found always relates to how their nose accentuates their face. WEIRD, i know.
many an occasion has arisen where I've had mates say; "fuck she's got fantastic tits", "will you check out the legs on that", and ive gone, "Oh my god! FUCK NO, Look at her nose!"
*i dont know this guy*
*wierd glances all around*
smile.gif

plasma, you mean nice as in innocent as in never been touched.
if so i know where youre coming from.
but i also like street tough edgey chicks.
as long as they have brown or black hair.
i also like 'interesting'looking girls
if you fit the bill please come to my site
imonlykiddingiwouldnevergiveoutmyemailaddress.com
but seriously i like those girls
------------------
quick man, kick me in the junk

I like girls who like me. This is not helped by the fact I am somewhat of a social recluse...

kitten:OH YEAH!! how come, somehow, guys you'd never look twice at normally, look fuckworthy in a suit. What is it?
hmmmmm....other things that I'm attracted to: ful_sik_trippa and lovely big big muscles *drool*.
*aroused*

i like red-haired pole vaulters.
one in particular.
*waves at her*
------------------
"when i rock, it's something to see, something to see, something to see..."

Bubbles: gotta agree I just don't get it, the suit just changes everything. That's why if I meet a guy wearing the suit, I've gotta see him outta it!
Maybe I should rephrase that! Then again, maybe not
wink.gif

Hmmm...she should have short dark hair, amazing smile/eyes, about 5"6' and drives a hovercraft.
wink.gif

hehehe
DJC
------------------
"We are the children of the revolution"

Ok I will say it... eyes... it is all in the eyes... now I feel like a fuckwit.
*Munch runs off to poke his eyes out*

i'm attracted to my fiance.(mrs samadhi)
she's got THE most wicked, wild, very long wavy-curly dark brown hair...like lady Gadiver...mmmm...oh, and everything else is exactly as i like it too
wink.gif

No no Muncheee. I totally agree. I find that it is all in the eyes for me too. I rekon that you can get a feel about a persons nature, from looking in the eyes.
Although I like strong shoulders tooo.
smile.gif

And a height of about 175 + or - 2 cm.
smile.gif

I'm partial to guys with brown hair and big eyes, but I also go for someone who can go as hard/harder (on the dance floor!!) than me, someone who can make me laugh and they have to be able to carry out a semi-intellegent conversation.
Most of all these special guys have to like sitting around watching sport on TV. Any takers??
wink.gif

------------------
You startin' shit??

mmmmm, sounds nice insecurity!!
me - i like guys who can dance, hehe - if you can go harder than me i'm all yours
wink.gif

i also have this thing for guys' collar-bones **drools** (no, REALLY)
bk
ps you know i'm only jokin' doncha blondie, i'm all yours babe :p
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
.... no, we do not gnaw on our kitty, we stroke her, love her ....

hrmmm
well im partial to red heads teehehee
smile.gif
dun know why LOL!
smile.gif
smile.gif
think they're sexy..and im with the others who LOVES a man in a suit..dam HOT is all i gotta say..heh
as for personality characteristics i like bois who are still in touch wif their inner child..who like to go play in the playground or the park..and arne't scared of an adventure!
smile.gif