• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Airwalk

Bluelighter
OK I'm stealing this thread idea from the main social because well its about the only non sex related one I've seen in a while.
So think back to those days when you where say 8-12 years old and you had a dream of doing something, like being a fireman or something. Then tell us what you are actually doing and what your new dream is.
For me I wanted to be an Airforce pilot just like Tom Cruise in TOP GUN. Well now I work in marketing and the only flying I do is on the weekendend
wink.gif
. My new dream is to own a ski resort or restaurant (In a ski resort town).
------------------
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"
"Well I have actually and it turns out that the devil is a real top bloke."

when I was 8ish. Hmm, I had no aspirations in the real world except to be monkey! I had made myself a bo, bow + arrow, various other martial arts stuff and just played MONKEY in the back yard a lot. Attacking invisible enemies, doing ninja style stuff a lot. My first career path I had thought about was computing, which I am currently doing at moment (linux system admin). I never cared much for work, mainly because I was always working with my parents (truck driver and helping out at a sunday market thing in marybinong) ever since I was 9..

World Famous DJ
------------------
Token Signature: STOMPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What the fuck didn't I want to be????
A ballerina, dancer, doctor, nurse, lawyer, musician, singer, drummer, writer, artist of all sorts, chef, pastrycook, jeweller, traveller, photographer, actress, swimmer, tennis player, soccer player, billionaire, architect, flight attendant, world class nintendo champion,fashion designer, DJ, producer and heaps heaps more that I just can't remember ATM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder I'm a confused individual!!!!!!!!
Now I just want to travel although I'm still quite intrested in all of the Arts, jewellery making etc. Just working in a shit job so I can save up some money to do all of that
smile.gif

------------------
Come on gang lets scramble
One for all and all for one the eagles fly till the jobs are done
[This message has been edited by pekkie (edited 17 July 2001).]

Wanted to join the army I think. Now I'm getting into IT and might join the reserve later on.

I wanted to be a space cadet.
------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)

Well it certainly wasn't to become B/L reknowned nang whore. But hey, you gotta do the best with what ya got
smile.gif

And I spose at least i got my second choice
wink.gif

I seriously wanted to be She-Ra - you know, He-man's sister?
I used to walk around in a little white skirt and gold tiara and boots when i was 5......
What was i thinking.........
------------------
SMILE :) - it's the second best thing you can do with your lips ;)

the best goddamn horse rider in the world.
No wait, not just the world - but the universe. This is all after i've become a racing car driver.
------------------
'once u pop, u can't stop..'

I wanna wanna be, a walla- wallaby!
no seriously, it was two choices:
A top notch ultra secret Commando with all the cool gizmos and weapons and getting to shoot things and climbing 30 foot walls to penetrate enemy lines and wrecking havoc on the unsuspecting enemy and learning to kill with 2 fingers and......
("Ok, Mr, time for your shot....." - Nurse)
and the other thing I wanted to be was a scientist.....well, we all know which path I chose (dagnabbit!)

OMG - sifu_elver - I can't believe you stole my answer - let *me* be the firetruck and you can settle for being an ambulance or something, fair deal?
smile.gif

At 12 year's of age i passionately wanted to be an archeologist....i had this thing for dinosaur's....they still fascinate me actually.

What did I wanna be when I grew up??
Jason Donovan's girlfriend....
Shuddup...he was kinda kewl back then *LOL*
And at least it was better than my first ever crush.....Boy George.....yup, first crush was on a gay guy.....man no wonder I'm single!!!

i soo wanted to be a professional footballer.
now, i just wanna be happy.. i havent decided on any career path, just so long as it keeps a smile on my face
smile.gif

------------------
Well, thats my 2.2c worth (inc. GST). I'll be in the corner if anyone needs me....

Hmmmm... I actually think I wanted to be a scientist... and now I am one... and I dont really want to be one anymore... now I want to be someone who uses this, ..., lots to put pauses into my scentences... something I seem to be achieving... I'm such an over-achiever...
I also wanted to be a tree for a while.
Sometimes I want to be normal... thats not gonna happen.
Actually I always wanted to be grown up... now that I am (physically) I want to be a kid (and I am mentally)... SCHWEET.

A systems administrator.
Dang kids and their crazy dreams, huh?
------------------
Dig and be dug in return.

I wanna be a badass ghetto pimp
------------------
But who needs a car, when you've got a pogo stick

Ok, When I was really small, like 5 or 6 I had a real thing about unusual rocks and minerals. In fact I collected them from all over the world when my family used to do alot of travelling. I have pieces of sandstone from egypt found inside Tutankhumun's tomb, heaps of greenstone from NZ and jade from Japan and stacks of fossils I'd find on the ground in my searches. I guess I wanted to be a geologist. But as I got older (figuratively, I'm taking 8-10) I wanted to be a Virologist, hunting down emerging viruses in places like Africa...
At the moment, Im an Arts student, but you never know...
wink.gif