Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pooh Bear

Oceanboy

Bluelighter
I am inspired to write here of Pooh Bear.
I feel that he is a precursor to the smiley face;i.e. a smiley face in the shape of a bear.
Oh what fun we have today when we let ourselves.
Purification of self enables the E that you already are, to be occurring full time.
I really love you people here.You are very, very wonderful.Allowing the heartstar love light shine more and more,carrying its beautiful message to every corner of the world.

fruitloops.jpg

^^^ and that kiddies, is the reason why you should never touch drugs.
As a side salad... with slight editting that sounds like the engrish you'd find in those teen japanese school notebooks with the special anti-bacterial, lemon infused paper you find in those Hello Kitty stores.
Let Pooh Bear inspire your heartful writing here and give you smiley face like Pooh Bear's always smiley Pooh Bear bear face. :D Oh what joyous fun we have today when we let ourselves write and smiley in this book. :D
Purification of ones innner pooh bear enables the smiley pooh bear smiley bear face that you already are. And so let us smiley full time.
Pooh Bear really loves your most joyous time together with smiley writing. You are very, very wonderful. Allowing the heartstar love light shine more and more, carrying its beautiful message to every corner of the pooh bear smiley world

bahahahha
plaz i think this thread already has enuf PLUR dont add more

I think this packet of fantastic noodles is missing its vegies.

Originally posted by InSoMnIa^:
I think this packet of fantastic noodles is missing its vegies.
omg i luvv u InSoMnIa^!!! phunee boi! [the irrepressible.. that is sooo ur new nickname boi!]

Hmmmm... the reading on the Fetish Jester super patented jade-o-meter seems to be rising...
Who cares if Oceanboy is high, low, sideways, insane, inpsired, peaking, scattered, coming down, tired, depressed, happy or any more of a plethora of possible states of mind? The thing is that he has attempted to express that pure feeling that is within us all.
Good work, Oceanboy. Thumbs up to you.

Indeed Oceanboy's facts check out - Winnie the Pooh was created by Alan Alexander Milne in 1926, while the smilie face (created by Harvey Ball for a Massachusetts insurance company's logo) was not created until 1963. :)
I assume this sort of in depth research was already done, but I thought I'd better check just to make sure... ;)

ahhh oceanboy... i've missed your work. good to see you're still about :)

I noticed a topic that I knew was going to be totally irrelevant (thats debatable to all things on ere :) and then saw the author. I clicked and went 'This'll be fucking huge' and it wasnt to my surprise.
The important thing is though, Ocean managed to convey in a few lines the complete shattering of my monday morning reality as he usually does in a page or more, top work matey.

As a black african american orignal gangster rapper once said:
"Fuck all y'all!"
we love you O.B.
pLuR it up.