• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BL'er you'd most like to meet and why - Part 2

^^^^^^
I hear ya there Horsey - haven't seen her around BL for awhile now though.

agreed. hmmm, this could quickly degenerate into "everyone who ever wanted to do her" thread....
[ 31 January 2002: Message edited by: johnboy ]

**puts up hand**
me please ;) :)
no really, like i said here, ashke is the one bluelighter i have ALWAYS wanted to meet......
bk :)

I would love to meet Barney gumnut and all the other bush doofers I seem to miss at bush doofs. I have re-found my love of bush doofs :)

Although I've met Barney Gumnut I would actually like to meet him straight. Seemed like a top bloke but I twas to mashed to respond properly.

BG is a top bloke and a very funny one at that. He's doing some stand up comedy these days so if you get a chance get down to see him.
*Looks around for the thread somewhere*

yeah I wanted to see Barney Gumnut at RS, but yeah If u didnt make the tent city, I didn't meet U!!.. although now I said that some of the randoms I met were prolly BL'ers, I would also like to meet pleo for more the 3 seconds!

wakko!!! I would certainly love to hook up with wazza and Airwalk properly, and dee cee for that matter. All chopped up at a party's all good and well, but nothing beats good old fashioned conversation. Maybe another barbie soon??

I would like to meet myself, at a rave somewhere. That would be the biggest spinout.
"Greetings, I'm from you another universe and I've come to bring you this message....
RIP IT UP OLDSKOOL TO THE MAXX!!! ACEEEEEEIIIIDD!!"

...add harraser to the list, he's written some good poems and always has some good replies to give and he's been around for a while...
*wanders back to the words forum*

I wanna meet ican'tfellmylegs, actually i already know him and am going round to his house later tonight, i also want to meet all the BLs whom decree that i can't speak english properly and then spit some Shakespeare and Blake at them and then cuss them out in indonesian and german. And Eddi Spgeddi- he at least thinks i'm funny ;)
Over to you ROOOOOOZZZZZZZ (said in Jim Waley barotone)

Thanks Jim,
I would like to meet at least two bluelighters at once just to disprove the theory that there is only one skitz bluelighter posting everything on this board.

Originally posted by Tabernacle:
i also want to meet all the BLs whom decree that i can't speak english properly
"who" decree.
Sorry, I was overcome by the irony.

sorry anna!... but im with tabernacle on the "whom" vs who in this scenario.
"whom," when your speaking to someone, about a third person.

Well i don't care who or whom is right, you're off topic, if anyone wants to continue this english lesson, start a new thread :)

sorry tarsy.... you saw there was new replies and openned the thread thinking, please let it be me, let it be me. and when it wasnt... light up the flames eh?! never mind mate- its just that we already met once, though i would like to get to know you.
I wanna meet some of the crazy people from overseas and the rest of the bluelighters down here whom I havn't met yet...

Theres so many people here i'd like to meet.Unfourtunately after some of my stupid comments they wouldn't want to meet me :(
Oh yeah,i have to meet PhreeX someday(although he scares me a bit ;) )

ummmm..... id like to meet somebody..... anybody
I just cant seem to arrive in time for the meet ups....
oh well