Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wayne Carey - King Fuckwit

Pleonastic

Bluelighter
I don't know how much coverage this has got in states other than Melbourne, but for the benefit of those that don't know what happened I'll give a brief rundown:
Basically Wayne Carey, captain of the Kangaroos, has been forced to quit the team in disgrace because of an alleged affair with the wife of Anthony Stevens which had been apparently going on for 6 months. They were busted having a shag in the bathroom at a private party at Glen Archers house last weekend.
The reason I started this thread was to get peoples opinions of him. Personally I think he's a fucking tool - this isn't the first time he's done something like this (remember when he grabbed some girls breasts outside of a nightclub a while back), and as time goes on no doubt more stories will come out about him.
But the other reason I started this thread was to ask if people think he deserves to be publicly dragged through the mud on this. No doubt this sort of thing happens every day involving just average non famous people - so should Carey have to face such public scrutiny? My opinion on that matter is that because he uses his name to make money (through sponsorship and the like) then he has an obligation to keep that name clean.
Opinions on the issue?

King Carey is king fuckwit, nice comment!
We've know for along time that he was a tit pincher, but now we know he's a wife pincher as well.

The man is a dog. An absolute pig amongst men. Personally I'd like to see all men and women who behave like this humiliated publicly. Maybe he's just unfortunate that he's famous, but thats the price of fame.
From here on, he deserves everything he gets. His attitudes and actions towards women are deplorable and I hope he ends up shamed and working in a 7-11 somewhere.
I've got nothing against men who want to go out and shag lots of women, but firstly, have some sort of respect for them and secondly DONT GET FUCKING MARRIED.
And finally, if by some freak of nature Wanker reads this: FUCK YOU.

Yes...One big fuckn mistake on his Part...But it takes 2 to tango and Anthony Steven'ss wife has to cop her fair share of the flak as well....
I just can't believe such a huge public figure would do that kind of thing..Well knowing what the consequences would be if caught..Dumd ass....
The Dick is mightier than the brain
BCR

it's definitely worth a pretty severe punch in the head in my opinion.
i've been reading about it on the age online, and what makes me sick is that the majority of the press coverage is that it's a tragedy for football and his career. i think it's a tragedy for Anthony Stevens, and for Kelly Carey. i think it's fantastic that the players at north melbourne stood together and said they wouldn't play with him, because it was evident that the club wouldn't have sacked him.
he will no doubt play football again next year, and i wouldn't begrudge him that. but i hope people in general, especially the media, look at him in a different light. he is known for being one of the most arrogant men in football - i hope this doesn't get brushed aside.

and one more thing...
there has been alot of talk that this could be the end of north melbourne. while there was alot of potential for north melbourne to go under at some point, it would be devastating if this incident caused the final downfall of north melbourne football club. not only would carey have demorilised his own family, anthony stevens family, it would also has the potential to end the careers of a bunch of footballers who may not get another chance.

I have heard other incidents about Carey's "indiscretions" from friends. This is not the first time he has done it.

i have never liked wayne carey and this gives me more of an excuse to hate him even more.
the matter in hand people must remember it takes 2 to shag so its 1/2 her fault aswell. but it also proves what an egotistical tool carey is, big sports man made of money ill do whatever i want sorta guy, and well he got caught andi really couldnt beleive the story, i sure hope he doesnt come play for my club the swans, even if he is a good player.
i feel so sorry for his wife

Public humilation is the best punisment for this kind of behaviour. Especially when you use your name to make money (i agree Pleo). He chose his actions knowing he was in the public eye and so he should be held responsible in the public eye.
I disagree with trail by media cases though, but this is clearly not one.
I think he'll learn the hard way and so he should.
Wanker.

yeah i havent even read the other posts, but i just thought i would say that wayne carey is a fucken fuckwit dick shit king cockhead fuckwank shit fuckhead.
stupid cheating, bastard "oh i take vouws for my marridge, yet i can dishonour them, coz i am differnt and better than everyone else"
i would love to slam his fucking cheating balls in vice, and slam him with an ice hammer.
as you can prolly tell i hate cheating people, if you have a girlfirned or a wife, stay true to them. SouL^ReapeR is finished :|
P.S. SouL^ReapeR is still a happy go lucky guy who likes to have fun, and play with people, go for walks along the beach. he likes sipping hot herbal tea, stays up late. he is a capricorn. he is making a moccory out of himself and will shut up.
/me is bored.
bye...
[ 15 March 2002: Message edited by: SouL^ReapeR ]

he did choose to go down this path seemingly knowingly puting his advertising / commentating in jeopardy
in my opinion the guy must be a moron, in the literal sense he must be a few fries short of a happy meal upstairs to put his future income after football, which doesnt last forever, in jeopardy just for a shag.

i take vowels for my marridgeI'll have an N for Nellie, and S for Sam, and an M for Marriage thanks Rob... ;)
Sorry, couldn't resist... :D
Oh, and lets all take bets on how long it'll be before the Wayne Carey jokes start circulating on email... my guess is they already have... :)

Incorperating another thread into this one:
Originally posted by aussie
Now that the carey affair is public knowledge, just wondering if anyone has any sordid stories of AFL players or other sportsmen?
I heard from a friend of mine (reliable source) that 2 of her friends went on a "date" with Carey and another Nth Melb player. Anyway back at the house (i think carey's), one friend was fucking the other player, but the second didn't want a piece of Carey. So carey, pulled out his cock and started tossing off in front of her making dirty remarks"...oooo babe i want you so bad" etc.
She told him to get fucked and left.
He is a fuckin tosser - literally.

advanced hair might offer him some work...
sad thing really is, next year this scum will be signed by another club in the AFL. even mr collingwood admitted he'd be making offers.
i know if i see him out i'll be saying shit to him. hope he has a swing at me too.

Walked into a 7-11 one day and saw him hasseling the guy behind the counter. He was trying to flick him with a large lollie snake, just degrading him pretty much, like a typical footy wanker. I always knew he was a cock head, but that just proved it to my face. I am so happy to see a guy like him, that had all the fame in the world, to go down on his arse like a little bitch. I really love the media sometimes! TOTAL FUCKED HEAD! BEST PART OF FOOTY HISTORY EVER WRITTEN I RECKON!

Right, OK, so you all dont like him very much. I can see that. But being a Sydney girl who does not follow AFL at all, I had not heard of all of his past indiscretions. So, from a completely unbiased point of view:
I think that the fact that this was a news headliner is completely unbeleivable. Sports personalities are more in the public eye than anyone else. I cant believe that this was made a public issue which is completely unfair. I also cannot believe that he was made to publicly apologise to his team mates and his fans- imagine if you had made a morally bad decision in a private issue and were made at work to apologise to your workmates and your clients.
I am not saying he is not an asshole and I agree that he probaly *should* have quit as it would not have made for very good morale within the team to keep someone that eveyone dislikes, but to have your whole life put under scrutiny just because people like to watch you play football is not fair.
Also on the whole 'he uses his name to make money' thing, he isnt playing his sport solely to make money. He started off playing and was quite good at it so moved up the ranks and now happens to make lots of money from his name because he is good at what he does and people want to watch him. Money from his name was a perk for what he does best.

and that everyone was my flatmate's first post :) After 6 months of me trying to convince her she wanted to post on bluelight it took the indescretions of an AFL PLAYER to encourage her to post :) hehe how ironic.
ANYWAY....I completely disagree with her!!
haha
seriously I just think that if someone is in such a public position...especially one that the little kiddies playing saturday under 7's AFL competition look up to...he has to expect that parts of his personal life are going to be the subject of public scrutiny.
An adultering arsehole is not the image the AFL want to be presenting to the kiddies.
{edit: evil calvin's not my flatmate...jiminy is}
[ 14 March 2002: Message edited by: miss apple ]

I think you lot fail to understand the greatness that truly is carey. The power, the supreme being, the King!!!
And how does one get to be the King...by sniffing my BUM :) [snif, feel that line hit the back of your throat, feel the attitude come on, Grrrrrr :( )
My prediction is, once this dude had a snif of me, he aint turning back... he'll be smoking some crack off the back of some dirty mofo whore!!!
Everything that goes up, must come down...see you in the gutter sunshine :)

the exact same thing happened to freddie fitler and nothing happened at all (actually the other player left the team)
i guess that says something about sydney/rugby league, we're less moralistic/uptight/wanky?
youre all fuckin fired
regards,
snnnnnnnrub