Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters!

Tarsarlan

Bluelighter
I'm sure this was done before, but I can't find the thread, so I'm starting a new one...
Welcome to Bluelight all those who have recently joined. If you're a Greenlighter and want to make yourself known, feel free to post here, just saying hi, or give us some info about yourself, or tell us what you think of Bluelight...
And for all those who've been around for a while... Try not to get in the way ok? This thread is for the Greenlighters (and those recently out of Greenlighter status...)
Now here's a few threads anyone new might wanna have a look at:
Social Forum Guidelines
What's the story behind your nickname?
A/S/L
ICQ numbers
If there's any more anyone thinks I should add, send me an email or something...
{edit: Not all the links work, I'll fix em when i can use the search engine properly, its timing out for me at the moment... If another mod wants to do it for me, feel free...}
[ 06 December 2001: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]
[ 19 February 2002: Message edited by: Tarsarlan ]

smile.gif

------------------
**Cluck cluck**

Hey Tarsy (can I call you that yet, or do I have to wait until I'm a BLer?
wink.gif
)
Thanks for the welcome! Cheers for posting this thread - to be honest I've been a little intimidated to do much more than lurk around here since I registered. But, no more!
biggrin.gif

I'm a Sydney gal and close personal friend of Finn's (don't hold it against me, mmmmkay?). Been partying for about 8 or 9 years on and off - currently into the bush doof setting and really enjoying the intimacy and realism.
I'm a proficient fire twirler after hours and corporate lackie during business hours.
Anyway, gotta retain some mystery, so....
flash out!
------------------
ad summam virtutem
~reach for the highest stars~

Hey Hey flash! Yep, you can call me Tarsy, but I might start calling you Flashy or something
wink.gif
(nah but seriously Tarsy or Tars is fine, just as long as its not Tarsalan (note the missing second 'r', I hate that!)
And Finn rules! Don't you go saying anything bad about her! ;p~
*runs off 'cos he's not sposed to be in this thread*

Wahooooo!
Hi my name is... Phil and im 19, from Perth.
Been reading bluelight for a bit, and its been very enlightening stuff. First post of many perhaps?!
smile.gif

Sweet.
Well, now I'm in two threads.
Might be moving up to Sydney next week and I'm not rool happy 'bout leaving Melbourne.
Any Sydney Bluelighters wanna make a new friend? I've heard some cool things about Home.

mmh this is a good opportunity to try out my signature
smile.gif

------------------
Look famous, be legendary,
appear complex, act easy,
radiate presence, travel light,
seem a dream, prove real

Just thought I'd say hey...
smile.gif

------------------
*Immerse Your Soul In Love*

HI !!!
19, male from South Australia...
As far as I can tell there are only 4 other SA Bluelighters!! E'Chic, The Captain, OceanBoy & @draver...
I believe I've met them all already (the latter 3 b4 I joined)
smile.gif

------------------
"Yes, I am one of the most despised and despicable of media monsters, that blight of corruption against morality and decency and law’n’order — one who chooses to partake of consciousness-altering flowering herbs and alchemical essences — a drug user!"

Well since all the other green lighters are doing it.. I might aswell join in...
Hi ya.. just another guy from Melbourne.
Been reading the posts for a year or so now, but never posted.
Mates with Soma.. don't hold that against me
wink.gif
.. he was the one who actually told me about this place...
Well enough dribble.. i'll let you get back to whatever you were doing.
See yas!

what a scummy bastard you are !
boid.gif
you only came up with the idea cause you saw the same thread Crow started in american social, i bet !! you dont really love us greenlighters at all !
frown.gif
youre just tryin to get us to like you so you can give us lollies and take advantage of our young, feeble minds !
daddy! that tarsy man touched my peepee!

Hello everyone,
Well I don't post 2 much....but hey will get there!
Been round the scene for some time now. Have already me lots of B/lighters and will eventually meet lots more of you. Especially with some of your new found T.V stardom.... hee hee
'keep lovin the musik'

Hmmm well....may as well
smile.gif

You can check out my stats in the threads at the beginning of this thread or by my profile...
But just to let you know a bit more... I’ve been into the dance music since the good ol SCOOTER days ... (man I love that shit
smile.gif
and when it comes to music... I am the sorta person that’s up for a lot of stuff.... nowadays I do tend to move towards the progressive trance and what not.... but hit the drum and bass every now and then..... Ohh yeah.... give me that chill out music.... anytime...
smile.gif

Currently I’m working as an IT solutions and support technician for a small company in Sydney.... pretty boring stuff but is really more of a time filler and leap board till I find something i'm really into...
I'm going to be moving outta home with a month or so.... am so looking forward to getting away from my partially deaf father (I know its slack but its also the most frustrating thing in the world with his attitude and personality...)
I ride a motorbike during the summer (just about to sell the one I got now cause its just getting to cold and the car is so much more the easy option in winter...) and now am driving round in my car, which in 3 weeks from getting it has cost me 9 points!!! (dammit...!! I got 3 points left for 3 years.... HELP!!!)
... That’s me in a nutshell ... ("help help... i’m in a nutshell") feel free to ICQ me if your up for a big night in Sydney. :p
------------------
Walk with me
The futures at hand
Here with us
Here where we stand
We both know
The power of pain
We get back up and start it again
New hope no place for tears
Leave behind those frozen years
Come with me and we'll go dreaming

Who would have guessed elver would be the first to mention arse raping. I've been holding off ever since the thread started, but alas I was not the first.
*let the arse raping begin*

Isnt it policy to boot people who actaully admit to liking Scooter at any stage , next up there will be Ultrasonic fans on here!
Fight back now!

Hey I liked ultrasonic! So start bagging ultrasonic fans and there'll be trouble!

Ey ... Scooter maybe the cheesyest stuff around.....but man it still rocks.... i guess im just one of those people....
smile.gif

------------------
Walk with me
The futures at hand
Here with us
Here where we stand
We both know
The power of pain
We get back up and start it again
New hope no place for tears
Leave behind those frozen years
Come with me and we'll go dreaming