Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue-Beach: Bluelight Phillip-Island Party - Victoria

Genasirus

Bluelighter
************** AMENDMENT ****************
Anyone thats coming or just wants info please email (instead of leaving your email address in a forum response):
[email protected]
I'll then mail back to everything ive got in the hotmail addy. Thanks - this is going to rock :)
Tentative Date: 13th April.
********** END AMENDY THINGIE ***********
Greetings to everyone out their in PC-Land, I'm here to tell you a story... or actually I'm here to offer you a proposition :)
Around late March / early April (A few weeks after Earthcore, which is predicted to be 2 weeks after Two Tribes so that we dont clash with anything major [A tentative date, will endevour to make sure its not too close to anything and release a specific weekend closer to the point]) Anfalicious and myself are inviting you all to come play in the surf and the sand.
A large beach house, open-plan design with bathroom facilities, around 10-15 single beds and 30 metres from the water-line with a private path to the beach. It's raised on stilts so that the view clears the tree-line and is straight out to the ocean. Perfect for watching a sun-rise after a hard night :)
Arrive early-afternoonish saturday, we all sit down and have a BBQ - eating for say 6 or 7 pm. Then rock the night away by having a bonfire on the beach and retiring to the house at what ever point we like.
Remember, if you dont make it till sunrise your just not H4rDk0r3 :)
We will be staying till late sunday night to assist in loads of time for recovery before the return to the citae`.
Cost... yeah only $5 a head though :) Its a private house so we need to cover water and electricity and stuff.
Things to note: Its a bare-house so if people could bring up lil comforts like flashy lights, and maybe a sound-systen (Yeah I know, big ask, I can swing a pc with amp/speakers but im sure from the BL resource pool we can do better) it would be insane.
Its an easy 1.5 hour drive from Melbourne City-Centre, car pooling is always fun, you know the drill. Address / fixed date / all the other junk will be released closer to the tiiimmmeeee.... if people could please EMAIL THE ABOVE ADDRESS ill mail-out closer to the date.
So who's in???? If it flops, then we wont do it - but Im feeling positive so its going to FuCkInG RaWk :)
[Moderator Note: Its not a fixed event as yet, so please leave it up here for a few days before binning it to meetups, cus its for the peopleeeee by the peopleeeeeeee so social is the way to go :) ]
[ 30 January 2002: Message edited by: Genasirus ]

Yer, I guess I'll be there ;)
As an indication to the capacity of the place, one NYE we had 40 people staying there.
This will probably also be my belated 21st celebration, so you's had better come orrite?
ROLL CALL!
Genasirus
Rachel (mrs genasirus)
Anfalicious
^Magenta^
m0w^w0w
Cupid^^
CrimsonQueen
CaNdY*KiD
Space_CowBoi
InSoMnIa^
Water_Boy
Ruski
SuperBass
orangesox
Lucas
BluJadedBunny
stacyrox
RavenAttack
KiRsTy* <--- didn't ur mother ever tell you alternating caps were l4m3? :p
DeeCee1
Nichers
trancechyk
Moon Flower
[ 30 January 2002: Message edited by: anfalicious ]

of course im in for this one...
good job thinking it up guys...
anyway i can help out just ask. I dont have decks but im sure i can grab some1 who does, and rag em along :p
I'll supply shit loads of lollies / chupa chups / butter menthols / corn chips / bbq shapes and whatever else i think of...
I also got a few spare matresses that fold away, and if its only 1-2 hour drive, i'l take my car. with 4 spare seats.
my e-mail is in my profile.
[ 27 January 2002: Message edited by: CuPiD^^ ]

dependant on numbers you shouldn't need ur own mattresses, atm I think we can comfortably sleep 20 or so...
Decks would r0xz0r :)
So yes, if anyone has a system like this, I'll let you off the $5 :)

Pick me, pick me.
I can supply a stereo if needed.
[ 27 January 2002: Message edited by: Water_Boy ]

Woah. I'm in. Nothing like beach and surf ;) . Wait....Philip Island? Where the penguins are? Hmm...that sounds far, but fun! ;)

count me in guys, but i will need a lift down there, and i might bring some1 with me if thats ok, please tell me otherwise if its not

ah i finally get to chat to the infamouse Super bass ;)
-CuPiD^^ @ Poi's house.
[edit: if people keep posting under my name like this i might be a real bluelighter soon :) ]
[ 27 January 2002: Message edited by: Water_Boy ]

Okay don't mean to spoil the fun, but Phillip Island and Sound systems don't go well. A mate has a house up there, and the crew went up one night (saturday) and we had a single rcf powered speaker, with a couple of decks and half of my live rig..and it hit about 1am and i decided that i want to try and scratch ;) it sounded real umm...
well anyway 10 minutes later i look up and see two cops, one nice cop one smartass, head up his ass stupid cunt who i would have liked to have lob off the balcony just for his smartassness.
but yeah, he made it clear that we weren't very welcome at phillip island...
so b4 u go off and spend lots of money on hiring decks or whatever...just htought i'd let u know. :)

seretone, yeah, had some problems with the cops b4.
It all depends on the neighbours, we have 2 permanent ones who we're friends with, so they just come and tell us to shut up if we're too noisy :) Then there's sometimes some wankers who come down next door, play dodgy bogan music up all cranked, but called the cops on us cos we had tekkers goin...
The cops got there, and took the boat ramp sign I had away :(

I wanna come, i wanna come...
Hey Ravy1, when you read this you better wanna come too. :)

Yes.
I shall be there to help Ruski entertain you all with bad jokes and slapstick humour.
*boing* *slap* *whoop whoop whoop* *nyuk nyuk*
:)

I hate my job :( .
Sorry I might as well tell u that I can't go, cause of work. :(
(Edit) whoops didn't look at the dates properly, there is a small chance that I can go...maybe? :)
[ 28 January 2002: Message edited by: pekkie ]

I think at this point a tentative date of the 13th of april would be good.
So far I can't see of any event's announced for this date.
Any feedback?