Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's wrong with coke?

miss apple

Bluelighter
I know cocaine isn't the drug of choice of the majority of people around here, but what's so bad about people who *do* choose to take it?
It's certainly not my drug of choice but I have quite a few friends who are into it as well as pills and they're really lovely people.
I've heard Melbournites talk about 'coke-dancing' and people were pointing out 'coke-dancers' at Welcome. But why point them out? What's the big deal?
[ 11 January 2002: Message edited by: miss apple ]

by making fun of people who are different than you are, it makes you feel better about your own insercurities.
just a guess....

I would like to state once and fgor all there is nothing wrong with coke whatsoever... Drooooooools

judging from other threads, if your not careful it will turn you into a ‘wog’ and you will, by association, ‘wog stomp’ (whatever that might be).

Cocaine itself isn't 'the bad evil thing' kind of thing if you get me. People point out 'cokeheads' (they do't have to be on coke to do this), it's pointing out the people who like to show off and are there so they can see other people 'admire' them. People (including me) find this funny..
And a lot of them are there 'to be admired' as I was talking to a buffed up asian dude at cage who was doing the 'cokehead dance' by himself. I danced and moved near him and go 'hey there, its hot hey?'. He then go 'yah, it hot. Take your top off, girls LOVE IT'. HE then proceeded to try to take my top off and im like 'nah dude, I dont want to!' and giggling as he has this look 'of love???' seeing another person about to do what he was doing.. Thats why I find 'them' funny
:)

Ive scene it completely ruin people.. I myself dont find it all that enjoyable... for the price/efx..

Not terribly experienced with it myself, but what I don't like is the way people seem to be 'hungry for it' (as Maddan put it).
I remember being at a party in the East End of London when the cokeheads started coming down, and all of a sudden (this is about 6am) they were all making friends with me in the hope that I might know a dealer who'd deliver, because none of them could get hold of their own dealer.
I dunno, I just didn't like that. And it seems like that's not something you get so much with pills - you come down, that's it, let's go home, you don't go trying to make friends with strangers so they can hook you up.

One of the funniest things, and also the saddest things on the same token, that I've seen on bluelight is people's attitudes to other people and/or drugs that don't fit into the raver/bluelight mould - a drug board making fun of people taking another drug - we're fucked from the start!
And from an alcoholics view someone rolling looks pretty funny and stupid, as does an alcoholic to a mdma user, but a smacky looks even more fucked to a coke user, who in turn looks like a idiot to a dope smoker and all the above look pretty fucked to a born again christian.
Horsey put it best - the best way to justify what you're doing is right, is to make everything else wrong.

AWWW... It's all a bit of fun. I too enjoy Coke, as do many other Bluelighters I know.
I take this piss out of 'coke heads' cause usually ( I say USUALLY not always) They seem to have an attitude. Now if the COKE is making it do that then they should FUK OFF and not take it.
Those who DO take it occasionally and have fun... GREAT! Its the big BLACK wearing muscle bound COKERS who stand in the club, think they are hot shit and are only at a 'rave' to grab chikkies who r fucked on XTC or whatever... they suck ASS!
(I dont take the piss out of coke-head chicks cause they usually want to take you home and fuk your brains out...*wink*)
But all in all, everyone has a right to go and enjoy the 'scene' in which ever way they wish.
AS I have the right to take the piss. Im sure they do it to us little Khandi Fuckers dancing like pansies......... :)

I've always hated posers who get around with they're tops off and sleazing on all the chicks. Someone had it right, this has to do with insecurity cos they're all better looking than me and always got more women. Oh, as a side rant, can I point out that all you women who think all men are arseholes, it probably has something to do with the fact most women are attracted to arseholes, so you bring it on urselves :)
ANNNNYYYWAY back to the fun. I hate posers, and it so turns out that many posers also use coke and many coke users become posers.
Eh, I dont mind if you wanna dance on podiums etc. That to me is the only way to dance, like no one is watching, but seriously mate, I dont need to see your chest, and it is NOT that hot.

The term "coke-head" as is used on bluelight has almost completely lost the connection with the drug cocaine. You don't have to be on coke to be what is described as a coke-head - you just have to display the stereotypical cocaine effects like confidence, arrogance etc...
It's sort of like the term "ass-rape" as used on bluelight, meaning to make smart arse comments in a thread. On bluelight is usually doesn't mean anal intercourse without consent...
So at the risk of speaking for other people, I don't think anyone's bagging the drug - they're bagging the behaviour of certain types of people. Not that that's a good thing to do anyway, but still...

Generalisations suck, but we all make them...
Pleo is right...
And in some cases, the term 'cokehead' isn't actually used in a derogatory way much of the time, at least in my group of friends... Well perhaps in a deragtory way, but in that friendly 'mucking-around' kinda way...
I mean if you can put up a sign that says 'Welcome home Cokehead!' and have the person its directed at love it and not want it taken down, then its not all a bad thing :)

**racks up a gram**
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmpppppp :D
how bout you little raver fucks shut your fuckin plurry faces?? :p
disclaimer: at no point did i plan to make a valuable contribution to this thread
;)

there's no coke like free coke... ;)
blufluffybunny you are like the ultimate cokehead wrapped in a khandi outer shell... a bit like an m&m really... i've seen you in a black singlet and i know what i'm talking about.... ;)
not meaningful either.
*BUMP* *sigh*

So has no-one ever seen a pilled up person with their shirt off dancing like a fuckwit?

The thing that makes me laugh the most.. is the amount of energy some people put into imitating the 'coke-dance'.
Honestly.. i don't think I've been to an event here in Melba where I haven't seen at least 4 people do it and a further 7 people stand around laughing at the person imitating.
Fair enough, on the right person it looks fucked, but if ya hate it so much why bother?!?!?!
A bit of a giggle (or a hearty laff) at the poor lad sporting the (raver deemed ;) )unfortunate style of dress and dance should suffice.. or at least I think.