Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ode to miss apples

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
just a public thankyou to one of the most mad-ass bluelighters on the face of the earth: miss apples
such a gem. While we were in London, she let alex and I get ready at her place NYE then NYday let us crash back, and was even cool about us bringing home these people we had met on the night (damn friendly bickies!!
wink.gif
)
She is such a great person, funny, nice, generous... VERY generous and made me piss my pants with some great stories, but her true strength lies in her drug taking abilities. Never in my life have I met a girl so determined to get fucked up the next day. Most girls go to sleep and wuss out (its fucken true and you all know it) but apples outblasted everyone back at her place. I think the prhase of the day was "more drugs I think" and after I couldnt take anymore and passed out, I wake up to apples drinking vodka.... amazing.
Anyway, a quick rant. Gorgeous girl, a fuck load of fun to hang out with, and a genuinly fun, fantastic chirpy person, and I'm damn glad to be able to say ive met and partied with her. A credit to sydney and a credit to bluelight. two fecken thumbs up to ya girly!
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

i love ya. Come back from london to party with us!!

*blushing furiously*
shucks....gee...what can I say??
smile.gif

Thank you so much to *you* horsey and your faithful friend. Without both of you coming over and helping my flatmate make birthday cakes and generally messing around with me and my drunken friends NYE wouldn't have been a quarter as much fun as it was. I just *sooo* wish that I could have come with you both to Return to the Source.
I was very impressed with your drug taking ability the next day too!!!! Not one to be outdone, horsey quite successfully managed to stay awake after about 3g of *real* G and proceeded to cut up lines of pill and hoover them with me. All the while keeping me entertained with very philosophical conversations
smile.gif

Mr Horse, I'm *so* glad you had an awesome NYE. You're so lucky to have been able to go on this trip and I'm so happy that it all worked out so well for such a genuine, friendly person. Thanks for sharing it with me
smile.gif

and I think all that continuous drug taking is what contributed to one of the worst colds I've had for ages. either that or being kicked out of home nightclub into the freezing rain when it closed at 3am. on NYE. bastards.

i've just finished listening (in person) to horsey tell me the tale of your adventures...
i'm jealous as all fuck.... england doesnt deserve you....

no, your bar deserves me johnboy.
if there's one thing the brits have reminded me it's how to drink alcohol.
one day I'll slink quietly into your little establishment and surprise you
smile.gif
keep an eye out!

hehehhe.. aaahh miss apple.. you drank your fair share of alcohol here before you went over there
wink.gif

pleeeeeeeeeeaaaassssseeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeee come back quickly.
then we can all party together.
P.S. I am on ketamine right now after a HQ and some cones... Michelle I dedicate my current state of mind to you, all our adventures past, and new ones to come!! Bring it on.
hahaha.. k is really silly stuff.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 05 January 2001).]

I Miss Apples.
Good to hear your voice on NY baby, I know I was a babbling teary fool, but we only have pinger to blame for that with his "hinge your throat open and get this down you, cat" G-dispensing ways.
Can't wait till you get back.
Cat
xxxxx

Oh for God's sake boy!.... tell her you love her and be done with it!... no use denying it anymore... the other girls will understand (in time..)
wink.gif

------------------
Drugs are the answer, now what was the question?....

biggrin.gif

------------------
power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Lord Astor.
guess who has too much power.

*bump*
*sniff*
I miss you already Apples.. bizarre considering we've already spent more time apart than together... but the quality times we have shared together go far above and beyond any of good times I've had since we had to go our seperate ways, and yeah.. you're the only chick I can confidently party with knowing we're not gonna turn into blubbering head cases by the next day!
Anyway, I thought this deserved bumping because now there's even more Melbournites who know and love you like I do :)
... and who else would I be doing meth cones with the day after the day after New Years???
Move yo arse down here apples. you know you wanna!

Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne :D

We love you apples!
*waves pompoms*
:)
Seriously, it was good go have you around for a bit and get to finally chat properly (even if you spent most of your time on my computer ;) )
I must say miss apple, you're awesome!
...Just quoting Pleo:
Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne Move to Melbourne :D
Move to Melbourne!

**ahem**
why is it when i finally get mah ass down to melbourne all the cool interstaters run back home (er, meybe don't answer that!! ;) )
come back apples, i wanna meet ya pleeeeeeeeeease..... don't leave me to all these scary mofos ;)
bk :)

and i missed seeing you entirely... fark... just means you'd better come back soon

Hmmm , how can one person be sooo well liked?Interesting.
Wish I knew her.
Wish people liked me that much.
Oh well.
( Tuesdays can be hard , sorry )
[ 09 January 2002: Message edited by: -Ecka- ]