Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ravers see what others cannot....

bunny

Bluelighter
I have found myself and other party goers have been noticing things that would otherwise go
un-noticed by the average human being..
such as:
Seeing a QBE insurance sign where the lighting seemed to have failed which made it say e insurance
A goods to Entrance sign that had been picked to say... good to E trance
I noticed a cafe that said ATOMICA cafe.... as in Atomica the bluelighter for all you slow ones ;)
And my favourite...... Sifu_Elver has now become:
large-011.gif

dim_mak...... now has a new cosmetic range
Ahhhh the simple things eh?

I'll pay that... I can't seem to look at a warehouse anymore without imagining where I'd put the decks and speakers... :)
Anyone else got any more?

yeah, on sydney trains, there's a sign in every carriage that's sposed to say
'at night, travel near the guards compartment marked with a blue light'.
I've now been on several trains where someone's got out the liquid paper and changed it to
'at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light'
LOL :D
[ 10 April 2002: Message edited by: 2 of Cups ]

There was one I just saw at uni today. I was walking past a cleaner mopping the floor and they had those "Slippery when wet" pyramid things. On the top, there was the companies name. Econ o cones.
Awww Yeah ;D

Sign on the Harbour Bridge: "Vehicles with E only" refers to an "E Pass" which is an electronic toll booth. :D

i work in this hotel where they have the fine dining room called ezard....the symbol of the restaurant is e...and each single wine glasses int he restaurants is engraved with a letter e ....
nniiizzeeeee

A couple of years ago i was lining up to go to a rave in Centre Point Tower. Across the road was a Traveland but ther was a ladder or something obstructing the T so to all of us it was raveland :)

I just changed my sig, so it would be so mega chunky, and it would have been great for this thread... So here it is, in full glory!!!
E-Way: The Non Stop Way
Safe-T-Cam: Monitoring Speed And Trip Times
Jeez, I love the NSW RTA :D

going into the local noodle place & reading on the take away menu extra vegetables u can order & @ the bottom having
Lettuc...e
4 the slow ppl: Let Us E
TC

I can't go past road works anymore, and see those orange cones and not want to rip off the huge reflective band on them all!!!! :D
There is also a servo way out in west SYD with the sign "Speed-E Gas" Hehehehe :D
DJC*

Damn cokeheads...
Also on the road sign tip, at some places along the Hume Hwy there's signs with an 'E' on them, and an arrow pointing to the left or right... For those going to Earthcore, stop and see if you can find the E's they're pointing to... I never did :(

We were lucky enough to have signs at the supermarket where i used to work, for putting near boxes on the ground while you were unpacking the little buggers.
They read "Caution: Tripping Hazard"
...but for some reason they kept disappearing.

I work for a big communications company and a couple of times when i have been reading a report to some fello workers instead of saying cdma - i blurt out mdma. ooops. good thing i work with old farts that have no idea.
also at a tafe course on computers the lecturer asked what other stuff mitsubishi make and one smarty at the back yelled out pills!!!! :)

lol @ the lot of you..
on the subject of changing signs around, you know those tall yellow cone-pyramid things they have at shopping centeres that say "caution - slippery surface"? have you ever looked closely at the picture on them? we've been to a westfield where about 5 of em had been changed to "caution - breakdancers" hehe... needless to say we stole one :)

Well you can't go past the obvious...
The "E tag"
*holds up a ten pack as he fly's through city link*
Chem

Yes, someone else who thinks the guy is breakdancing. Those signs are all over my work and every time I see one I get an urge to spin!
My friends call pills googs (because people who take them have googly eyes, duh!), there is a van going around delivering eggs thats called the googz mobile (numberplate "googz"). The symbol on the van is a yellow smiley!!

Oooh Tars, that reminds me of a sign here in CBR that we love so much.....remember it???
Creek is Abbreviated to CK and we have a place called Gold Creek. Gold CK, hehehe even better is that there is a village called the same thing, Gold CK Village!!!!
:D
DJC*