Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

fav come down meals

eddi spgeddi

Bluelighter
after that big night rolling, wizzing and trippn, what do you like to eat the next day.
my favorite is definately Kentucky Fried.
sunday night i bought the family feast on the way home from the botanical gardens. i could only chew the potato and gravy... monday i had the fried stuff for lunch and dinner. it goes thru really gently, all that lovely oil must help the process.

Weetbix with a lot of milk and honey and milo...
Hey it works for me...
Otherwise a visit to Krakatoa Cafe up the road is nice...
Or some quality fish 'n' chips
...Or the good ol' pizza

On the way back to my recovery place for the day (someones house usually) I'll stop at a 7-11 and pick up 2 Sustegen Up and Go's (dutch chocolate), two blue Poweraid's, and a couple of Sesame Bars. As well as that, I'll usually buy something more substantial but that depends on my mood and the previous night's substance intake.
Later on that day I'll usually attempt either a meat pie, pizza, pasta, or fish and chips. And when I get home (usually around 10:00PM) I'll have a bowl of cereal with a banana, and a multivitamin tablet.
What did I say about my weekends being routine! ;)
[ 26 February 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

My 'meal' consists of blue powerade (yum yum!) and Allens Snakes Alive, or those Natural Confectionery Sour Snakes. In the afternoon i may attempt some ice cream, but more often it's not.

fish ang chips!
although the owners do look at you weird sometimes when u buy fish and chips long before lunchtime but its soo good :)

Potato and Bacon Soup, the Campbell's Chunky variety.
drool.

I love banana smoothies with honey, yoghurt, and mulitvitamin powder, also a wheatgrass shot. If that's not an option, a special fruit and vege juice that i concocted with a multivitamin powder. Then i have some toast a bit later...ease on in for me... :)

Hot Cross Buns - can't be beaten (pity they're only available round Easter). Otherwise I love fruit buns.

Well its a toasted ham and cheese sandwich for me washed down with a hot cup of strong tea. Thats what i eat when i get home later. During the day i usually eat some fruit or drink some beer.

up and go is a must first thing when i get home.
Then usally pick @ stuff all day, then @ night eat whatever , but pizzza mmmmmmm , and its amazing how much u can eat :)

mmmm... Jelly... its great when you've been jaw clenching all night... Just make it a couple of hours before you go out and its ready when you get home!!!
Fruit is always good... watermelons, rockmelons strawberries, bananas...

A friend once recommended this recipe...
mashed potatoes
tinned spaghetti (the mushy type, preferably in dinosaur/flinstones shape, heh)
tin of tuna
tin of corn...
and you just chuc it all on a plate. mash it up. and eat it!
it's surprisingly really yummy. people always hang shit on me for it, but it's yum, and good for those aching jaws and cut mouths when you've been slack with the magnesium....

Firstly a Split icy-pole or a Weiss bar, later a mango smoothie (or any smoothie from Viva Juice), & some toast if I have regained the ability to chew. After a sleep, eggs on toast or homemade vege soup.

Yeah I'll pay the beer thing and even the smoothie thing but as for the rest of you I feel sick to the stomach.
;)

Best I've had after one event was home-cooked sausages, eggs n toast with a fat glass of OJ after a nice hot shower... really hit the spot. Need to be awake enough to cook, though. Otherwise, I usually just do the quick cornflakes n milk and hit the sack, Jack.

Well apart from more appetite supressing pringles (of the disco variety), i'd have to say Vegie English Muffins, Spicy fruit muffins, chocolate muffins and generally anything involving the word muffin. Including a-bou-te 20 pizza muffins, they totally kick ass, simply for the fact that you can eat an entire pizza, in muffin form, in one single bite. People call me the muffin monster- apple muffins, blueberry, it doesn't matter as long as they're muffins! Any muffin buff knows that to truly eat muffins and enjoy them one has to have milk, but i also have a recipee for the tabernacle shake. 2 scoops of dairy bell 'Nuts about Chocolate' icecream, 1 scoope of Cadbury Top Deck icecream, 15 TV Snack Wafer Bites, Blenderize and Wella, a yummy addition to your muffin munching :)
-Muffin Monster Out-

Pumpkin sooooooooooop.
watermelon is the best afterwards tho!
and dont forget the traditional cup of tea :)
Andromeda :)

Hmmm, it HAS to be greasy. Helps replace all those lost body fluids. If it's morning/early afternoon, a big serving of Bacon and Eggs with a glass of OJ hits the spot.
Otherwise, fish & chips or a KICKASS hamburger (from Joe's Burger Bar in Port Melbourne), pizza, or in the more dire circumstances, good ole KFC.
I'll agree with the beer thing as well, as long as the weather isn't too cold...
Dan
P.S - Anyone who doesn't like greasy food after a big night out is wierd. And anyone who can chew a piece of toast is even wierder!!! :)