Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DJ you'd most like to sleep with

miss apple

Bluelighter
Just cause pleo wanted more positive posts.
And cause he has nothing better to do with his Saturday ;)
tars...i searched...i really did
[ 02 February 2002: Message edited by: miss apple ]

Grrrrrr.....
The second this goes to shit I'm closing it...
Come on people, prove me wrong... make this an interesting thread... :)

OK I'll stop baiting pleo.
This really did start as a joke but I'm actually really curious now.
One of the things I like about the DJ/dance music culture (well a very small thing but it's crossed my mind a few times) is that unlike pop music, what the DJ/artist looks like has nothing to do with their success. The music is often faceless.
But that doesn't mean that there aren't a few DJs who lets face it, are pretty damn sexy. Even being behind the decks adds a fair amount to someone's attractivness. ;)
Trouble here for you blokes is that most of the DJs are males! But even though bexta is a shit dj, I guess she isn't too bad in the perv department.
pleo you can close this if it gets silly but at least I tried :)

*sigh*
I can't win can I! ;)
Love ya work apples... but if I didn't know you were kidding then I might be really peeved... heh heh! :D

pleo: you nazi. *wonders how far he can push him* let's find out...
NSFW
aples: turn your icq on, otherwise i'm going to have to chat you u- i mean chat with you here and that will definitly get me banned...

As much as im enjoyin you guys gettin Pleo worked up or at least attempting to, i'm gonna answer the thread question..everyone remember that? ;)
Firstly, music wise, if he shags as well as he can work the crowd and the decks i'm gonna say local legend Scott Alert. A 5 hour set in bed with him and much like the nights i see him play, i reckon i'd be screaming for more :)
If we're working off the looks factor and no-one works more off the look factor that yours truly - if being superficial is shallow then i reckon i'm so shallow id be vapour - 2 DJs spring to mind.
DJ Stevey B - for the sheer cute factor..cmon!
Andrew (something starting with) M - He played the breaks (was it more house?) room at NRGetic2 bout 4am. Anyone know who i'm talkin about?

Andrew Marsh :) Half of Caution (other half PDT). He is a good friend of mine :p would you like me to hook you up ? *cough cough*

Thats the one.. uuurrrggghhhh (the drooling sound loses effect after textual translation :) )
Competition Miss Apple? Well, with you being of the female species and me being of the male variety, i think Andrew will be the one making the final decision ;)
Or we can join forces and take the decision out of his hands ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
Dallor well I can safely say that you're not going to have much luck with him :) :)

You mean I'm gonna have to be satisfied simply watching him DJ? Geez, whats the world coming to when an innocent guy like me cant get another dude MD'd up and take advantage of him? ;) haha
By the sound of these posts i assume you're already with him Miss Apple? At least one of us -unfortunately in this case the 'one of us' is not me- is getting some.
At least keep me in mind if he begins to get...'curious' :) Hehe

oh my goodness :) hehe
umm...no I'm not with him. I was speaking on behalf of someone else. Anyway...he's in Melbourne and I'm in Sydney.
so....considering I haven't actually even answered my question I should put my .02 in. (even though this thread is soooo not going to go anywhere...much to pleo's amusement.)
the short answer is Sasha :) Oh my god. Watching him play just makes me go weak at the knees.
Local dj? hmmm...if ben korbel had a smaller nose he's definitely a bit cute. and kid kenobi. :)

My pick would be Tarsy cos his new track is super smooth... How bout it baby?!
[ 02 February 2002: Message edited by: ^Pipit^ ]

Hahahahahahahaha... Hey Dallor, ive got Stevie B sitting next to me now... Seriously!
He's a tad shy, but he wants to know if your free tonight?!? Hahahaha.

Yes i am a girl... and so far a heterosexual one.. but i would jump the fence in a second for DJ Heaven (UK) She is very cute!