Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

1000 posts later... thankyou Bluelight

jakoz

Bluelighter
Well, this is a short thankyou to you all :)
When I joined Bluelight, I believed in it as a medium that could help people and save lives.
Now, writing my 1000th post, 14 months after joining Bluelight, I still believe in it, more than ever. I believe it is one of the most useful resources available to drug users, their friends, and their family members, commonly available. It is one of the few internet resources where the users are actively encouraged to learn more, look after themselves, and look after their friends. No matter what a misguided media will tell the general population, this can never be a bad thing.
Thankyou to all the users of this board... you make the posts and reply to them. You are Bluelight. Without you, this board could not be the same. All of you that I've met have been awesome, and it seems to be a common theme. The users of this board have a reputation of being the highest calibre, both as individuals, and as friends :)
Thankyou to the mods of this board. You have guided it, and continue to guide it, in the most positive of directions. It is so easy for a board, especially one of this size, to degrade. You make a task, that must often be annoying and long, look easy, and somehow manage to stay positive the whole time :)
It has been a rough time lately in Perth to be a Bluelighter, but nothing could make me stop coming in.
People in here have too many thing to say that are worth reading.
Here's to another good year! :)
- Jake

1000 posts hey?
But how many of those were ass raping someone, they shouldnt count ;)
Seriously tho, it's guys like you that make the site worth coming back to :)

Holy shit dude, the big 1-0-0-0...
i knew u posted alot but thats just crazy.
Big ups and mass respect goin out to the one like ......
da J, Da A, da K, da O, da Z
:) Jakoz :)
And here i am a piddly little greenlighter for the thirdtime in a year.

Wonders whether Jakoz has been on the beers?
"I roolly, roolly love you Bluelight. Naaaah, roolly. I do. Giveusahugmaaate." ;)

Nah, no beers... I knew number 1000 was coming, and decided to make it something I'd remember :)

Well done Jakoz. I too would like to become part of the 1000 club... I mean even though it says:
Member Status: Bluelighter
Member Number: 21255
we ALL know that only half of that was anything relevant :)
*hugs Jakoz*
[ 14 April 2002: Message edited by: blufluffybunny ]

Yay Jakey!!
Hey Bunny, I think Jakoz is trying to become the ne Bluelight Post Whore...

This is a really well worded post so I'm hesitent to close it... but I am going to for two reasons: because if there's one thread about someone's post total that's left open then soon there'll be thousands, and also because Mirage has started a similar thread that everyone can post their totals and feelings about bluelight in (click here)... :)
Jakoz: it'd be great if you would repost this in that thread - I don't want to see your effort in writing it simply vanish... :)