Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Just how many Perth BL'ers are there???

Delirious

Bluelighter
After a conversation with Fylar on the phone, i couldn't help but be curious as to the exact number of perth bl'ers there are out there!! his guess was around 10.. hmmm
so drop us a line on here and we'll prove him wrong....
smile.gif

------------------
** Take the pill...put it in your mouth...SWALLOW...SWALLOW **

Yeah but I'm from the neglected half ie South of the River.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

Aaaaah there are quite a lot more than 10. At least from what I saw at the meetup at MOS last year...
Also North of the River rawks!!
wink.gif

raw
"That was Scrumptious"

yeah, there was easily more than 10 at ministry last year, and i have noticed a heap of new names posting this year!!! although a few notable names have disapeared...
frown.gif

hmmm.... lets not start the old north vs south again... everyone knows south is cooler...
wink.gif
heehee...
my guess would be as many as 30 perth blers... a quick count through the perth pills thread gives a good indication...

I'd have to say around 30-40 regulars, I'm one
smile.gif

You can count most of them from perth pills and some of the meetup threads

Absolutely Chiron, who needs the freeways. Go East Perth!!!!
Just a short walk from wherever I am early Sunday morning
smile.gif

I'm in Nedlands too!!
It means I can stumble over to uni in the morning and wake up as late as possible!!
Nick

mmm, about this time last year i would have agreed with about 10 bl regulars. but with the amount of new names i have seen recently i would say there is about 40+ but not every posts so it makes it hard to tell.

well, that's 15 already, + me, and then there's at least another 5, if not 10 that i can think of that haven't posted yet. i'd say close to the 40 - 50 mark would be a good guess.

Hi, NOR, but i could be sleeping anywhere on any given night.
oops, how did that come out.
smile.gif

So far I've counted 15.. hmm already proved someone wrong!!
hey.. what happened to the perth BL party that was being organised some few months back?? just seemed to diminish..

So far I've counted 15.. hmm already proved someone wrong!!
hey.. what happened to the perth BL party that was being organised some few months back?? just seemed to diminish..

Well, i don't really know if I qualify as a perthy yet or not..
::shrugs::
but I live in north albany (well, it feels like it)
------------------
Fylar
=most legendary, most incomprehensible=