• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Female Body Hair - please get rid of it!!!!!

nezo

Bluelight Crew
This is an impassionate plea to all our lady bluelighters out there - lose the bum fluff!!!!
With the good weather we've been having in melb lately, I've been noticing a lot of comely lasses who from a distance serve as good eye candy, and yet, upon closer inspection, bare tuffs of unsightly hair under the armpits, on their legs and *shudder* on their top lips.
Wax, shave, electrolysis, whatever. Smooth as a baby's bottom is the way we men like it...and so it should be.
As for those Brazilian waxes...ah, whatever tickles your fancy I guess..me? I'm not fuzzed...
Thanks in advance...

Ok I'll bite...
Why the fuck should we get rid of our body hair just to please men???
I do it cause *I* like it not cause you do. So pull your head in.

lol miss apple I'm glad you did. :) Someone has to get the ball rolling.
Whether you do it for the pleasure of us mere males or for yourself doesn't stress me. As long as it's gone.
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: nezo ]

What an insult! What has OUR bodyhair to do with your viewing pleasure? Do you think it's actually FUN to slave away at a hot bathtub, tracking down tiny hairs and stubble? Or trying to see behind our backs and arse, or into armpits? WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GODDAMN SHAVE? I so fuking hate seeing hair on guys, I think it's absolutely disgusting. Smooth as a baby bottom for the lady's touch, that's the way it should be.

just shave it
The fact that you can't see what's so wrong about female body hair says nothing in you favour, it merely demonstrates your blind ignorance on the matter. You all should be thanking nezo for his guidance for without him you truly would be lost.
/just shave it

err... i like to shave coz i dont like body hair myself.. but if my bf told me when and where to shave, id tell him where he could stick it.
thats just so COMPLETELY superficial.
im just too annoyed with this post to write anything more.. its doing my head in.
stace.

nezo...always the controversial one. :eek:
i too preferr the un-hersuit variety. but eh, ladies right to decide wether she shall. or shall not.
--

To use words from new Ali movie.... 'you're lucky he's holding me back...'
Perhaps in protest all BL females should let their body hair grow wild - free from the fear of the razor...
If any boyfriends have a problem with this - please see Nezo & Prom.
Tks.

lest all you gals think I'm being hypocritical, I'm happy to confirm that yes, I do shave my facial hair regularly and those mutant nipple hairs that grow oh so long...however, I will draw the line at shaving my "snail's trail"
also, i seem to have attracted the ire of a few females in this thread...I can't understand why. All of you admit to shaving yet blast me for suggesting it? What's the difference between me telling you and society telling you? Don't see hairy women in CLEO do you ?
Oh, and Bass...sorry dude... ;)
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: nezo ]

Any of you guys out there tried shaving your own back in the mirror?
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

Look at all the pretty little feminists doing it for themselves.
-pokes them-
aw.

The difference is freedom of choice and respect.
Aust society may try to tell us to shave, just like they try to tell us that thin is better than fat. Boys can tell us that they prefer a fuzzless bod to a 'natural' one... BUT ultimately it should be our choice - and we should not be made to feel like a freak if for whatever reason we decide not to shave.(NB:in Italy underarm hair is preferred...)
To go as far as telling me that something which is a natural occuring part of my body is disgusting and should be done away with is just plain rude and hugely disrespectful.
How would you feel if women the world over told you to start shaving your legs and underarm hair because we found it repulsive?
Besides - being permenently hairless causes problems... in growing hairs etc.. so we all need to be a little hairy every now and then.
Methinks this is all tongue in cheek anyway so I'll get off me soapbox now....

as always nezo, you're 100% right. Well done for having the balls to say it.
just bloody shave it. its yuk.

Dam, hair on females is *yuck* but um what sorta thread is this anyway, LOL! We cant tell ppl what they should and should not do in terms of body hair .. hahah just my 2 cents
P.S - just avoid the girls with body hair, thats what i do ;)

You tell 'em Stompr! Go girl! :)
OK. I shaved last night, and I had my first ever Brazillian wax earlier today. But I did them because I wanted to, not coz I thought some guy might appreciate it.
Guys: If you don't like seeing chicks with body hair, then set an example yourselves...mmm... stubble...

Lots of hair on girls is a turn off, but who are we to say what girls should do, it's their own choice.

I'm happy to confirm that yes, I do shave my facial hair regularly
Nezo, plucking those 4 hairs that occasionally grow on your chin doesn't exactly count as shaving...
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: Global ]

ah hahahaha... this thread is hilarious!
Nezo- grab urself a copy of Shaved magazine. u'll love it, i guarantee ya!
i trust the cool n intelligent ladies of the world to know what looks bad n unattractive on their own bodies, n to practice looking good for the sake of their own happiness n well-being.
and anyway, looking good is a by-product of feeling good.
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: punch e punch ]

damn straight! OK if girls dont take the care to shave EVERYWHERE! then be prepared to be subjected to the most improper no-remorse driven public/pubic humiliation i can dish out hehe