• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Corch, MDMA-4-ALL and Hijinx's recovery...

MDMA-4-ALL

Bluelighter
It's the day after Twisted: revolution...here we are, a house full of scattered as FUCK ravers, the nangs are already starting to pile up around us... And suddenly a genius comes up with the idea of a recovery thread :)
So here we go, all the scat people sending out a few words of love, friendship, or just general scattered rambling.
Let the fun being.....
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And a scattered set of posts for us!)

ahahahah right on...im sitting at my desk i can read the words im typing on the screen, oh yeah im wearing sunglasses and its dark and all I can hear is
go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go
C.

I'm just gonna use corch's id because all this logging in and out is way too much for my brain right now.. I think the loungeroom full of people out there would agree....
Got to talk to Moocho on the phone (hi from Mrs Corch!).. still wanna dance, sketchy as fuck *grin*
Thanks for coming everyone *beam*
Hijinx

hope you people are having fun down there!! wish i was there... but no... i have to work today, and after no sleep, and too much stuff last night... lets just say k and pills are interesting together if you haven't had k before... but work shall be fun... i may have to pretend i am a camel... it might work... might allay suspicion... heh

It's so nice just for once to sit around and not go out on the w'end!!!

LMAO!! ppls plaz is so fucked up, lol.. he just drank about half a bottle of robo, and he is wasted.. and its only been an hour :p hahahah!!poor plaz we are soo mean to him :D
oooooOOOoooo!!!! KITTY IS HERE!!!! yey!! :p haha me and corch got her down from syd espesh for twisted rev :p since when do ppl come from syd to cbr to party still it fucken when off, kitty is the best!! she is mah evil twin :p
plaz is sooo fucked lol, off nangs .. actually everyone is fucked off nangs :p we did nangs in the playground across for corchs, me and kitty stood on the swing and did nangs.. and on this bouncy thing.. matt is a tweaker.. and getupkid is soo funny when nanging, corch passed out in the playground just as this dude, and his little kid came to play on the stuff.. umm yer .. kitty slow down, its a train, but it hasent been broken yet ... umm i'll leave the ramblings to someone else .. yey!!

ack! haha here i am agina feeling slightly scat, nangs are verygood.. but not if you do too many, oo i just talked to elliot on the fone .. well tryed to.. kept cutting out, haha i dunno, everyone is trying to work out when plaz parents are coming to pick him up, he is way DXM'd :p he gos "maaannn its only been like 25 min" keke and it'd been 1 1/2 hours :p corch is like its been 3 hours but plaz thought he was bullshitting, lol corch was closer than plaz was :p ack i cant really be fucked typing more at the moment but yer, plaz is wasted as usually fucken lightweights :p
ermm just reread some of the shit i just typed.. and thought i better not post it :D hahaha poor plaz we are so mean to him hahaha :p

I realise you guys are probably in no state to think much before posting, but this sort of stuff really shouldn't be on bluelight. And it does sound like you're all having a fairly big one, so remember to be safe and not over do it. :)

*slaps Shak around the head*
We'll keep him away from the pc for 24 hours ;)
Only a few left now.. the evil cabbage patch dolls (Shak and Kitty), Plasma, Danslave.. and we who live here..
Everyone left feeling good and tired, no one overdid it (though the jury on Plas is still out) and we're thinking of building a coffee table from the used nangs.
I had big fun, seems like everything else did too.. can't wait for Utopia NYE ;)

Hey people... Thanks for inviting me to the recovery, it was a hole new experience :) ...
The nangs where fucking funny as all hell...I'll have to try it when i'm rolling sometime...
You guys have to be the funkiest people I've met for along time...Keep up the good work...
You made my night something special!!!
Escapee'

hey hey hey,
well its about dinnertime now and i got in about 2 hours of sleep today. forced some food down my throat and i fell ok.
hey plaz, post how your robo trip went =) I'd be interested to hear. i think it was quite a small dose you had, but it looked pretty intense when i was leaving. that darth vader style breating you had going was a little scary =)
anyway i had a great morning with all you guys and its great to finally meet you all in person.
I've got plently of crazy memories.
"You nanged him on the head!"
Astro's "Nang fucking nang"
and when corch collapsed in the park, haha classic.
im just a little worried about the photos that will pop up soon.
thanks heaps to corch and hijinx for having us over. it was great

Top nite had by all, sitting at the comp scattered as fuck tryng to make sense of my nang a nang brain. Plaz you funny lay on the ground eye rollin tripper !LAY OFF! or at least make sure im there to laugh at you. Big ups to all the crew spech corch n hijinx for the afterparty as i giggled my scattered arse off all day.
Still cackn at that lady in the funny hat.
ps: nang hehehe

Astro - omg how weird was that lady with the hat???? It mearly broke shak.
I'm back in syd... got here about 8.30 - we took it nice and slow on the way home, unlike my helter-skelter dash down to cbr after bowing to last minute pressure from Corch and Shak.
You two rock - thanks heaps for twising my arm and getting me down there. I had an absolutely mad time.
And omg how mean were Shak and I??? *appologises profusely to the person we were really really mean to*
I swear the two of us are like naughty lil kiddies when we get together :D
*does her naughty lil girl grin*
More stuff to post later... off to get queensmack and show her our surprise guest :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
*huggles*
Kitty

How damn good was Twisted??? I so wasn't in mood for it beforehand...but am really glad I went....cos it was one of the nicest nites I've had in ages :) Everybody was so up for a good time.....and everybody was soooooo nice....had a great time with all the old familiar peeps, and met some damn nice new ones as well :) Tee hee my water spray, stickers, and medic hippo were in hot demand all nite...and awww the appreciation warmed my heart :)
Was awesome havin such a big BL group there...and big hey to the new ones - welcome to our nutty crew!! *hugz*
A night like that was just what I needed, since have been feelin so down and jaded lately....nights like that remind me of everythin good about this scene, and why I'm in it :)
And yeah - the recovery was awesome (big fanx to hijinx, corch, and MDMA-4-ALL)...hehehe....but remind me not to go buy nangs for u guys when I'm scattered as all hell...hahaha.....tis not fun when it takes 10 mins to explain to the Bakers Delight guy that I want a chocolate croissant...."ahh...ohh...u know...that fing wif pastry..and umm..chocolate...and ummm....oh hell just ignore me I've been up all nite" *LOL*
Yay for Kitty comin down from Sydney....hope u liked CBR enuff to come again soon!! And dun worry bout the "nasty" stuff....cos u know it was well deserved *LOL* hell even I got in on it a lil...hehehe....shame shame ;) hmm, just send shak back in one piece!!! haha
Ack ack ack.....so much stuff to say, to so many people.....but if I do I'll be here all day and won't get any work done....but, u all know who u are, and how much u made my weekend *huggggz*
Ohh...special mention for Escapee - u get the award for "CBR crew newbie who u'd think had been our buddy for years" :) Tee hee...u rawk dude!! Fanx for stayin on the dancefloor til the end, and motivatin me to stick it out too...and for the dancefloor massages (I still owe u for those!! hehe), and for lettin me stickerfy u *LOL* And yay for losin ur nang cherry...ah the look on ur face was priceless ;) Hope u come party wif us again soon!!! *hugz*
Well...hi ho, hi ho, back to work I go....and man, I feel surprisingly good for a monday!!!
Luv,
a slightly less jaded Beemer :)
PS. Yay for NuBreed, and for them stoppin on purpose after their set to gimme lotsa hugs and pose for piccies wif my hippo...hahaha.....who votes we kidnap em from Melbourne and make em live in Canberra?? *LOL*

There really are days when you feel like a guest in your own house ;) Corch, I'm not paying rent anymore ;)
From this thread:
Big ups to all the crew spech corch n hijinx for the afterparty
thanks heaps to corch and hijinx for having us over. it was great
And my personal favorite, from the night:
Dude, are you coming to Corch's recovery?
[edit: Oops! BMW posted between me starting and finishing that post. At least SHE knew I lived there ;) ]
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And yet it appears no house for me!)
[ 10 December 2001: Message edited by: MDMA-4-ALL ]

haha :)
poor mdma-4-all :(
well, ill thank you for having the recovery, and corch n hijinx n (damit i forget your girls name mdma-4all, but yeah,. her :) hehe,)
it was fun,
hope you guys hold another one :)

Tee hee 'sif I could forget u MDMA-4-ALL!!!! Or maybe mah brain was just a lil less fried that most ;)
fanx for puttin up wif us all *hugz*

bwaaaaaaahahahaha this has got to be the funniesty post! :)
damn shenanigans weekends bring

Wanted: One almost new, slightly (ab)used brain. Last seen on the loungeroom floor of a house that for the public good shall remain nameless. If it is spotted, either return to owner (Plazma) or put it out of its misery. ;)
Errr yeah.
Thank yous to
Corch: I'll remember you THIS time you bastard! ;)
Hijinx: Great to meet you!!!
MDMA-4-ALL: Great to see you again!!
Mocha: Nice to meet you too!
Shak & Kitty: Can't break me!!! :p
Danslave: Nangs are evil!!! yes, they ARE!!!
Escapee': Good to meet you!
GetUpKid: *hugz* great to meet you too!
Azztroboy: Had good fun with you! *NANG*
Too many people to list, brain overloading. Must... Shutdown... Prevent... Further... Damage...
*hugz everyone mentioned and not mentioned* you guys rock! :)
;)
Those who know who they are. I love you all, but tease me one more time and i'll kick your arse! (edit) And yes, for once, I'm being close to serious, I hate being teased (edit)
-plaz out-
[ 10 December 2001: Message edited by: plazma ]