Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wAnt sOMe haAgeN daZ....

*Princess_Fifi*

Bluelighter
That's right people. I want some haagen daz. I haven't had a good HD dose for quite a while now, and I'm starting to get withdrawals.... the variety in flavour means it suits every occation... the smooth texture that always goes down so well... the undoubted quality of every mouthful... and
needless to say, the elation it brings...
Does anyone else have this problem??
------------------
"...still the angle to a girl who hates to sin..."

Meeeeeee! It's weird they don't have HD stores in Melbourne...sighs...it's lovely...the texture, the flavors...then the FAT! where could you get HD ice cream in Melb?
------------------
bow down before the one you serve; you're going to get what you deserve...Halo 2:1

Raspberry Sorbet
Farrrrrrrrrrrrk
wink.gif

------------------
Izzy wizzy let's get busy

ps. you rock fi-fi
smile.gif

------------------
So now the people who had no land have farms, things in the jungle might be uncomfortable but at least they have part of their crops and can hope for a good harvest. Their new home is likely to be on the edge of one of the big new roads such as the Trans-Amazonian Highway. It's an impressive sounding name but really its just a very long single track dirt road.

Crimson... try any supermarket in the ice-cream section... usually about $8 for half a litre.
Maxi
ps: i can post ice-cream suppliers can't i??
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Yeah I've been noticing this board filling up with crap ever since the haagen dazs supply went down...
Maybe we could make a mystical portal that brings haagen dazs straight to us!!!
*Munch plugs a tub of haagen dazs*

Mmmmm...nangs is good.
Nangs is Life
------------------
Oh my God, I'm so f***** right about now...

*Pictures Munchee plugging a tub of icecream*
that was NOT what i needed to think about before i go to bed...
------------------
Proud to be a part of Camp Bubbles
Psychonaut in training.
"uh, Houston? We have a drug problem."

uh hum!!! I choose to redirect this happy little thread being raped by the big meanies prom & munchee.... grrr.... and mention that I heard there's a new flavour: mozzelberry. Should be good me thinks
wink.gif

PS/ did you plug the spoon as well?
wink.gif

[edit] should say new name rather than new flavour... mozelberry's been around for a while - but in low supply of late... anyhew, there's going to be a re-distribution I hear... [/edit]
[This message has been edited by *Princess_Fifi* (edited 11 October 2001).]

yeah munch, someone should really think about that haagen dazs portal thing, sounds like a really ace idea.
mmmm.... cookies'n'cream....
oh fuck i'm so hungry now....
[This message has been edited by De Quincey (edited 10 October 2001).]

*bunny nods head*
I too have noticed that without ice cream, people fill this board with shit
*looks around*
I for one do both, hence filling the entire world with useless information and shitty jokes.
I too want my ice cream.
HAAAAAGGGGEEEENNNNNN DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ!
smile.gif

sweeeet
*bunny waits for ice cream supply to come back*

We have Haggen Daz at Coles here in Canberra - dun u guys have it down there?? Surely u must!!
Haagen Daz is good.....but, Ben & Jerry's beats the shit outta it...ohhhh I developed a MAJOR Ben & Jerry's addiction when i was in the States...mmm soooooo goooood - and I dun understand why nobody's importing it here....ahhhh sooooo many amazing groooovay flavours....my personal fave bein New York Superfudge Chunk....mmmm mmmmm *drools* Or Bovine Divinity - it be sooooo kewl...has lil choccies shaped like cows in it *LOL*
Ah that does it...time to take action....if we can import Haagen Daz, then we can damnwell import Ben & Jerry's.... *runs off to email B & J to ask if they've had any Aussie inquiries ever*
And I'll warn u now u Yankees - anybody who posts in here that they're sittin in front of their puter eatin a tub of B & J will personally suffer the wrath of BMW!!!! U have been warned!!!!!
wink.gif

yaya....... *nods in agreement*
I do miss my Haagen Daaz *sobs*
I had a small hit the other day for about 5 mins - but then it was taken away from me again!
mmmmm.......... Haagen Daaz............. makes me do crazy things!!!!
2 thumbs up for the portal!
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

*Bunny laffs so hard he falls of his chair*
Ice cream... BMW....
You seem to know a lot! Very interesting!
Im surprised we havent seen RBB in this thread.. KING Haagen DaaZ! HAIL TO THE KING OF CREAMY THINGS! (That was in no reference to his ghei status.... eewwwww!)
------------------
If I melt dry ICE, do you think I can swim without getting wet?

bunny, your wrong
smile.gif

beemer, we've got ben and jerry's down here... but it doesn't come fuckin closssse to häagen-dazs®
ummm yeah...well i've got a tub of cookies and creak sitting on top of my monitor, but its empty....thing i might run out and get some
smile.gif
mmmmm...dirty thursdays too, so its half price pizza, mmm...bbq chicken and häagen-dazs®.... bit like fanta and froot loops 'ey munch??? =P
is that portal thing like that malkovich portal????
**puts helmet on**
mm..tacos...
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

Oooooooooh - where's Ben & Jerry's sold there????
I like it better cos it has heaps more kewl funky flavours
smile.gif