• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You got one bullet, who do you take out?

moocho

Bluelighter
Okay here's the scenario...
Youve got one bullet left in your sniper rifle, you're peaking off your guts on Meth and Acid (you are not on E, for obvious reasons) and then that special someone comes walking past the Book Depository.
Who do you line up your cross-hairs on?
Me, im taking out Bin Ladan for the reward money!
------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

Gemma from Big Brother right between the eyes, actually id think id go for the throat... she has the WORST fashion sense ever and could possibly be convincing girls that her style looks good... NEWSFLASH it makes you look like a TRASHY WHORE
smile.gif

just like gemma is, crap body, crap melon, thinks she looks good, thinks shes funny
i could edit this as i think about it... i have alot of possible targets..
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat
[This message has been edited by Stylin (edited 06 August 2001).]

the guy darren who looks like me.. I get at heaps of clubs down here 'hey, come here you fuckwit darren.' etc etc.. Almost have been in 10+ fights because Im mistaken for some Darren idiot...

I would have said Christoher Skase but I may be to late!?!

Nah airwalk, you still have time. He is just hiding
smile.gif

He will probably have a moustache/wig on etc..
smile.gif

John Abdo
his last name cant be abdo
why christopher skase ??? what has he done to you ???? his just a guy out to make a buck and chill in spain...
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

I'm just going to keep people guessing...
*sinister grin*

This one's for you MOOCHO...
SARA-MARIE - BIG BROTHER..
Those at the cabin the night after Mystic will know...

EDDIE MCGUIRE
!!!
i cant stand him
even if he is a coke head
BAM BAM BAM
one dead eddie

Alright... I'm gonna do this the smart way.
Firstly I take out the enemy sniper in the other building (I'd already checked that he had the same calibre rifle so I knew my plan would work). Then I spend many hours getting across to his location being as stealthy as possible and once there steal all his bullets. Then I take out everyone that was listed by the BLers above (except George Negus because he's too cool), and of course I had to take out -Thoth because I guessed he was going to pick himself (dude you should really not play these guessing games with snipers), Ray Martin took three shots to penetrate his hair but I finally got him.
Now because of Ray I only have one shot left and are left in the same scenario as when I started (damn doing all the dirty work for the BLers). Then I take out Peter Sheridan for being an ill-advised dick who bagged Alexander Shulgin.
P.S. I didnt really take out -Thoth, just used a blank to scare him and remind him not to play guessing games with snipers... c'mon cough it up dude... who?

my boss.
and his other two fucking stooges/arse lickers/hangers on are hopefully directly behind him, so the one bullet gets all three wankers at once.
don't fuck with me when I have PMT...

1. Bert Newton, cause i've always thought he's a child molester, and he has ugly hair.
2. Belvideer, or any one of the rest of the people on the Bert Newton show.
3. My 7th grade science teacher, cause she is the biggest bitch on this planet.

Sets his rifle up
Peers thru the scope
Scans the street for the happiest looking person he can find

kaBLAM
Just coz life can kick you in the head sometimes...

Oh yeh i forgot
If shes there, first Id be looking for that annoying girl that sang at the olympics and now has that shitty 'strawberry kisses' song (Nikki someone?)
Failing that, the guy from the 'Hardware House' ad.

I *DID* plan to say Nikki Webster but I didn't want my fellow BLer's disliking a nice guy like me just for simply wanting to destory the most UNLIKEABLE, shitty, ass faced *OH MY GOD I JUST WANT HER TO DIE* little girl in the world..
smile.gif

oh yeah, I REEEAAALLLYYYY dislike her
PEACE..