Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Day Jobs

upper

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, looking forward to seeing some of you at Science Fiction, Ill be wearing the big bear suit, hot as hell! luv it
anyway, was wondering what everyone does for a crust. Talking to everyone in clubs and raves you meet such a diverse crowd of people from all careers and backgrounds. Ive been crayfishing and doing boat work and just plain old shit kicking for the last 5 years and am ready to get into IT and computers.
cyas all NY

Is a 3rd year design student at uni (majoring in 3d/industrial design) ,(also working at oz post for the holiday then who know where.) and just got a job reviewing raves in brisbane for ministry mag.
When I'm not doing any of the above I am dancing or playing around with my decks (my toys.)
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

Nobody on bluelight has a job
wink.gif
. At least thats the impression I got when I was asking everyone where they worked in this thread a little while ago. If anyone is interested, I still havn't got around to getting another job yet... help me people!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

Computer Science, Just graduated, looking for a job at the moment.
Meanwhile, just enjoying life in between applications and interviews
smile.gif

And postin on BL occasionally
smile.gif

Well I'm just working in a deli at the moment, which by the way I absolutely hate, but I want to build my holidays up so that by the end of next year I can go O.S for a very long time (maybe not come back).
I have started getting back into making jewellery, but I haven't been able to do much since my sis has taken the liberty upon herself to take my tools and use them
frown.gif
If I'm not doing one of those 2 things then most likely I'm on the net scabbing even more tracks off Napster and mp3.

I make web sites for the "Internets"
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

By night I work as a man whore....but during the day I am a computer detail drawer.

network support, way too much time to surf the net
smile.gif

------------------
Bom Shankar!

i'm a uni student in my third year of a BA majoring in english and criminology
my night job is a waitress at a pizza restaurant - i've been there too long, i want outie - oh well, it pays for the bills and the pills
bk

I just finished my degree YAY!!
I did environmental stuff, no job as yet, not for lack of oppertunities, just lack of effort
wink.gif

------------------
Are these the breed of wits so wonder'd at? -Loves labour's lost

i does computer stuff for an engineering company. at least i dont have to like it (they would have to pay a crapload more for that).
cyas @ sci-fi....

My job sucks so I'm not gonna talk about it
However I am looking for a new job in the computer game programming industry, so hopefully sometime soon I'll have a new job...
Also doing one last semester (fingers crossed) of Computer Science next year

I am a NT Administrator, just got my MCSE so I am looking around for another job (hey, more $$$ isnt all that bad)

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok
wink.gif
Sales Rep for a Timber Wholesaler and part time Youth Worker.
------------------
I may have wasted all those years, they're not worth their time in tears. I may have spent too long in darkness, in the warmth of my fears...
....SLIDE BENEATH THE CITY...
http://ap1.ezboard.com/bcarefulwiththataxeeugene

Well I work at a science centre here in Canberra... which is kindof fun... it gives me enough money to do what I want, so that's all that really matters...
grug

Pleonastic, since then, i have been lucky enough to find another job,
i work in a cafe with MikeySamMy!!!
and we both h-a-t-e our jobs!!!
yayayayay
wink.gif

------------------
~~Hear not the sound of silence~~

5th yr civil eng/business admin student = being perpetually broke
frown.gif
(final year tho.....woohoo!!)
but i waitress part time to finance my playtime