• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Helix

Shadowsblaze

Bluelighter
The new Sci Fi Channel show is playing the first 2 episodes. It started last night at 8 PM and is playing till 10 PM tonight on Direct TV. The most I've ever seen a Premier play continuously. My opinion, you might like it, you might not. I give it an Eh, its ok.

Syfy network series are hit-or-miss. Currently I watch their Being Human, and in the past they've made some great stuff, like Battlestar Galactica. Mostly, though, their series are so-so.

Being Human would be better without those ridiculous songs!

im going to check this out later tonight, just found out about it. sounds cool and exec producer is ronald moore from BSG so im looking forward to it.

Not bad... I wonder where it's going. Some good acting/actors.

I can see it getting interesting if/when they leave the base.

i really wanted to like, and i could've until they introduced that mini monster freaky thingy. thought it was just... uh some goofy gimmick thing. probably won't watch anymore :(

a shame, man Caprica was last good sci-fi show that i've seen. actually i do like "orphan black" i'd recommend that if ya want a sci-fi fix.

First half of the Helix season was awesome.

They lost my viewership around the time that the infected scientist was revealed to be related to the asian dude. They were too many seamless connections that I wasn't able to buy into with this show.

I fucking loved it for the first 5 episodes or so, though.

Orphan Black, huh Joe? I might just check that out today....