• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Some crazy bastards just took out the pentagon and some of NY with a plane!

shank

Bluelighter
What they hell they thinking. I think they got rocks in there head. They hijacked planes and crahsed them into two of new yorks buildings (the twin tower ones)and they pentagon. They have taken out a shitload of people to prove some point and know one even exactly knows what they are trying to prove yet. Theres still a fourth hijacked plane still in the air too apperently.

I was just leaving work when we found this out... The whole call centre went crazy... Most of the major news web sites are down...

Its absolutely INSANE
Makes me glad I live in good old Australia.
I wonder what they are trying to prove. I only hope it doesn't get worse, even though that wouldn't be too easy at this stage
------------------
"The sweet cotton candy kiss of transcendental bliss"

Yerp cant stop watching it, some freaky shit hey!
All Respects to the deceased and their familys.

I daresay WITHOUT defending the actions - which were abhominantly despicable and disgusting - that it was some sort of 'payback' for US bombings on Islamic/ Third World missile and bombing operations conducted in the past 50 years on Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.
I read a press release somewhere on usatoday.com quoting a Brit spokeswoman saying that perhaps the only person who has the logistics for such an operation would be Osma Bin Laden (sp?), I would tend to agree with her.
Repeating this is NOT a defence, but an explanation to a question asked (which may or may not be wrong), do NOT FLAME me.
R.I.P the dead.
frown.gif

-F.
------------------
"The trouble with the music industry at the moment is that there are large numbers of twats who take large amounts of cocaine and think they are incredibly wonderful. Making sort of dodgy lifestyle videos, you know...lots of this (gesticulates with hands), lots of mercedes, you know...we should all aspire to it apparantly."
-Thom Yorke introducing Idioteque 9/9/01
[This message has been edited by Fireal (edited 11 September 2001).]

these "crazy bastards" are simply showing the world there plight.... your zenophobia astounds me.

these "crazy bastards" are simply showing the world there plight.... your zenophobia astounds me.

i went to sleep last night and my world was normal.
i woke up this morning and my world was normal.
no longer is there normality left.
my class was canceled and we sat around the tv, with many others on campus and watched. and watched. and watched. i dont live in NY or D.C. im in middle america in the shadow of of one of our largest nuclear installations buried in a mountain.
i have friends frantically calling loved ones at home. i know people at the nearby airforce academy who say they are under military lock-down until further notice. what is going to happen today? tomorrow?
next year?
will i see my friends go to war?
how can this happen in our lifetime?
its too big, too unreal.
i dont understand.

Please, come on. This has been brewing for several years. How can you not think this could ever happen. JUst 10 years ago, we lived in daily fear about the whole fekkin world being destroyed 10 times over..

I will get flamed for this, but someting like this has been bound to happen for a while now. The way the western world has monopolised this planet in the 20th century could not continue without some sort of retaliation.
Think about what they hit and destroyed: the world trade centre, the centre of the western economy.
In no way am I defending the attacks. Killing people is no way to solve a problem.
Except we could not continue down this path without some kind of disaster or resistance.

This is horriffic, I've been watching it live on CNN cable since about 12.30am. I have family over there and thankfully, we have heard from them and they are alright. My heart goes out to everyone involved.
What I found the worst was when they crossed to people cheering this awful act. It's unimaginable that anybody could possibly think that killing thousands of innocent people would gain any sympathy for their plight.

I must agree. As sad and as terrible as this WHOLE thing is, unfortuanately has been coming.
This does not excuse anyone for killing ten's of thousands of people. But it was bound to happen to the most powerful country in the world.
I still can'e believe it happened... Its like a movie.... only this one sux.
My heart goes out to all the families who lost loved ones.

well i woke up this morning to an sms that i got at midnite (but didn't actually wake up too unfortunatly) to turn my tv on..went out into the kitchen and the radio was on with all the news...so quickly turned the tv on to see and catch up on everything. im in complete shock and am in desperate need to talk to all my relatives back home. the family i work for as a nanny has one of their faily members arriving today from western canada(in which all flights go thru LAX airport in LA) luckly to arrive today she would have had to leave yesterday morning so she just missed it all...else she would have been stuck in LA as all major US western airports are closed...as are ones all over europe.
the funny thing is 3 weeks ago some british newspaper got a call saying there was going to be an attack on the USA soon..and it was thought to b that terrorist who's #1 on the FBI's top 100 list. the one responsible for most of the terrorist activities around the world..including the bombing back in 1991 of the WTC.

dr rico yi,
True what you say. But truth be known, it would do very little to the american economy. You see data is often replicated in multiple locations and services lost can be picked up within a couple of weeks.
But the whole thing is just devastating. What sort of sick fuck would think of hi-jacking civilian aircraft and systematically attempt to kill tens of thousands of people. It is an act of out and out war.
Mind you. When is a war crime not a war crime? When it is done by a super-power.
Too depressing...
"Do a happy dance, do a happy dance" (Baseketball)
Ahhh, much better.
------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Everlasting love" - Mdma 3:16
[This message has been edited by Mdma 3:16 (edited 12 September 2001).]

ok...so maybe i was being a bit melodramatic earlier...
and yes of course there was going to be retaliation for all the atrocities that the US has committed..or aided in committing.
but when it actually happens and the sheer intracacies of using our own domestic transportaion against us...and the number of dead...
even when you dont agree with your countries policies and know they are a hypocrite seeking retribution...it still shakes you to see it happen.

I would really not like to be an Arab in America right now.
Usually I would consider the people from Bluelight to be fairly open minded, Reading posts in the new forum like " we should nuke all the camel fuckers" really worries me.
Though i can understand the anger, if this is what Bluelighters are saying what the fuck are the conservative politicians thinking.
Before I wasnt saying that the attacks would ruin the economy, though I do think it will paralyse it for a while, the attacks have a much greater symbolic signifcance.
Wht has really disappointed me is the images of Palestinians celebrating in the street. I think we can forget peace in the middle east ever eventuating.