• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Attention ALL Bluelighters : I am NOT jaded.

MíkeySåmmy

Bluelighter
Now these days I dont go round starting threads for no reason. But I feel that it really is necessary to make a public announcement to all bluelighters, and clear all the confusion up once and for all.
icon4.gif
- I AM NOT JADED -
icon4.gif

I say this not only on behalf of myself, but also on behalf of all the other people, both here on the board and in the general public, who have discontinued regular party going and drug consumption.
First of all, let us explore the actual meaning of being jaded, shall we ?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jaded adj. tired out, surfeited.
Surfeited (foll. by with) (cause to) be wearied through excess.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I may be tired out but thats a result of being lazy and unmotivated. I havent had an "excess" of parties, drugs, or raving ..
I'm only 19 for fucks sake !
I will continue to take drugs and I will continue to go to parties - when I am interested, when I can afford it, when I can sacrifice a few braincells, when I can be fucked, when I have the time. And I will still be doing it in 5 years, maybe even 10 years from now. Will you ?
I still love the music, still love the drugs, still love dancing. (and can still kick all your asses on the dancefloor - if i wanted)
wink.gif

Its unlikely you will ever see me out at parties anymore, and I havent been to any meetups for a long time, but believe me, the same thing happens to (nearly) everyone. You move on. You stop meeting a hundred new people a week. You branch out in musical taste. you start drinking alcohol again. You do different things.
Im a snob !
Thats all it comes down to.
Thanks for listening.

So you'll be jaded in 10 years time then??
wink.gif

DJC*(pre jaded)
------------------
"We are the children of the revolution"

This presents all the hallmarks of a raver mid-life crisis, characterised by feeble attempts to justify and reclaim ones pre-jaded innoccence. Sad really... Soon he will be chasing underage ravah chicks and sporting lots of khandi.

I can totally identify with the whole "can't be fucked" thing... jaded is just a bad word for it though...
smile.gif

When people first discover the rave scene it's easy to get all caught up with how good everything seems to be, and how it makes sense to be friends with everyone. As harsh as this may sound however, friendships still need to be developed over time, and should not be based only on a mere common interest in drugs/parties.

From someone who's gone through at least two jaded phases I can confirm that the Khandi always return.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

Jesus, the way you take my jibes seriously scares me HC
wink.gif

/tounge in cheek mode on
Yes, there is such thing as raver male menopause... Followed quickly by raver impotence, then most degrading, raver incontinence. Sorry people, Its sadly inevitable. Quite soon you will all be busting out onto the dancefloor in zimmer frames, and boring the younger kiddies with long winded stories about plur crap and that fateful day in 1999 when you had to go on an epic mission for some nangs on a sunday when all the shopes were closed and you were barefoot and had to walk fifteen miles in the rain and when you got to maxifoods it was shut so there was nothing to do but go back and thenblahblah you kids today, you get it so easybhahdriveldrivelmutter....
/tounge in cheeck mode off
Mikeysammy, who said you were jaded anyways?

While we are on the subject.
I am Not a post whore..
smile.gif

Date Registered: 08 June 2001
Total Posts: 1177
Beh...... see.
------------------
If I melt dry ICE, do you think I can swim without getting wet?

BFB - do the bluelight server a favour and prove it...
Mikey - Jaded....never
wink.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

OK,
mikey, what the ell are ya baning on about? (sorry, too much ali g)
I understand, we all go through phases with partying and there are so many contributing factors. money, friends, music, drugs bleh...it all contributes. But who cares? Why do you feel the need to justify your actions.
The people who really know you, know that you're a fucken awesome person, who canes it when he goes out, dances the bitch-x off ANYONES arse, and is a top bloke, who hates khandi kids (yay!)
So I say to YOO mikey, fuck em, do what makes YOU feel right, cos there sure aint any need to justify your actions to any of us! Keep it real for yourself, cane that dnb, boogie your arse off to breaks and fuk sum bItyches!
smile.gif

reZpEct!
horse
(beer on the weekend?)

i say it now, and say it loud, i'm jaded and proud...
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

Who cares if you're jaded or just backing off the pace a bit!
It's no ones biz but your own and you don't need to jusify your feelings to us.
I do know what you're going through though. I'm having a break from parties and all that is related to them for a while (and no i'm not jaded.....yet)
PS don't you love the word 'jaded'
------------------
'Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forward'

BFB that's an average of 300 posts a month, I'm sorry but you're definately a post whore.
I've been here 18 months and have only got 465 posts, now we know why the server is stressed so much.
And thanks to some excellent coaching from haste, I'm fast becoming a jaded young man

im with haste...mikey? jaded? ...never!
wink.gif

word to the alcohol returning mikey....i never really got right into the "scene" as such...but been out enough to sample a bit of everything music wise, and so on..
also....i agree to the music branching out..but that is a nayural progression.
eh, no big deal though...
*looks at the president of the Burnt Out RAver Association.....now where are my orange pants???
biggrin.gif

------------------
.......wombles..............

aawwee u tell 'em how it iz boi.
can we drop a 10 pack tonight?
i loVe yu MiKey!
and it IS the drugz talking.
------------------
"It ain't all good, and that's the truth."

mmm Jaded.
well i aint been out at all this year since Earthcore last year... what does that say?
maybe not Jaded.. just another one of the "couldn't be fucked" crew...
but thats changing - got a plan to go out in about a months time... mmm Prog House
smile.gif

HC
Sorry -Thoth - alls forgiven.... for now....

You've got the rest of your life to enjoy, there's no rush to go out etc etc.
Who cares what other people think anyway!!!!

MíkeySåmmy:
You made me realize (of course) there's a whole lot to life than raving, parties, drugs and meeting '100 new people a week'. I vowed to experience the full extent of raves, like other aspects of life, before moving on. My main ambition, of course, is not to try every kind of drug combination imaginable in the universe, but to go to University.
So hereby I tell myself...this is just another phrase I'm going through. And you guys too, you will grow up and realize 10 piercings on your face is not really cool, drugs do fuck you up, and parties drain out your brain cells. G' luck.
------------------
bow down before the one you serve; you're going to get what you deserve...Halo 2:1