• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My fucking dog is TRASHED! What do I do?

Energizer

Bluelighter
FUCK!!!!!!!!
The dog must have eaten the Orange Chanel of the floor. She is a little Shitz Zhu and she is just sitting therer, wont move at all. Usually she is a very playful dog.
A half was pretty strong for me, but the dog. I will never forgive myself if something bad happens to her.
Can anyone help me if your online? My email address is [email protected]
My girfriend is freaking out.
Thanks

If you care about the dog, take it to the vet!!!!!!!! Tell the vet the dog ate the pill at a friend's house or whatever...make sumthin up.....but get it to the vet asap!!!

A couple of glow sticks, a chuppa chup and the dog will pull thru fine..
Really tho i hope it turns out ok.

Technically the dog should be OK. Just think of the dosages they give to laboratory animals when testing the effects of MDMA, e.g. 1000mg to primates etc and they are still alright. The only effects that could be damaging to your dog are the long term neurotoxic effects (large dosage for small doggy, some psychologcal effects (maybe) and addiction (in other words, no longer leaving those bags of pills lying around when little shitz zhu is near or it will be munch, munch, munch and very happy little doggy
wink.gif
).
But yeah, hope your dog is OK and has pulled through no worries. Your dog should also be a much more enlightened dog, too bad there wasnt another dog around for your dog to have a deep and meaningful arse sniffing session with.
Anyway I think I might go and be a bit scat elsewhere.

Well, 9 hours later and she is ok, thank god! She was just basically smashed the whole time. Acting erractically, then she just laid down in my girlfriends arms and was still as.
Moral of the story: Do not allow the dog in the house until you have swallowed the intended pills.
Thanks for all those concerned.

k9 did that once... deliberately if i recall correctly... he seemed to think the dog liked it
wink.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

That must have been chronic for the dog.
I hope you at least played him some progressive trance.
------------------
Hey little girl, want some candy?

No the dog ate the whole damn thing. I cant call her a drug-pig, but she now can be called a drug-bitch.
Actually I had some Nick Warren Live at Budapest on, so she seemed to enjoy it
smile.gif

But thank god she is ok now.
[This message has been edited by Energizer (edited 23 September 2001).]

actually, i've always wanted to take a dog to a rave...
but the music would probably fuck it's ears...
or would it...???

There is always dogs at bush doofs, you need to get to the outdoors more...

Poor little puppy
frown.gif

I think it would be a bad idea to take a dog to a rave. Would be too many things there to freak it out. I think it would be a pretty selfish thing to do. And if something bad happened to it, it would be nobodies fault but your own.
Anyway, dogs prefer to chill at home... they're not party animals!
wink.gif

C'mon BMW ... "If you care about the dog, take it to the vet!!!!!!!! Tell the vet the dog ate the pill at a friend's house or whatever...make sumthin up.....but get it to the vet asap!!!"
RELAX.... these guys r so right. They give like thousands of milligrams to animals (which is SO not kewl
frown.gif
) when testing.. and they r OK (I think)
I couldnt help myself man. I chuckled when u said the dog ate it. Should've just put it on your bed and given it a puddle massage.... sweeeet as, played some CAFE DEL MAR, let it chill out!
smile.gif

man the dog would have had the most intense peak you can imagine. It's the equivalent of eating 10-20 pills at once for a human, jesus bloody christ, could have some long term psychological problems from that shit.

Nah she seems ok now.
But she seems to keep trying to get to the vaporub thats in my drawer
smile.gif

poor puppy! yeah the lethal dose would be high, but think about the poor woofer's mental state! she didn't know why she was feelin like she was! at least we know what we're doing! as for ppl takin their dogs to doofs & gettin them stoned, NOT COOL! i work as a vet nurse & we had a case where someone had taken their dog to a party in the blu mtns & it ate someone's huge stash of pot. the poor guy collapsed in the car on the way home, vomited it all up, and spent the rest of the following day feeling pretty fucking lousy. accidents happen, & i'm glad to hear she got through it ok, but be more careful with ya stash! besides, thats one fuckin expensive doggie treat!

Once he's started he wont be able to stop, next time you goto the VET he will want some K...lol