Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

THANKYOU BLUELIGHT

B

blufluffybunny

I wanted to say Thanks. Thanks to Bluelight. Thankyou for educating me more than I could imagine on the safety needed when taking drugs. Thankyou for the information I needed when no one could answer.. Thankyou for giving me somewhere to post random shit. Thankyou for being the place I turned too when i suffered depression and had no job, no friends around me, no sunshine in my life and no smiles.
But thankyou Bluelight, for the wonderful friends you have brought into my world. I have met an un believable amount of friendly, warm hearted people who have shown me that there is more to life.. that there is sun behind the clouds and there are people who care about you.
I found Bluelight in a VERY bad time of my life. My posts may have been chirpy and full of jokes but the man behind the bunny was VERY sad. But I could not be happier right now, and I know this may sound weird or sad, but I owe a LOT to bluelight. Mainly for the friends.. you know who u are.
Thanks guys.
*HUGS EVERYONE* (in a non-sexual manly type way.
------------------
If I melt dry ICE, do you think I can swim without getting wet?

sweit moite!
the pleasure was all yours. erm, ours. yeah, ours.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

*Hugs bunny (in an omni-potent battery hen type of way)*
As much as I dont like you... and I know you dont like me... I think we have done well to avoid killing each other.
smile.gif

Great to have you around man... things are always brighter on the other side...
smile.gif

------------------
Have fun - Play safe
Eh... funny how you always miss the 'd' in an...
[This message has been edited by Munchee (edited 08 November 2001).]

I second BFB, I've only been here a short time but have learnt more in month then I have, in the entire year before that!..
Thanks Guys and Gals...
*hugs*
------------------
deeCee1
------------------
[edit 31/10/01] *removes old shitty signature*
*Still thinking of a new one*
------------------

Threads like this just make me all tingly.
Oh wait, that's the K.
wink.gif

...you know i loves ya...
After gettin my BL card from Pendulum the other night, somewhere along the line i wrote something on the back. Something simple.
"Bluelighter Forever".
smile.gif

------------------
When i was asleep, a vampire climbed in through my window and bit me. The worst part was that after, he sat and chatted with me for three hours and then stole all my trance.

I'll third, forth and fifth all you BFB. And while my overpowering laziness prevents me from writing a really long and in depth reply, Bluelight has helped me so much as it allows me (and everyone else) access to real information that is designed to save lives, which when it comes down to it is the most important thing anyone could possibly offer.
BL YOU ROCK....
peace be with you all.. from josh

biggrin.gif

As much of the shit that I give you for overposting[CUT THAT SHIT OUT
wink.gif
], and being built like a brick shithouse. I must say your an intrinsic part of this diverse and wonderful community, though I aint met you [yet], the loyalty and positivity you show is heartwarming
smile.gif
. This positivity is as good a mask as any bunny, and one that achieves real good. See ya tonight, [bring yo gat
wink.gif
].

My head hurts!
Bluelight, MAKE IT BETTER
wink.gif

Oh, this has nothing to do with the thread... errrrr.. sorry.
Ney bunny :p

BFB. You've made me laugh, so hey, continue to do so. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me at the last few parties. And yes, FOBB has had stern words and shouldn't go buggering off by himself now........ be good and prob. see you tonight.
Raver hokey pokey: Drop to the left, drop t the right, drop in the middle and have a good night. Smile crazy kids.

MOOCHO- your SOOO funny man! you gotta write me a book or something so that i can read it whenever i feel sad! i LOVE your posts!
rofl
biggrin.gif

as for bluelight, its definately been a positive experience for me. ive met a lot of GREAT ppl (aka moocho n friends
biggrin.gif
) and ive gained a greater incite into drug use and harm minimisation strategies.
what ive learnt from bluelight would never be learnt from reading textbooks or talking to authorities. it is here that i can speak to people with first hand experience and knowledge of drugs and drug usage. it is through these people that i have realised the possibility of enjoying the use of drugs, but in a safe and responsible manner.
i would have experiemented with drugs reguardless of the legislation which attempts to prevent me, but through bluelight i am able to take precautions that i never even realised existed, ie, preloading and postloading etc.
so i too would like to say: THANKYOU BLUELIGHT!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*insert funny quote here*

icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif

------------------
See you at the next one
Dancing is the perpendicular reenactment of the horizontal desire
[This message has been edited by despook (edited 09 November 2001).]

god this thread just makes me cry.....
it is true to what have mentioned above....
bluelight has been a great fun thanks to all of u....
don;t u see that it gets quite addictive somehow i check it more often than i check my email ;-P
i've onlt met 4 people so far from bluelight but they r all ROCKIN!!
u know who u r....
can't wait till i see more of all of u's out there...
the people who make a night out...a night to remember...
mayeb we should create a theme from bluelight.....how;s that??!!....
;-P
------------------
the feeling of nothing is important but the moment is indeed still here...enjoy to the max..

hey Bluelight gotta thank you too! You had made contributions to it, ie the fundraiser, the nulight...I know, Bluelight is amazing, it bought lots of excitement in my life
smile.gif

*hugs* You are a very special guy
wink.gif

I'd love to agree, but apparantly Bunny and I hate each other and are sworn mortal enemys...
wink.gif

Do you people seriously think we'd actually hold a stupid internet grudge?
Love ya work Bunny!
biggrin.gif

I'm sure anyone who has been here for a long time has much to thank bluelight and all involved for... I know I do, and I've said it many times...
Without Bluelight I wouldn't have met the wonderful people I have, including many people who aren't really Bluelighters...
There have been many moments which make me appreciate how special Bluelight is, and how much I love my friends made through bluelight... I'm sure I've mentioned some before, but the most recent time I've been overwhelmed by emotion (and there's been many times) was when I got an SMS from someone I consider an wonderful friend, telling me how wonderful I am... Fuck all the jaded shit, that's what I call PLUR...
This year has been the best year of my life so far, and that couldn't have happened without the friends I've met through Bluelight, from all over the country...
With or without the drugs, I love you guys!

I love Bluelight.
I hate Pleo. The guy smells funny... weird even.
wink.gif

Once again. Thankyou Bluelight. What more can I say?

HAHAHAHA blufluffybunny......
funny shit.....
but geex...both of u ...kids ...stop it...
;-P
------------------
the feeling of nothing is important but the moment is indeed still here...enjoy to the max..

I sure everyone here has a great love for Bluelight and owes many thanx to it too......
I know I do.........
Its has taught me some amazing things......
shared many ideas with me........
I now know i can rock up to an event and guareentee theyll be BLs there i can chill and bum with........
Has entertained me in time of boredom........
and most importantly......
It has bought some amazing ppl into my life - who i honestly dont know what id do without them now......... You all know who you are *hugz*
Ive never been happier........
smile.gif

------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!