• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Nightclub: What can you contribute?

focus

Bluelighter
After many deep and lengthy discussions concerning the perfect nightclub, what could you possibly give to attain the ultimate club?
Me?
I'm studying chemical engineering and law....
go figure
------------------
meet me in your dreams

*awaits the inevitable "DRUGS!"*
But I can contribute my funk-a-licious bartending skills....
wink.gif

------------------
"The floggings will continue until morale improves"

i wanna be bouncer...
oh hold on... blufluffybunny will take that role...
put me as door bitch..
but seriously... love to be promoter of the club...
------------------
it's only illegal if you get caught....

Let's see how Aaron and FOBB fit into painting this pleasant picture. I have a double degree in Arts/Commerce. Let's see how we can make this work....
Well, my Arts major was Spanish (and I also speak Portuguese) so we basically have all the Americas covered for importing purposes.
Commerce major was accounting, and I am currently working as a dodgey tax accountant with one of the world's biggest multinationals. Would rather something with a bit of purpose, so count me in.
Someone has to keep the books. They won't just write themselves.

I'm a DJ! Every club needs music....
If this is a serious idea i'll play for free..for a few weeks, heh
smile.gif

Well I'll provide the most important part of the clubbing experience; the randoms
I know heaps of great randoms who are just waiting to latch on to some poor unsuspecting fool.
I can also do the interior.... not because I have any qualifications in design, but because I asked first and everybody would be really interested to see what an insane, drug filled, pure maths student could do with a room and some money.

I'll keep the DJs happy
wink.gif
(Interpret that how u will!
biggrin.gif
)
I'll also provide a shitload of phat 2step tracks and latin dancing classes on tuesday nights.
I'd also like a role in the corrupt game of protection of dealers and bribing of police that happens in all good clubs.
------------------
"It could be a rave on a Saturday night, it could be a car on a sunny afternoon. Basslines rumble and groan, beats pop and fizzle, it's the sound of the UK, garage nation 2001. It's the sound of US house and garage grooves mashed up with crunchy hip-hop beats and precision-chopped R&B rhythms, the sound of ruffneck ragga flavours, old-skool hardcore licks and sweet soul music fed through an ever inventive blender of British street culture. It's a sound that's constantly mutating and moving forward at frightening speed, but through it all some things remain ever-present: melodies, harmonies, hooks, songs." Artful Dodger lessons from the underground.

Ill run the lab underneath..........
Or maybe be the "powder room" attendant!
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

I'll install the barcode software and maintain it. Also did a 16 month hospitality course involving bar work, food and wine appreciation, cooking, waiting, computers etc etc so I can do odd bits of emergency work, helping out when short staffed and what have you.
Also help invest some of the staff's money,seeing I work for the Australian Stock Exchange.
smile.gif

------------------
We could learn a lot from Crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but we have to learn how to live in the same box.

I'm doing Audio visual technology
Audio...
Visual...
speaks for itself really
smile.gif

I can be the dude out of it on the couch.
So yeah count me in as "Guy on the couch"
smile.gif

------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

il be the cloak room gurlz....
YEAH
------------------
High in Phat, Low in moral fibres.....

plonks the virus b into the midi through of the jupitar.
lets rock it

I'll join GlowGurlz in the cloakroom... i love clothes!!!
Oh and i can be the token gay guy. Cause you know how everything is so politically correct now (ie boy bands have to have the token black guy/virgin/blonde and ugly mug)... So i'm the token ghey boy!!!
------------------
sucky...sucky... five dolla.

*walks in with fresh crate and RM1X*
*joins tars and horsey with rocking tunes*
------------------
See you at the next one
Dancing is the perpendicular reenactment of the horizontal desire

computer graphics, photography, film, 3d animations and projectors baby.
------------------
motherfuckers better realize, now is the time to self actualize.

i'll be the sleezy guy who is there to screw anything that moves.
every club needs one.
oh and every 2nd week i can be the 'jaded clubaaah' who just stands around and says such things as:
"back in my days, it used to be all bout the drugz, now it's all about the music. fuckers....eerrr...hang on a minute!"
again, every club needs one.