***** BLUELIGHT Christmas BBQ (Sydney)*****

moocho

Bluelighter
The Sydney Bluelight Xmas BBQ is on!!
Where: South End of Maroubra beach
When: Sunday the 16th of December, 12pm til late
Cost - $5 to throw in for some tucker
Why: Coz Moocho says so!! :D
What we need - one small gas powered bbq!!
Everyone, get excited cause we are going to have a wicked time, we now have a stereo so everyone dont forget to bring along some tunes!! We will be close to the shops so everything including the beach (duh) is going to be nice and close.
And its also probably a good chance to take some photos, so you might wanna bring ya camera as well so you can cherish the memories (if you can retain them that is) ;)
And oh yeah, i have to work Christmas Day - so as far as im concerned this is my Christmas...so i want everyone to get real sloshed and fall asleep by 3pm!! Just like at home... :)
Who's Coming -
  • 1. Moocho
    2. Qube
    3. Josh Nexus
    4. Muzby
    5. DJC
    6. Cutiful
    7. Lush Puppy
    8. Beckasaurus
    9. Apollo
    10. PseudoSym
    11. PsychoKitten
    12. Flutter
    13. En_on_X
    14. Adikkal
    15. Taliana
    16. Chaos Butterfly
    17. Daffy
    18. Mirage
    19. Lil Leecie
    20. Queensmack
    21. Melancholic
    22. BassBoy
    23. the_man
    24. Scatteredasfuck
    25. Flea
    26. The Fuel
    27. Punch e Punch
    28. EvilCalvin
    29. Paranorma
Any Probs, email me - [email protected]
[ 08 December 2001: Message edited by: moocho
[ 13 December 2001: Message edited by: moocho ]

Nice idea moocho! It's about time we helped raise Sydney BL community awareness
smile.gif

I'll definitely be in for this. BL + Beach + Beer = ...something good starting with B
smile.gif

Be happy to help out too, uni/work/gatecrasher recovery permitting.
------------------
Did I just score?

Dude!
You so have to have it on the same day and make that one phone call where u hold your phone up and say
"Say hi to the melbourne creW"
HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
And we all laff and then go... ugh.. dude get of my phone thats costing me a fortune
smile.gif

*NICE ONE BRUVA*

Hmmmm sounds pretty good...... I vote the beach is cronulla cause nobody will care if we are all blind
P.N; my choise of venues has nothing to do with fact that im lazy and cant be bothered driving anywhere...... or maybey it does
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
\/
actually maroubra sounds good
[This message has been edited by josh_nexus (edited 15 November 2001).]

Moocho... gotta have it on maroubra...
for those who have been there for "those" nites, u will know that they dont mind crazy ppl running round... playing with earthmoving equipment... carrying garbage bins... melting hats etc etc...
------------------
it's only illegal if you get caught....

Dillema #1 - I work weekends and the 15th is a Saturday, and i wouldn't be able to make it back to Newy in time...and i'll be totally legless!!!!
But don't worry, wheels are in motion...
smile.gif

We kinda need a location where we can run rampant...Maroubra sounds good Muz, but can everynoe get there?
smile.gif

------------------
When i was asleep, a vampire climbed in through my window and bit me. The worst part was that after, he sat and chatted with me for three hours and then stole all my trance.

Can those people who kinda[/b] half live in SYD join in too????? If so i third the Maroubra Beach idea. Me, CB and Muz can make wikked volcanoes on that beach..
wink.gif

I'd sooo be up for this idea. Is it gonna be a fundraiser as well?? Maybe just a gold coin donation to add to the MEL Crews tally. Just an idea.
smile.gif

Anyway i'll keep my eye on this for updates.
DJC*
------------------
"We are the children of the revolution"

ooohooohooo!! can i come too?? PLZZZ??
YAY i reckon this sounds like a FAB idea! i can make some sorta desert if you want me to moocho! if theres anyway i can help just let me know! (although i do not posess all that many talents, i can still try!)
cant wait for this one! its gunna go OFF!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*insert funny quote here*

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
*smiles*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

dam fine idea
ill be a sydney crew member then *yes*
smile.gif

beach cricket!!!!
biggrin.gif
heheh mad shit!
------------------
are you ready to fly?

Err...don't we kinda have to spend Christmas with our families?
------------------
"The floggings will continue until morale improves"

ohyesindeedy Moocho. I like this idea
biggrin.gif

------------------
The only thing I'm good at is being bad.

Yes this sounds like a great idea
smile.gif

En_on_X and i will be there.
Ummm what date is this??????
------------------
'Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forward'

Screw our families!!!
Nah, we wouldn't actually have the party on Christmas Day, maybe a week before. Does anyone have a problem with the BBQ being on anytime during the week... it's just that i think i have shot myself in the foot cause im going to have to work on the Friday and Saturday night, regardless of which week we put it on.
frown.gif

But i know that heaps of people work during the week (aka normal people) so i hope we can come to a resolution soon.
I think a $2 donation would be nice, i mean cause we are all going to be nice and poor around this time of year cause of all the parties and chrissy. Then we can ship it off to Bluelight, it may not be much, but every bit helps.
smile.gif

And i would like to invite everyone to this BBQ, and it doesn't matter if you're only a Greenlighter!! Trust me, the best thing you can do is come to a meetup and meet everyone, because bluelighters are the bomb diggity!
biggrin.gif

Let's make this a huge meetup guys, and feel free to bring open minded friends too...aka no whingers!
My predicted highlight - the tipsy cricket match.
biggrin.gif
Spread the word.
------------------
When i was asleep, a vampire climbed in through my window and bit me. The worst part was that after, he sat and chatted with me for three hours and then stole all my trance.

Sounds sick to me! Wheres maroubra? I've heard of it, but my geography skills are, well, they don't include maroubra!
I'm up for mad beach cricket, and beach footy. Touch footy in the water/shoreline is heaps fun! Haha, gotta love the stacks people have tryin to run through the water!
Adikkal

Lemme just say the venue is CHOICEEEEEEE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO
smile.gif
Why? Cuz lil taliana lives in maroubra and yay
smile.gif
hehe....either maroubra or coogee, both got nice bbq areas and stuff...coogees more touristy tho, so maroubra sounds rockin
smile.gif

Been tooo longggg since i seen u bl'ers, will be fun! Any day is sweet for me...
I reckon we should make it all BYO, like everyone just brings a plate of shit so we have a whole bunch of shit.
smile.gif
hehe....
Nice work!!! fab idea....now just set a date. i can guarantee we wont get a date that EVERYONE can make, so i say just propose a date and see how things go.
smile.gif

YAY!!!
wink.gif

DJC*
------------------

hmmmm... beach cricket hey....
muzby knocks out steve waugh, carries him round "weekend at bernies" style, when he comes to, puts him on his team.... hehehe ...
------------------
it's only illegal if you get caught....

How about the 15th or 22nd?
What time are we planning on ahving this? Are we going to start early in the day or have it more as an afternoon thing?
------------------
'Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forward'

I'll be in Sydney over the 15th as well, so if its that weekend I think I could swing around and join in the beer and bluelighters theme
smile.gif

--
MDMA-4-ALL (And Beer on the Beach for us!)

Yup, Sat 15th Dec works for me too, make it an evening thing. Then we can all go to Megathump after.
biggrin.gif

Yes yes yes!!!
DJC*
------------------