Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any other 30+ Bluelighters?

VooDoo Gurl

Bluelighter
Ok, after a conversation at Sunny on the weekend - I want to know - how many of us old Bluelighters are around?
I'm using 30 as the minimum here just because I know there are at least a few of us older than that. And dammit...you guys better post too!
I'm, *ahem* 31 and, yes, STILL partying with no end in sight
smile.gif

------------------
"This is not a protest. Repeat. This is not a protest. This is some kind of artistic expression. Over."
--message to Toronto police at Global Street Party
[This message has been edited by VooDoo Gurl (edited 17 May 2001).]

31 years young. My partying has definately slowed down, but I'm not retiring anytime soon! The other day some cute, young, hottie called me sir, that fucking sucked.

i admire you old people,
still havin fun and everything
smile.gif

you'd make great parents.
but maybe thats when u get old, when u finally have kids,
with that in mind, how many of you have kids and still party?

Just because you are over 30 is no reason to stay at home and not have fun. I am 33 and Scoobydont is 37 - we still do OK
smile.gif
smile.gif

flea: What do you mean you do "ok"? You kick our arses every single time!!
I hope i'm half the raver you guys are when i'm 25!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

luv u guys!~!

I'll have to raise my hand. Turned 32 last week and still show no signs of stopping. If you had of told me when I was 21 that I would still be doing this at this age I wouldn't of believed it.(though am very happy I am ).
How many of us 30+ are new to E and discovered it later on in life and how many discovered in their teens/early 20's and have therefore been rolling for some time now. December this year is going to mark the 10th year of what I can only describe as a wonderful relationship with MDMA, and while I think there have been some negative side effects after such a period I still firmly believe what I have gained and experienced far outweighs those negatives.
To answer your question Komplex I don't have kids but my flatmate who is 32 has 2 kids and she parties as hard as anyone I know!
P.s Hi Voodoo, good thread!
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!
[This message has been edited by flip (edited 17 May 2001).]

Hello,
I'm BILL, still silly at 32... "and so's my wife".
You'll have to forgive me, but at my age I'm just over the whole internet thing. I stopped posting to USENET in 1993 when the newbies starting pissing me off.. I only post these days if I think there's a chance of me picking up.
BILL
--
"Understoned: when you can still understand."

Ask me next year!
keep it real-ferris
------------------
..."apart from Death, are there any other side effects"...

Komplex -> Yes am a parent...sort of.. my girlfriend's son...but we live in our home together. Sort of a 'just add water for instant family'. Neat trick.
flip -> e was a later discovery. It came after finding my very good friend alice... alice dee.

At the ripe age of 26 I feel old surrounded by some of the young'uns here at BL. My contribution to this is to tell you my husband is 31 and still going (not quite as often as we used to though!)
No kids though

one of my best friends turned thirty and wouldn't leave his room for a week. i do get wierded out seeing videos with friends in their 20s and realising when i first saw some of those movies these guys weren't even born.
eighties retro nights tend to disturb me for same (and many, many more) reasons. Yourselves?
[This message has been edited by Psychout (edited 19 May 2001).]

34 lst week.....
none ever guess...
mosr jaws drop!!
harder than ever.... less time left

i turned thirty six in march, and its been eight years since that first little round thing found its way down my neck in barcelona, where i was working just after the olympics.
my partying has stupidly intense bursts every couple of months but i think overall is slowing down (tho' i'm sure mrs kirk woiuld disagree)
seeing as i started djing at the ripe old age of 34 i think this is some kind of alternative to havin' it out the front, i just find the zimmer frame gets in the way in the smaller dj booths...........
top thread voodoo gurl, see you in the queue for the oap bus pass
smile.gif

------------------
uppers,downers,allarounders

33 and a 1/3 snd still here...
hey kirk, bon dia
wink.gif
where did you live in barcelona?

29 an' still going strong.
Just moved to Perth, so that's slowed me down a bit, not from choice, but just because there's really nothing that good open after 6am here. (Oh, I miss Hard Kandy....) And the Sunday Scene... Forget it!!!
The one thing I DON'T like is all ages events. My e's don't like the prospect of 12 year old's running around with soda stream bulbs...
smile.gif

Ciao all,
Cowboy.
ps - Bring on MoS - Perth
smile.gif

------------------
"No... I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals... BUT BECAUSE I HATE PLANTS!!!"

Phew...I don't feel so bad now...
smile.gif

there I was thinking I was perhaps the oldest here..?!... 35... but 36 is somewhere off in the distance this year... scary. At least I can console myself that my husband is always going to be that little bit older than me
wink.gif

We both discovered e about 3 years ago....
and try and keep our intake to once every 4-5 weeks...but sometimes we go a little overboard!

I'll be 30 in just over a month, but I got asked for ID on Friday night!
Proof that raving keeps you young
smile.gif

------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)