Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

female DJ's

De Quincey

Bluelighter
hey, i'm sure some really smart cookies out there will deluge me with names, but i was just wondering...
*** Where the fuck are all the female DJ's?***
I'm sure there are some around, but at just about every club, and every party i go to, all the DJ's are blokes... what's with that?
------------------
"Cabbages... knickers.... it's not got a beak!"

Mizz Kath - plays at virus sometimes (and an assortment of parties) - she's nothing short of awesome (IMO)
smile.gif

but you're right - female dj's are lacking for sure! Maybe it's time for me to step up and show them boyz how it's done...teehee - not bloody likely - i'll leave it to the professionals i think
smile.gif

Globe here in perth had a female resident for the last few months, DJ Delicious, she wasnt too bad certainly had her moments.
Theres always Heaven, but thats only when she's playing a good set, not the most consistent Dj.
Bexta, who I really dont like.
Theres more but I cant be bothered thinking right now.
Hmmm there seems to be a pattern developing here
smile.gif

Hehe Im gunna get burned for this one

disko pussy kicks ass!
linda d-bass kicks ass!
bexta kicks ass too!
the rest im not familiar with: katy k, cara caama, pixelton...
got a flyer for theGARDEN @ QBH (eeeks). quite a few female DJs in the lineup: sarah main (sydney), miss krystal pussy cha cha (ummm...
biggrin.gif
), liz millar. dont know any of them tho'.
last pleazure june- misstress barbara.
smile.gif
too bad shes from canada.
ps. there was a weekly event featuring female DJs only, wednesdays or thursdays if im not wrong. is that still going on?
[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 20 March 2001).]

In perth the old resident at globe (when it used to be detour) Lilly is a chick. On a more drum n bass tip Greg Packer's girlfriend DJs as well, for the life of me i can't remember her DJ name.
Uhm internationals, DJ Storm from the metalheadz crew is a chick as well. Lisa Lashes, Lisa Lashes.. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm YUM!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
A few others are LIsa loud, Lisa Pin Up, DJ Lottie and Sarah G.
All i could think of
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n

JenE and Miss Tracy from the sunshine state rock!!! JenE had a CD released not so long ago (Sessions #1)and is available at your local HMV (A bit on the commercial side for her style, but great mixing) so... "Do yourself a favor"
------------------
Only users lose drugs!

BeXta BeXta BeXta BeXta BeXta BeXta BeXta!!!
Anyone in Sydney really should check out BeXta play... especially at the "femme fatale" nights at the icebox - a sorta showcase for all the gear female djs in the city - great nights
smile.gif

BTW, BeXta's fucking brill!
did i mention BeXta?
buckD

Internationally, check out Monika Kruse (mega babe) and Gayle San (mega babe too). They are great DJ's and their production isn't to shabby either!
smile.gif

does anyone remeber DJ Megan??
She used to play at Palace, Mega Bar, Fantasia.
I thought she was quite good.
anyone know what happened to her??
------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

Amber Savage!!!!
She plays in sydney and is awesome. Better than Bexta in my opinion, but not by much, cos Bexta kicks ass as well.

Amber Savage!!!!
She plays in sydney and is awesome. Better than Bexta in my opinion, but not by much, cos Bexta kicks ass as well.

Amber Savage!!!!

DJ Miss Flame from Singapore was absolutely insane at TAS one night mid last year - possibly one of the best DJ's I have ever seen!
And I was just wondering, who is that female DJ that plays at HK - is it Ajax or Crash (or someone totally different??)?
She's got blonde hair. Good description, huh!
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

yeah there are a few chick dj's out there, and let's make it clear i never said they don't exist.... but there are nowhere near as many as blokes.
is this just gonna be one of those facts with no explanation - blokes just DJ more than girls?
thoughts?
------------------
"Cabbages... knickers.... it's not got a beak!"
[This message has been edited by De Quincey (edited 21 March 2001).]

ahem.....arent we forgetting the bestest female dj/producer in the worrrld!!
SISTER BLISS if youve heard sister sister youll agree!
she be awesome....and she a hunny!!!
betXa i like, dbass is also cool.....
hehe LittleKitsu used to run a party i think at POW or Espy or somewheres in StKilda that hosted all female DJ's...
dunno if it still kikin but..ah well top idea i say....

Dj QT from SYD, very popular with the ravers there.
biggrin.gif

JenE Raaawks.
WizzFizz are you from Canberra originally by any chance?? Coz we had a female DJ here called Wizz who went off, along with her hardcore fiend b/f Speedloader. Arrrhhh those were the days.
P.S. If anyone knows of either of these two DJs please let me know, thanx.
DJC
------------------
"We are the Children of the Revolution"