• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ever walked up to a complete stranger in a club...

huxley

Bluelighter
...and asked if they were from bluelight??
I've done it twice now, both times sure they looked familiar (from the pics.) or at least seemed like they may be from 'round these parts. Of course they both looked at me very strangely...

Often you'll find me screaming out *bluelight* and random intervals, looking for anyones responses
smile.gif

The first ever official Sydney Bluelight Meetup (Sabotage@Metro) I saw this pretty spunky guy looking at me and i wondered, kept looking at me, looking over again and again, why on earth is this very attractive boy looking at me so much and so often,... then i said "are you Chill?" (his bluelight name) he said "yeah" and the we all met.
hahhaha we thought that meetup was going to be the hugest meetup there ever was. There were like maybe 15 of us.
Hey Chill and Special K! (are you out there?)
I guess it doesnt really count though, because there was a meetup on and Chill wasnt exactly a stranger. lol

People seem to ask friends of mine all the time. Maybe the bluelight essence flows from me to them... or maybe heaps of Perth bluelighters ask random indivuduals if they're bluelighters...
smile.gif

yeah....that's how focus and I met Kandeman and Stompr at Cage a few weeks back.... I just sort of walked up to these two people sitting down and asked.... !!!!
------------------
"He tried to kill me mummy.......and he's FAT"

all the fucking time...most of the time I get strange looks but you hit the jackpot sometimes. I remember at Wild Things 2 asking this bloke if he was Haste about 5 times..he had no fucken idea...turns out neither did I!!!! hahaha!!
nezo

tikabassa - KDM's T-shirt must've given the game away *smiles*
------------------
STOMPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

yeah I think the fact that I have "Kandeman" written on the front of my shirt kind of gave it away. I have asked heaps of people, specially when attending meetups that no one else go to if they are a bluelighter, most look at me stupid.

I actually asked some dude that I was chatting to for a while. We'd been chatting for about 10 mins and i say 'hey are you from bluelight' and he replies 'no I'm not gay'...... well did I have to do some quick explaining. I've done it a few other times too, successful and unsuccessful.

the number of times i have asked if someone was a bluelighter...
the standard response i usually get is that they pull out their lighter and ask if they can bum a cigarette off me...
------------------
Well, thats my two cents worth. I'll be in the corner if anyone needs me....

Munchee--that's soooooo funny...I never thought of that. "You see, there's this website and... L O F L !!!!!!!!!!

am i the only one here that has seen ~bill's blue lighter introduction..?
------------------
---------
dv8

I'm with Chem, I just yell Bluelight and see who turns around and doesn't look at me like i'm insane..
wink.gif

Its worked many a time... PVD was one example
Bryn

Ive actually asked a few ppl n they got all strange and offended like I was calling them a name.. we are the social elite.. they should be complimented
wink.gif

i love asking tho just 2 get strange respones.. u'd be suprised how many BLer i met this way tho
wink.gif
but 2 recover from a no is pretty embarrasing
smile.gif
'umm ermm.. dont worry about it'.

I've done this a few times in Sydney. I see someone who looks just like an old friend from school (like 6 years ago) and I go up and say "Dave, how's it going?". They look at me strangely and in the blink of my eyes they become someone totally different. Did it 10 times one night - damn HQ round tops!
BigPoppa
------------------
"My cat's name is Mittens, my cat's breath smells like cat food." - Ralph, The Simpsons

haharr big poppa done that me self...
'hey theres (whoever)!'
blink
'o wait no it isnt.'
blink
'or is it?'

I'm new here by the way....get out for a big one maybe once every 3 months.
Not much going on down here in the 'Gong so we pack up for the night in Sydney.
I like it hard, so Icebox and Home are the usuals and hopefully God's Kitchen on Sat nite will be huge!
Look out for my cool lights - if I am desparate for friends I'll probably give 'em away!
CYA

I have a confession to make... I've kinda been stalking this guy at uni cause whenever I see him I just get the feeling that I know him from somewhere, like from a photo or something... hmmm
(I'll pop the question soon, I promise)
wink.gif

at the very least I now know what to do when I hear someone yell out "bluelight" :cool:
must say, being new to the brissy scene & knowing zero ppl yet, it would be a welcome word to hear in a sea of strangers....
namaste

I have only ever been to one meet-up. Before that every BL I met was by accident... usually it would come out in conversation about pillreports or 5-HTP. In fact if someone has heard of 5-HTP it is almost a given that they are a BLr or have heard of it.
Funniest one I ever had was when I was on a killer scattered comedown at new years. This stranger comes over to me and goes "Gnome Raver?"... I look at him really paranoid like and go "yeah?".. he then introduces himself and explains that Big Trancer had pointed me out to him.
If you read this and remember this was you (I have forgotten who it was sorry - I was really messy that night) then my apologies... and hello!
Only had a negative reaction from someone once.
Hello to all the BLs I have met over the last year while I am at it!
smile.gif