• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

There's nothing quite as ridiculous as...

SupaspeeD

Bluelighter
... the prices you used to pay when you first started....
.... urinating while tripping balls...
.... having your dog watch you dance in the mirror to 2-step... LOL (a bit too close to home..
smile.gif
)....
... anything said while on mushies....
... snorting saki... (yes it burns)...
and?

• Driving from a bush boof all the way back to the city to get bulbs, then driving back
  • Forgeting that your fly is a stash pocket and doesn't actually function as a fly (and this while bulk chopped)
  • Getting all worked up about a huge mission to the car, then forgetting why you came, and not remembering till you get back inside
  • Having the best night of your life, but not remembering why
Anyone see a common theme?
wink.gif

- sitting in safeway's carpark, smokin a joint, then starting to caugh like a mutherfarker! hence makin every single person in the carpark to turn round and look at me! (u wanna c somethin funny? make me smoke infront of ya! farkin hopeless I is.)
- calling a radio station while tripping hard and telling them: "sorry i'm not making n e sence, i've eaten all this acid and..."
- parking outside maccas, putting the music up and dancing outside the car, while all these familiez walk pass thinking "wtf?"
- dressing up a friend in school uniform (a very short dress) and making him go into club X.
to be continued...
------------------
...and that's why i fly on my own now! No one to impress, depress, out best or digest.

- Dancing while on acid in a service station carpark... To the sound of your car alarm.
- Erecting a campsite complete with tent & accesories for a place to chill and come down after a big nite... In your local park.
- Mistaking a packed cone of Salvia 10x for weed whilst fumbling about in the dark, and only realising your error after you regain sanity.
- The fact that I cant stop posting to this board.
- My nick, why did I chose it?
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

- 4am, watching Hamlet and Cowboy Mac cockfighting in the next-door neighbours yard.
- Seeing Hamlet in a baby-blue womans jacket, with a fluffy white frilled collar, wearing a purple wig, looking like a tranny whose had too much sex and drugs.
- Driving along north rd, rushing balls, deciding it would be a good idea to follow the three fire trucks to where they were heading. Yes we went, and yes, the entire fucking house was on fire. If anyone saw it on the news last night, we were there. (incidently, we had a ciggie in front of it, not thinking it might be a hurtful thing to do)
(yes, all this happened on Friday night. Mega thanx to nickstar, cowboy mac, piggy (The raver formally known as Hamlet), abbie, and beautiful Jess. You guys helped make one of the most insanely amazing nights of my life. Damn you all to hell
wink.gif
)
------------------
"I am into way more hardcore shit than just "Hardhouse" I don't even like hardcore techno. It's not hardcore enough for me. So I'm into speedcore/grindcore techno." - DJ SKINNY GEE

to clarify horses post.. hamlet and i were cockfighting like roosters, i needed to add that.
..as climbing 10m up a tree with no leaves to watch the sun rise.
..as buying cheesy toddlers toys in coles because they are fluro and your rolling
smile.gif

two additions to the best home roll adventure ever!
smile.gif

well...that was one of the BEST fecken nights of MY LIFE!!!
smile.gif
the best possibe people, nothing to do and...well you know...
+and lets not forget mac n i pretty much walking into the front yard of the burning house and getting in the way of the firemen...just cos we were curious!
+and all of us rollig off our nut, having a cigarette sitting on the footpath, watching the flames come through the roof tiles and singing...yes how could we resist..."the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire"...not sure if anyone heard us...
wink.gif

+driving home from the fire and deciding that driving should be a group effort...so... i was pushing the pedals...mac was changing the gears (from the back), horse was holding the steering wheel on one side and nickstar was holding the steering wheel on the other side (also from the back)...and trust me when i say...IT WAS A LOT HARDER then doing all that urself!!!
thanks guys FOR THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!
p.s. horse...a big improvement on the acid night ages ago!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Hamlet (edited 13 May 2001).]

... driving out to Tullamarine airport to smoke a few j's and watch the planes fly overhead in your friends $60,000 car, getting bogged **WAY** beyond salvation, deciding to sleep the night in the car, have the police slide down to where we got stuck, then watching them trying to back out - but backing into a ditch instead, then having their "friend" tow them out, watching the truck turn around to where we initially got bogged and watch IT get bogged, somehow he got a 9 tonne truck out of the mud (to our disappointment) then towing us out.
smile.gif

(*VERY* abbreviated version
wink.gif
)
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

LOL everyone
smile.gif

- Spending an entire day living out the adventures of Mr Fist.
- Causing mass hysteria over the loss of a plastic WWF action hero.
- Getting on the podium in a packed club and standing there with your arms in the air while everyone else below you is dancing thier arse off.
- Laughing about the birdpoo on a car bonnet for 6hrs.
- Telling a 15 year olds mother, that you will look after and protect her kiddies when you are dressed in white overalls with fluro prints and are completely off your head.
- Letting your 15 year old daughter go with some drugfucked idiot in white overalls with fluro prints.

^
|
|
|
|
I guess you finally got your comuputer delivred dude...
wink.gif

------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

T-Factor: There is alot of sense when ure talking on K/acid combo ....
wink.gif
i wonder where all those logic come from.
Answering and asking questions on K - SCATTERED!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
BULK FUN!!
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

.....Using a pencil blow torch to dry leaves (whilst trippin VERY hard) on a pie plate thats on the carpet...then realising that you've stuck a piece of metal the size of a coaster to the carpet!

....leaving my wallet on the counter at KFC, realising an hour later that it was gone, and that it had my whole supply of pills in it....then being torn between "shit, I can't go back and get it and maybe get busted for possession" and "dammit I ain't wastin all the money I spent on that stuff".....hmmm can you guess which won out in the end?? haha.....all I can say is, thank gawd the guy who found it wouldn't know a pill if he fell over one!!!
...driving back to Canberra from Sydney after Utopia with DJC (and after PVD with Loco), sketchy as hell, with the stereo turned off the whole way cos we were makin our own tunes with the bumps in the road and deliberately driving too far to the left to get samples of the screechy noise the white lines make......
....somehow always managing to time my pills to kick in when I'm standing in the line in the bathroom, then spending the next 15 mins torn between "must peeeeee" and "must daaaaaaance"....
....being spaced outta my mind at Kryal and spending half an hour wandering around lost in the car park on my mobile to my friend who was trying to direct me to the car, with me constantly saying "help, help, I'm loooooost!!!"
....spending half an hour typing out a 10 word SMS, cos "dammit the keys keep moving and runnin away from meeeee!!!"
....going on road trips to melb and sydney for the last 3 weekends in a row, all cos of the scene.....
....spending a year sittin at home alone on weekends thinkin "dance music sux, and I'm never gonna take any drugs".....
but my personal fave comes courtesy of Loco:
.....sitting around, sketchy and trying to recover from the night before.....one guy gets up and starts dancing and says "awesome dude - thanx for puttin on this great d&b tune"...the other guy comes out of the laundry and says "umm...man.....you're dancin to the washin machine" *LMAO*
------------------
"Come to the edge, he said.
They said: We are afraid.
They came.
He pushed them...and they flew."
- Guillaume Apollinaire

-running through the Macca's drive through yelling out "Broom broom, I'm a car".