Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbournites?

Will-E-Tell

Bluelighter
I noticed that this room covers Australians. Are there any Melbourne people that come here at all?

Eheheheh,
the majority of these guys are from melbourne
smile.gif

But luckily Psyentist is in Balarat
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by KompleX (edited 10 December 2000).]

Welcome to Bluelight Will-E!
Komplex is right, I live in Ballarat, but I do my best to get to Melbourne as much as I can to see you rocking it!
You're my favorite DJ!

Welcome to bluelight Will-E-Tell.
Psyentist!
Play nice now
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 10 December 2000).]

heh.
hmm.. must say i'm a little sceptical that is the real Will-E-Tell. Surely such a big famous aussie DJ would have better things to do than look at the social pages of Bluelight
wink.gif

hehee

What do you mean play nice? It's great to have another superstar DJ here on Bluelight.
I have the utmost respect from Mr Tell. He's the best Melbourne turntablist around.
Maybe Will-E would be interested in playing at the first ever Bluelight party.

hmmmm i'm just curious to see if this is the real Will e....... don't worry doods i will find out
smile.gif

------------------
Bars.

ROFLMFAO
You're so lucky the search function is out-of-order Psyentist
smile.gif

Will: This place is full of Melbournites, we pretty much infest this place with our presence (myself included)
wink.gif

Will-E-WHO???
(i am expecting a lot of fun here, Q&A sessions with Mr Tell himself)
*ROFL*
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO BL Mr Tell!!!
If you are the real McCoy, YOU ROCK!!!!
And there are WAYYYY too many ppl here frm melbourne!!! however, there are a fair few from perth/sydney/brisbane too, a couple from S.E.Asia/Israel and spies frm all ard Europe/Japan/USA reporting back. Our primary goal here being world domination
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

P.S. Wet Musik, HURRY AND DETERMINE HIS IDENTITY!!!!

hehhe...ah man...something tells me that it aint the real Will-E..but ya never know!!~
hehe...PSYENTIST!!!~
------------------
"herbert the pervert likes sherbert"

Will E Tell you fuckin rock!!!!!! I hope it's him, then you can kick some ass around here, hey wetmusik!!

hey *sunflower*, Will E Tell is the man - so get over it!!! There is no better DJ around and everyone should face it instead of being jealous of him!!!!

I believe there are plenty of better dj's around, expecialy some of melbournes lesser known tallent.

hum...this will be interesting!?!?
wink.gif
he hee
welcome dude!
smile.gif

yeah do something usefull WetMusik!
wink.gif
he hee
but as soon as i saw the post i was going to reply to ask you about the legitamently(sp?)of this fellow!
and if that is Will E?
Thanks for all the good nights at Pure And Sector 3 man!
wink.gif
yeahieeeeeeeeE
------------------
Don't know what's gonna happen yet - but I guess that's the most exciting
part - not knowing - that way - juz about anything you might imagine
/fantasize could happen. Hmmmmmm.... a bit fat honey-pot room for tigger
to play in, and an undergound lab for making biscotti's etc etc ohhh the
list could go on and on.

My friEnd,Donna=)

youse guys are all faaaarked if it really is Will-E, baggin' the bugger out to his face.

Wow. I never expected this much of a response. It's great to see so many of you Melbourne guys and girls out there.
I can assure you Mona that I'm Will-E-Tell, but it doesn't matter that much anyway. I've only dropped in for a look and a chat. Does it matter who I am?
Exactly how many Melbourne techno fans are here?

Thanks Festa, u took the words right outta my mouth
smile.gif
and Chaos, WATCH YOUR STEP!
wink.gif

p.s. checking to seee if it is him is underway
smile.gif

------------------
Bars.

Is it really Will-E-Tell?
Is it an alias?
Would the high profile DJ loiter in the social forum of BL?
Or is some smart-arse kid pretending to be what he's not?
I have one question, Will-He-Tell?
(sorry people for subjecting your ears to that, when i thought of it i was so proud i just had to post it, my sincerest apoligies for any harm that may have brought you or your family!)
------------------
"How can you soar like an Eagle when you're working with Turkeys?"
[This message has been edited by Eagleyes (edited 10 December 2000).]

Of course it matters who you are man!
'cause if you're really a famous dj I wanna be able to tell all my friends and then harrass you for free cd's
wink.gif

heh. yeah it really makes no diff to me, i just reckon it would be really funny if it was some 15 year old kid using the net the way it should be ..
biggrin.gif

Hey fellas...if it is or isn't will e...does it matter? And fuck..the half of you that judge a person by the fact that he is a high profile dj need a head check. Dj's are humans, just like the rest of us....they are allowed to do normal things......geezus...