Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats the story behind your nickname?

MorpheusDaq

Bluelighter
Hey i was just wondering the story behind ppls nicknames, why they have what they do etc etc ....
So im sure you are all fascinated why my nicks is MorpheusDaq.......hehe probably not but i will bore you all with the story anyway
smile.gif

once upon a time......
oh wait a sec thats the wrong story...
smile.gif

so to make a short story long...
morpheus is from a comic i love called the sandman by neil gaiman (awesomawesomeawesome everyone should read this, Comics are not just for kids
smile.gif
)..
daq is my initials which i have always used as a nickname since galaga dayz
smile.gif

i got sick of just having daq tho as ppl always thought my nick was pronounced dack when actually i thought of it being pronounced dee-ayy-cue. BUt i dont real;ly worry about that any longer
smile.gif
and told you i could make a short story long
smile.gif
....seeyas
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood
{edit: Here's a link to the new thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum29/HTML/001451.html?reload=0}
[Note: This message has been edited by Tarsarlan]

Yeah why not, that could be cool in Meetups. I think it got covered a bit in the RollCall thread, but it would be a good place for people with stranger sounding names to put up something interesting
smile.gif
Yep I'm about 6'6" and I loooooove Trance music
smile.gif
Of course, these days I love going sick to Will E Tell and stuff like that too, so now I'm becoming BigBangingTekkers too
biggrin.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

dude...don't tell me u never read shakespeare...u know...prince hamlet ???
smile.gif

hahaha...
well my nick comes from the quote i use in my sig...i always kept saying the damn thing and some people called me prince hamlet...so i thought it an appropriate name for BL...here is the quote:
------------------
No, I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be. Am an attendant Lord, the one that will do, to swell a progress, start a scene or two. Advise the Prince.

well im an egotistical dickhead, go figure
smile.gif

hehe
nah im not a dickhead (hold on let me check)
Nah nah no dick on my head
i guess its cause i dunnno
its a nickname
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

um... anyone ever watch ren and stimpy? you know mr. horse?? "no sir...I dont like it *taps hooves*
just love it!! saw it on acid and it stuck in my mind. no-one calls me horse cept for you guys *love you guys, big hugs*
so yeah, theres my little story, sorry it wasnt a little more interesting
frown.gif

now the story i'm looking forward to reading is Ben. what a name!! (love you dude! A lurka, but you don't go unnoticed!)

n0t hard to figure out my nickname
smile.gif
I love AsTr0 boi but could hardly have the nick asTro boi *unless I wanted to try my luck with the same sex
wink.gif
* s0 thus the GrrL - but Im not just a girl - Im a grrl - With a little more *omPh* :p~~ Not very interesting but thats my little imput !!!
smile.gif

~*m00sik takes you to a higher LeVeL - y0u ch00se the desTinaTion*~

I'm full of vitamin C.
Perfect for that inevitable come down!
Oh, and a little incie wincie cone never went astray.
------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONSUMPTION OF e! CAUSES EXCESS SKINNY DIPPING WITH FRIENDS.
"Come in, it's really warm"!
Keep Rolling.

Hmm, well...
Mine's not very interesting. My friend calls me "Decimal Dan the Currency Man". Why? Coz its something his uncle used to say when he was a kid. Unless he thinks I'm rich or something...
It kinda stuck so now I use it as my DJ name and I guess I'm gonna start using it as a nick
smile.gif

Told you... Boring huh??

entropope is just what my Ma and Pa thought of when I came out.
Most of my friends just call me ent tho, but Ma and Pa still call me entropope.
Bastards
They didn't even give me a capital letter!
ummmm, there was a long ass thread about this once before, I'd find it for youse but I'm trying to get into study (its bound not to happen but I have a better chance if I don't go searching for that thread blah blah etc etc babble)
wink.gif

Ok I'll do mine again:
truth this time
I went to a rave here in Perth several years ago. It was called Entropy.. or maybe it was Entropy 2.
Anyway I sorted all my friends I was there with for their various intoxicants, and I got them some top notch mash. So they were all praising me at some point in the night (heehee still makes me blush thinking of it, group praise is niiice) and they were saying that I had enabled this feeling of ecstasy and entropy amongst them (some chemistry students in amongst explained to all what entropy actually means).
So I was their creator of entropy
Their entropy god.
But to call me god was a bit sacrilegious for some, and a bit too intense for me to handle, so we went for the next step down.
"ok so you're our entropy pope then"
and it kind of morphed into entropope. None of them call me that anymore, it just kind of lasted for a year or so. Thats a good thing it was giving me 'status' over them, and that sux. But its what I've always gone by online cause it was my nickname when I first went online and I like the sound of it. And it gives me oldskool memories everytime i type it
biggrin.gif

------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Horse, are you givin' me shit or what dude?
wink.gif

Beat-lovin
Ectomorphic
Neanderthal.
*burp**fart**scratch**sniff*
Or it could be that I'm too drugfucked & just used my real name to preclude any sort of thought...
------------------
The rich would have to eat money, but luckily the poor provide food.
[This message has been edited by Ben (edited 09 June 2000).]

I got my fingers crossed that xlr8's name is not derived from her poosey in any way
wink.gif

But surely it is :p
hmmm maybe I shouldn't be sticking my tongue out, given the context

entropope, that's the funniest thing I've read all day.
smile.gif
I'm guessing it represents her libido whenever... well, whenever she's awake, really.
wink.gif

Im Darth Helmet cos i was watching Space balls before registering
smile.gif

and couldnt have my usual nick of candyman
so i settled for Darth
smile.gif
Evil and stubborn
sums me all up
smile.gif
not the evil bit of course
i think > :

Well I have used DoC as my online nick since about 1994, its derived from Doc Holliday in tombstone cause I thought he was the coolest fucker on the planet when I saw that movie...

Of all the names for all the drugs we do and the various way we do them, I think candyflippin' has the nicest ring to it....
and no, I've never 'done' it....
"go on then, what's it like?"....
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Mines a twist on on my real name that I always end up being called by my friends when we are rolling.
------------------
flip

Mine's really simply...its my initials...
E & (2C)B are also my two favourite drugs
smile.gif

ent: I went to one of the entropy's....number 3 maybe? all I remember is that it was at the embassy ballroom, and I got really fucked up from 2.5 green elephants...ahhh the memories...*sigh*
smile.gif