• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter Tunes (aka "place for bluelighters to share their music part two")

KompleX

Bluelighter
Ok bluelighter music type people (and the rest) Ive made this thread specifically for posting links directly to your tunes. The other thread got a little cluttered.
So heres how it goes, write the title (if u havent got titles like me, just think of random words or phrases) of ure track, style, length, info etc and then the link.
Example.....
Title - Emptiness (live Mix)
Style - Minimal techno kinda hypnotik track
Duration - 8 minutes 30 seconds (what? its a live mix, u get carried away in the groove)
Link - http://www.technomusic.org/komplex/emptiness-b59.mp3
Info - This is a little track i whacked togeather to show the more intelectual side of my style where it doesnt just bang relentlessly with crazy rythms but chugs along at a mid paced 145 bpm with varried repetitivenes. Its got a tape hiss cus i recorded it straight to tape and decided to chuk it up on here.
Um.... the intro goes for about 3 minutes where the basic rythm builds up and then the little synth comes in and shortly after i get bored and start messin a bit.
Oh, and those of you who have posted trax already, please post the links and info in this thread so that everythings nice and neat
smile.gif

------------------
reporter - "i'm sorry we're gonna have to leave it there becasue your nipples are errect"

Yeah not a bad idea I guess, tho if anyone wants to see it the old thread is over here.
Here's the last one I put together...
Title - Where are the seagulls?
Style - Trance, umm, you describe it, I don't wanna!
wink.gif

Duration - 6 mins 35 secs
It's pretty basic but I really wanted to get something finished and at least somewhat presentable... Theres a lot more I could do with this track and I will once I get some efx units, and an EQ... I could use my comp for that but I'm doing everything with Hardware ('cept sequencing, for the moment) and want to keep it that way...
I think we might wanna have this thread just for posts about the tracks, and not feedback on those tracks 'cos then this thread will get really cluttered too... maybe the original thread can be used for feedback? ...Just a suggestion...

Alright, heres a track that follows on with the sucess of Tarsalan's "Where are the seaguls"
smile.gif

Here it is...
Title - The Seaguls are Here-live mix (
smile.gif
)
Style - Trancy techno-y kinda shtuff
Duration - 7 minutes 30 seconds
Link - http://www.technomusic.org/komplex/trncmitb13.mp3
Info - Another "non-hard tech" track that i came up with this afternoon. Idea flowed out very quikly so i didnt take a lot of time on this tune. Anyway go listen.
And on the topic of feedback and stuff like that, it doesnt look as if this thread will get too cluttered, i dunno let the mods decide
smile.gif

------------------
Its my duty to please you're booty

oh shit, i just listened to it again and realised that i forgot to put reverb on the pitched down cymbal crash at the end
frown.gif

oh well, cant be stuffed recording and converting the bitch to mp3 again, normally i would if it was worth it.

fuck u cunt. we don't want ur half assed efforts on here komplex bwahahhahaha
nah joking
smile.gif
im dl'ing some stuff now....
hmm i'll have some shit up soon......

OK then, heres a 3/4 assed attempt
smile.gif
At sum drum n bass
smile.gif

Gott try new things.
Title - Feelin it
Style - Ambient/jazzy Drum n Bass
Duration - 7 minutes 37 seconds
Link - http://www.technomusic.org/komplex/feelin.mp3
Info - demented beats and full of emotion, a sunday mornin track. Its all about the feelin. Shoulda chuked sum vocals in but i dont exactly have a singin voice
smile.gif
;0
------------------
[This message has been edited by KompleX (edited 26 November 2000).]

Http://www.mp3.com.au/Blastique
and in one hour...
http://www.mp3.com/blastique
The Tracks :-
Circulation : -
Dark Dark Trance n Breakbeats, short but intense buildups.
Odyssey : -
More trance... just check it out
Bit of breakbeat in it... but not prominent... just to add some extra rhythm... sutley. Massive changes in mood... nice guitar melody, ... um.. just listen!
biggrin.gif

Feedback Please!!
biggrin.gif

[email protected]
Or on the new thread i started coz i didn't look hard enough for this one
frown.gif

------------------
"Keep Dropping!"
Drop 'What' you say?...
[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 06 December 2000).]

Title - Stop Playing With The Filter!
Style - Trance
Duration - 9 mins 44 secs (sorry, I got carried away
wink.gif
)
I got a little carried away with the filter on the Jupiter 8 at the start, but if you think that's bad, just wait till I start playing with the filter on the split 8... Beware! It gets a little scratchy. Don't say I didn't warn you!
biggrin.gif

------------------
-=Common Sense isn't all that common=-
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 06 December 2000).]

Title - Zentenador aka No I wasn't in a bad mood! aka There's that filter again aka gimme some more effects unit dammit! aka No I dont think that's a strange name aka ...and no threads about what it means alright!
Style - Trance (do you see a pattern forming?
wink.gif
)
Duration - 6 mins 58 secs
A little dark, still nice and fast, as always could use some work, tho I really like it, so comments which don't go along the lines of "Yeah it rocks!" will be met with severe and swift punishment! ...nah but seriously, let me know what you think...
Tarsarlan aka Addicted to trance...

haha
yeah lemme guess tars..the pattern suggests u like having sex with small children while listening to east side hip hop? hahahahahaha
u trance head

Alrite, KompleX has taken the path of the dark side this time. Dont ask questions just listen.
Name = Inversed state of mind
link = just clik save as http://btsom.terrashare.com//inversedstateofmind.mp3
believe it or not but this trak alone took up a quarter of my rm1x memory, damn filter midi data
frown.gif

im out.
p.s. the other traks links hav been broken cus the site went down, so u cant download em. (theyre shit anyway so who cares
wink.gif
)
------------------
[This message has been edited by KompleX (edited 27 December 2000).]

Hi again!
Just wondering if you could plz gimme some last minute comments for my tracks up at
http://www.mp3.com.au/blastique
before i make em final (ie don't change em ever again... unless of course for remixes...)
and i'll be adding another 2 tracks late next week!
Ciao
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Keep Dropping!"
Drop 'What' you say?...
[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 28 December 2000).]

Hey i finally have some of my newer shit on the web. goto www.tranzfusion.net umm in the 'whats new' section, in the 2nd january bit i think. Umm or goto dj mixes, australian djs and find me there = )
This set was from frantic freeland 3, and i feel that my set was quite shit, the first half any way......
however tell me what u think....oh it was also eq'ed for the system on the day so it mind sit quite odd on your sound system...i think it could be top heavy...i dunno...
Oh yeah adn at one point near the begginging while i was doing the keyboard shit, i bumped a pattern change button next to a volume fader on my 505, and it changed patterns. Fuck. But yeah tell us what u think. The set starts off somewhat trancey and builds upto banging tek half way thru.
[This message has been edited by [serotone] (edited 09 January 2001).]
[This message has been edited by [serotone] (edited 10 January 2001).]

OBviously no one gives a fuck about bluelighters music
frown.gif

lets bash em all komplex
------------------
BLUELIGHT BENEFIT PARTY
Saturday 20th January 2001.
FERNSHAW PARK, VIC
$10 in account, $15 on the door.

Hey I give a fuck!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Your link doesn't seem to work, or maybe my computer is fucked once again????????

Lets bash em all except for pekkie
wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

who should we start with?
By the way, im not gonna comment on that set cus i was already there and commented what i had to comment straight up to yer face.
Bring it on >>
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.

His link doesn't work 'cos there's a comma at the end of it... try this one: www.tranzfusion.net
I'd edit his post, but I couldn't be stuffed
wink.gif

But yeah, the track.. umm, do you have a non streaming version of it somewhere, 'cos my connection is dodgy and keeps pausing 'cos of "network congestion" ...pfft...

Okay yes www.tranzfusion.net
my mistake = )
umm its not a track its a set...ff3...
i listened to it yesterday, quality of recording is somewhat shit...however i'm sure u's will get the idea...
btw this set is CRAP tooo so many mistakes...
What did u say about it? I forgot
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by [serotone] (edited 10 January 2001).]

er....isn't there a perfectly good and complete discussion board on bluelight specifically for music, dj's etc?
maybe you'd then get a wider response/audience...
not that i'd ever think you are a parochial bunch
smile.gif