Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Earthcore - Lost Property

Tarsarlan

Bluelighter
There were a few items left behind that have been picked up by some other bluelighters. If you've lost anything, post it here, and if you've found anything that was left behind, post that too...
Here's a couple of things I found:
  • Small torch, purple
  • Swiss army knife

i lost about 10 million brain cells at earthcore. not quite sure where i lost them but some may have been washed away down at the river.
anyway, it would be nice if i got some of them back, as i was thinking of using them in the next week or two.
i think someone must have been pinching them as most of the others i spoke to at earthcore seemed to be missing a few cells too.
hope someone can help
wink.gif

Mwahahahaha...
Pink I think you left a couple of thousand brain cells under the jelly fish on Tuesday night
wink.gif

Missing a red dolphin torch of my mum's ( i can't run from her forever).
Also missin a cd.. disc 2 of DJ Ransom's Physics of freestyle.
Pink, i remember trampling all over some of those brain cells of yours thinking they were beanbag balls.. (about the same time on the last morning where you were explaining how you tshirt was cool as it had a guy with a big dick, a hospital and a washing machine on it.. lmao).
I also lost almost my entire empty bulb collection.. anyone see any lying about?
I need some help with an excuse for my dad for why that pyramid is ratshit...

ahhh yer..i think i left some large portions of skin behind on the rocks in the river...grrrr @ current and slippery rocks
wink.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

Adz-O-Rama: I agree about losing skin down at the river!! Lost some on my nose and upper lip as well.
Brisbane BL: Your speakers are with me ....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

ok things that i ended up with that arent mine:
1 orange esprit jacket / jumper
1 black sock
1 navy blue 'serIous' jacket
1 black JayJays long sleeve stretch top
make that 2 black socks
1 blue bonds tshirt
no, 3 black socks !
1 black 'KeSunshine' longsleeved top with designs on front and sleeves
and 1 purple tentbag
anyone who wants any of this stuff let me know!

frown.gif

I lost my beloved devil sticks! Really sad. if anyone of yah saw it. drop me an email or something okz? thankz matez
[This message has been edited by THO (edited 06 January 2001).]

Mikey, i think some of those things are mine..
Those black socks.. are they a mixure of left and right feet, all all the same?
And sorry to bring this up on the main... but that big purple thing.. it's not really a tentbag
wink.gif
mwahahahaha

umm i seem to have lost my common sense, balance, and my virginity ... ohhh, wait no.. that's here in the bottom of my bag
wink.gif
but the rest is probably somewhere in the chill tent.... so if neone finds them.. you know the drill
smile.gif

oh yeah and umm.. i lost.. err.. some G, pills (the good ones) and heaps of goey. so if you have any of that stuff, it's mine !!! - you can't eat it, you have to give it back to me, ASAP !!!
on a more serious note -
COSMIC - i picked up 2 cd's from under the couch and put them in the case's with soma's burnt psy disks in them (seemed like the best place at the time). but i didn't look at what they were so i dno if one of em was yours. hope u find em.

you will all be happy to know I found my trance mix II cd in the swifty van abyss

Nice one fataliss! After all that, it was right in the van! ...that's it, you're gonna havta drive back down here so I can hear it... No, no excuses! Get down here!
wink.gif

Fat tony: Umm, I think I found your pills, but erm, they're a little crushed so I think it'd be better if I just dispose of them for you, I mean, you don't want crushed pills do you? *rolls up a $100 note*
H-C: You've got a pair of my socks, but i've got someone's pillow, and a bar of soap, so I'll call it a fair swap
wink.gif

I also lost my will to live without all you wonderful people, so if anyone can help me out, I'd be more than willing to accept a plane ticket and accomodation...

Well seeing as though so much stuff has been scattered over the 3states i nominate myself to return all misplaced goods, about the same time as Marco Corola plays Kryal Castle on 17th Feb.. anyone wanna come?
I'll do all the driving in exchange for a petrol friendly car

heya peoples.....
a Note from my main man*MUNKE MC*
___from ec...he lost a GRoove armada back to mine CD...
and he found a ...NickWaren GU cd....!!!
if these are anyones...or anyone has his Groove Armarda CD..please let me know
oh and i think it was a syd or brissie BL who has the GA one
Cheers
------------------
...Life Therapy for your soul....
http://pub40.ezboard.com/blifetherapy
by wombles

well from what fat tony said it looks like soma has 2cds that may or not be one of mine and one of munke's or both munke's... i know i heard the ranson cd on the morning of the 1st or 2nd...
I got one of your cd's soma.. the goa trance one
TARS= that pocket knife is mine i think
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 08 January 2001).]

I am holding someones disposable camera with no flash hostage!!!
ransom is one trip back to Melb!!

H-C has munke's cd (we were wondering where that came from) - will try to get in down asap
we also have someone's queensize doona i think!!
hehehehe - and soma's tent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking from the outside in, it seems there may have been some messy people at Earthcore.
Lucky bastards.

Ohhh, what I would give to go for a swim in that river right now.
Thanks to all who made my first earthcore and first doof in Australia fun...
Tarsarlan if ya found that 100-dollar bill at earthcore, I think it was mine
smile.gif

------------------
"Indeed, there is no end to this madness, and the yahoos never sleep." - Hunter S. Thompson

You coniving bloomer-wearing fiend Mr Fist!!
Give me back my camera STAT!!
Now that is an earthcore word that missed out on its 5min of fame in 'the book'