Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tarsalan God amoung mortels

lozz

Bluelighter
Hi Tarsy
On behalf of us all in Brisbane we can not thank you enough for your for everything that you have done for us. Letting us stay at your parents place was one of the kindess and most sincere thing that you could have done for us, lack of sleep and driving dont mix and this jesture might have even saved lives in the long run, I really struggled on the way home and I would not have made it if I did'nt get that sleep.
Words can not say enough for what you have done for us and you will aways hold a special little part in all of our hearts and your friendship will be remembered for years to come.
You know where we all are and you have our numbers so we expect bulk phones calls on occassion
smile.gif

To the Sydney and Melbourne BL I can't say how much fun it was to meet you all, especailly that day at the river, it was one af the most treasured memories for all of us, and the trust amoung us was incredible. Big hugz to all
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Time and tide waits for no man

heya tarsy
up here in brisneyland we held a vote and have decided to officially declare you an honourary member of the brissy bluelight brigade (your membership form is in the mail - watch out for a few surprises to come)
you are our new god and we have created a shrine in your name (it is where the new blue kitten tail of death will reside when it is not out and about pleasuring the masses) - every morning we dine on a breakfast of raison toast with jam, weetbix and cups of tea (made with shared teabags of course
wink.gif
), face south and pray that your days be filled with bulk choppedness and all your shapes are peary
missing you already
the brissy crew
and your bk
(withdrawal symptoms kitty)

*melts into a pool of happiness*
Thanks guys! You've made my day with this thread, and you sure helped to make my week at Earthcore. I've been grinning to myself all day, and havn't been able to shut up about Earthcore and you guys, just ask Decimal Dan or Nocturnal_chick
wink.gif

And an Honourary Brisbane Bluelighter? I'm not worthy! That means so much to me, to be included in a bunch of such awesome people! And a shrine? Now you're going a bit far! ...but if you must, then sacrifice a few slices of raisin toast with chocolate sauce, and some of those pancakes I never got to eat
wink.gif

Wow, thanks again, and I couldn't do anything else but try to help you out as much as I could, such a great group of people deserve all I can give, it was my pleasure... Hell, letting you use my parents place meant I got to keep you all for a little longer, so it wasn't an entirely selfless act
wink.gif

Now about the phone numbers, I have H-C's and bk's, so I'm expecting some bulk SMS's with the rest sometime soon
wink.gif

*puts on Union Jack cd and resumes pool of happiness form*
-Tarsarlan aka Emotional Overload Victim
wink.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

P.S: I'm so touched I'll forgive the spelling mistakes in the title... Just this once tho!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 06 January 2001).]

pfffffft
what did you think mikey, that we'd let YOU join our illustrious ranks?????
wink.gif

BWHAHAHAHAHA
er i meant of course you're an honourary brisbane bluelight member - anyone who trips like you do HAS to have some brissy blood in them (and not coz you've been chomping on our necks or anything)
plus ..... every bluelight brigade needs a reality monster to keep them a little bit sane you know
smile.gif