Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

POST BL BUSH DOOF THREAD. Massive bulk container loads of FUN

Never Mind

Bluelighter
Well, It's sunday afternoon, nicely fried and looking forward to some sleep.
The BL Bush Doof, was my first bush doof. Let me say, I'm an instant fan!
Loved the atmosphere, the lights in the trees with nothing to stop them, the rich sound without walls to bounce off and ruins the toons, PLENTY of room, and I only had to roll over twice to find somebody I could talk shit to for hours. (LOVED YOUR QUACKS TOO and your man had an awesome tatoo.
To all those I met, which was not many mind you, thanks. To all those I didn't meet I hope you had as fun a night as I did.
The music was great, ALL STYLES INCLUDED without exception.
The Bluelight DJ Talent is exceptional, and the organisational skills also spot on the ball.
CONGRATULATIONS to all those involved, and I can't wait for the next one.
BASS OUT
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

For a guy that likes NRG you're alright Bass Junky
wink.gif
I'm glad you liked our little bush doof. We were quite happy with the way that it turned out too!
Our next party (Where the Wild Things Are 2)is being held on the 3rd of March (possibly at the same location as b4)
More more details send a blank e-mail to [email protected] and I'll add you to our mailing list.

frown.gif
Well, I knew on Monday morning when I logged on, that there would be all these threads on how good the BL Party was.
I unfortunately spent the weekend breaking up and making up with my bf. I don't know about anyone else but I always thought thirty seconds after your rolls arrive and you are all amped ready to go to a party is not the best time to throw a fucking tantrum at your girlfriend. But enough of that, I will soldier on knowing that it is only3 days until Thursday at Teriyaki and 6 days until the Big Day Out!
wink.gif

------------------
"Always give a stranger a chance, because if you don't they will always remain a stranger."
S(x)K(tn)

Bass Junky -> he he A roll away!! It was great meeting you and having a great old chat about...whatever. quack^quack sends a big, big thank-you to you and she had a great time!!
And....quack-quack is the sound! ;-)
Awesome party! bring on WTWTA2!

ah, like BJ, I was a bush doof virgin till Saturday nite too - glad I waited
wink.gif
You all made it soo speeciaal.
Big thanks to all the organisers for putting on this shindig and for making it sure it ran smoothly. Great music, great people, great venue = awesome party.
Special moment for me was dancing to Psyentist on the decks with the dawn cracking through the trees...ahhh, it was beautiful.
It was great to meet all guys - sorry I didn't hang around and chat but it was too damn cold to sit still. Hope to catch up with you all soon.
Nezo.

Hey, ppls.
ATT: PDT,
What was that first song that you dropped after ~Nexus~ played??
It was super funky! Loved it!!
Thanks
BASS OUT

The track was called "In the Jungle" i can't remember who wrote it though....PDT?

ello all
smile.gif

PlayBoy - In The Jungle
i stumbled across it accidentally on some imported german compilation....very lucky find
smile.gif

P.S.
PlayBoy, play some rave for maeee!!!!

I had an awesome time, everything was fantastic so congratulations to all the ppl who had a hand in organising it. Cool Fucking Party.
In particular, the Music!. It really blew me away so thanx to all the DJ's i saw. You guys were great. Most ive danced for ages. Techno is good.
smile.gif

------------------
Cause life aint nothin but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood
[This message has been edited by MorpheusDaq (edited 22 January 2001).]

WHERE WERE U MORPHY????
i didnt see u anywhere.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.

I was at the front of the dancefloor for most of the night Komplex. I was a bit of an unsociable bastard tho cause i was just having too much fun dancing to stop and talk much to anyone
smile.gif

Hey...Green Alien...I can speak for myself...quackquack!!
Bass Junky...I had a unreal..awesome time..thanks for listening to me quack all night...he he he!!
let's all do it again....SOON!!

Well...here it is my critical review of the nite:
Had a maddass drive through the woods...gotta love the bends!!! damn i was having fun pretending I was in a rally...
I have to tell ya, the entrance into the picnic ground was soo amazing..it full on had the 'underground' feeling... I will never forget it.. my mates just thought 'wow this is exciting'...hehehehe
Name tags...how funny is that! that was soo cool... nocturnal_chick was the only one who remembered my nick...oh well..thats what you get for being a lurker..
Dee Dee your set rocked! love that shit..my friend didnt bother sitting down, she just up and jumped to your beat.
In fact the whole lineup was crazy...not once did I get bored of the music, my friends and I were shaking our heads all nite.
YOU WERE ALL GOOD.
Special props goes out to Serotone. GODDAMN DUDE!!! you really kick some major ass..and it was live too...unbelievable is all I can say...you have a new fan here.
I met a few guys on the night, most memorable ones being Pleonastic, Mort and Dustoff. Mort and Pleonastic, I was the asian guy that was with Candice the whole nite.
The sound system was was really good. the lighting was also soo cool...the props were mad..that silver tube around the tree, was that from the Olympics? hehehe
As for the people, everyone was sooo cool and friendly...at one stage our camp was surrounded by people we met that nite!
Anyway, to end it off, you guys did a really good job. and i am being critical as always. just pure fun..
clap clap clap

Yes, if anyone doesn't believe that I had a fun night, please ask Pringles to verify that I was enjoying myself.
smile.gif
Yabba yabba yabba blah blah blah... heh heh!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

had an absolute blast dusting myself up on the dance floor......
thanx go out to all the djs, Dan, Van, Psyentist, Nexus, ah.........you all rock, couldnt stop dancin, i was just getting walmed up when nexus started, and unfortunately Dmand and Pleonastic were beggin me to go, otherwise i was up for a couple more hours of dustin.....
------------------
"DJs are like shamans, forging musical paths to other realms....."

Hey, he was driving MY car home... I think leaving before we fell asleep was justified!
wink.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

Hey pringles! Course I remember you - even if I was kinda off my head
wink.gif
And Thomas with his mega huge backpack of bush doof supplies (a real candy raver in training there
wink.gif
).
Glad you had a great time, it was awesome for us too. Make sure your at the next one (WTWTA2).
Where did you run off to so early on? You missed Pysentist and PDT (oh and ~nexus~ if your into NRG). Nothing better than listening to Pysentists acid while the dawn was breaking...
BTW - r u & candice still doing Teriyaki this week? DeeDee made me promise to go, but I'm still looking for some people to go with...
[This message has been edited by mort (edited 23 January 2001).]

thanx pringles
smile.gif

Good to hear people actually liked my set...i thought it was a little crappy...didn't really go nowhere for a good 20 minutes....
but i'm just modest
smile.gif

Yes the sound was so clean. Must have been the fact there was no tin roofs or walls or anything. All we needed was a big fuck off 40 watt yag laser for a fuckload of eye candy
smile.gif
hehehehehehe
thanx to all that came and showed their support for bluelight.
------------------
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

Maybe next time serotone
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mort (edited 23 January 2001).]