Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Bluelight Party - The Wrap Up

Psyentist

Bluelighter
A big thank you to everyone who turned up to our little doof in the bush, and another big thank you to the DJ's and organisers who volunteered their time and efforts.
From the feedback that we've received it looks like that most - if not all - of you had a rockin time.
Our next party (Where the Wild Things Are 2) is going to be bigger and better than our last effort. It's being held on the 3rd of March (possibly at the same location as b4)
For more details send a blank e-mail to [email protected] and I'll add you to our mailing list.
Thanks again guys.
------------------
I'm not addicted to coke, I just like the smell of it...

Yeah I'd like to say something about this party you called a bush doof...FARKIN' AWESOME!
A big two-thumbs up to the local talent (err that's dj/music talent...), the music was always great! To the guys that set-up the place, well done, the light show was great, the location fantastic.
I wish I had gotten off my arse more often and met a few more ppl (I'm a tad shy...really I am). I'm sure the next party I will though.
I'd like to thank the BL ppl and all others that made my gf (quack^quack...Those who know will know this sound!) experience one of the best nights of her life and her first bush doof (a nice and cosy one at that too!).
Can't wait for WTWTA 2!
psyentist -> A bummer we didn't get to meet! Partly my fault cos I'm a lazy arse when I'm on the illicits. Sorry buddy!

Shit Green Alien...I didn't even realise you were there! Next time you have to make yourself know (and vice-versa)

he he he...I'm such a lazy arse sometimes...But I will come and say hi next time! And next time I'll stay around until teh end so I can catch all the tunes from the djs!

Psyentist can u play riverdance again at Where the Wild Things Are 2??
without it being cut off near the end!!
wink.gif

ooh almost forgot,
and just wanted to say a big thank u to haste from everyone for telling us about the site, cheerz dude!
------------------
~~It can't rain all the time~~
[This message has been edited by Shadow (edited 22 January 2001).]

I might pull out Riverdance...and I might pull out something even better next time...
The Grease Megamix?

Ah, Tuesday, and its still hard to focus properly...
First of all, my special thanks to the following hard-working individuals:
nocturnal_chick: The organisational vein that kept the whole thing together, and ran the door so smoothly. No nocky, no party. Luv you babe
smile.gif

Mort: Without you we would not have had a party. You would have to be one of the most hard-working, selfless guys I've met. Thanks for ALL your help pre-party and post-party.
Psyentist: The sound setup man from hell. Good work indeed! And cheers for cleaning up the rubbish in the car park
smile.gif
Thanks also to Mrs. Psyentist for putting up with us and helping out
smile.gif

Van Diemen: More sound silliness. And you DEFINATELY win the post-party pack-up award!!!
Tarsarlan: Water-boy
smile.gif
Thanks for helping out on Monday with the sound and the ute as well
smile.gif

Thanks also to Stuart (who didn't have to help but did anyway), Pete (PDT, petey), Serotone, Komplex (nice work - I like it a lot!), Shadow, icantfeelmylegs, Ferris (for the chill tent), Mr. Kirk and anyone else who helped out but I forgot to mention...
BIG thanks to dee dee and Nexus for playing at our party for free.
smile.gif

The vibe around the party was awesome! I myself had a ball, especially when I was playing to a FULL dance floor. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing so many happy people dancing in front of you. I'm glad you all enjoyed our party - there is many more to come!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

The only unfortunate thing was that we only made enough to cover our costs for the party. We won't be able to donate any funds to Bluelight.

i agree a HUGE thank you to all involved as you helped make it what it was.
and a huge thankyou to everyone that came to the party, you created the single most electric atmosphere that i have EVER felt at a party!!
A big thanks to ALL the DJ's who kept it absolutely rockin all the way to the end. (especially my boy Dan!!)
the only downfall to the party was the lack of support, we only got around 80 or so people at the party so we ended falling short by about $20.
the next party is on the 3rd March so i hope to see a few more of you there.
but none the less, this was an experience that i will treasure forever.
Thankyou so much!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

The sad thing is that if so many low lifes hadn't of snuck into the party we would of probably made around $1,000 for Bluelight.
Those of you that were there will agree with me when I say we had a shit load more people rocking than the 80 that paid. I reckon we got probably 250...
But enough bitching. We don't put on parties for the money and the vibe was insane.

I gotta say thanks to Kitters for helping out without being asked to, and for helping me on the water stall... Legend!
biggrin.gif

And to all the bluelighters who went to Forbidden instead... Bah, No comment...

Copied from the "so?? how was the party??" thread - just so my thanks gets heard.
Way to fried to give a decent response, but lets just say that it was absolutely AWESOME. Had a grin on my face that lasted all night long.
Greets to all the people I met and hung out with - way to many to list you all but you know who you are!
Special thanks to all the DJ's - especially DeeDee (for coming out to play before he had to play in the city - and for the old skool..yay) and to Dan (for the set of the night).
Hope you enjoyed our setup and had as much fun as me! And you know the best part? It was _OUR_ party!

Yeah, great party everyone!! By the way I'm more than willing & able to help prepare or set up the next one. Could also see about getting a PA similar to the one you guys had for nothing as well, depending on whether or not I've exhausted my favours with the person concerned..
Cheers,
Luko..
wink.gif

Firstly I had a great time at the party, only stayed til 4-5am cause I had some stuff to do on Sunday but I wish that I had of been more prepared to have a big night.
Greets to Sim^kin (I'll get my jumper back next time), Haste, [Serotone] (Loved the start of your set man, wished I didn't have to leave), Decimal Dan (You got me to the dance floor with some wicked tracks), TiggaChic, Psyentist and Mrs Psyentist, Icantfeelmylegs (love you man), CC (The only other person to make it to the meetup), Shadow (for your bug antics), Ghost (Who I've wanted to meet since ....), Nezo, Bass Junky (Who I could find for love or money at 4pm, where the hell were you), Komplex, and everyone else that I can't remember.
Also sorry to Bass Junky's friend that I offered a ride home to but then couldn't remember what he looked like, what his name was and cause I couldn't find BJ had to leave without. Sorry Dude.
[This message has been edited by Kandeman (edited 23 January 2001).]

he he he...Kandeman...He was abducted by some aliens! ;-).... If you mean BJ's buddy Luko he was safely transported to his home...after we did some experiments on him :p...

Kande, I've got your jumper. Email me if you want it anytime soon...

harlo Kandeman!
sorry i didnt get to say bye, left for awhile and came back at abt 8am.
HI's to everyone who remembers me!
Hoffy, would u get an even ground dance area, and and and a laser for WTWTA 2 please? just a tiny one and i'll be happy.
smile.gif

We're looking into a laser for WTWTA2
As for the ground...you're at a bush doof, not Hard Kandy
wink.gif
That's just the way it is out in the jungle my little nutter friend...

The Bluelight Party was sheer madness. So glad I decided to go and was great to meet some Bluelighters I hadn't met before if only briefly and all of you whom I already know
wink.gif

Congratulations to everyone who was involved with the organisation and running and the music was great all night.
Finally got to check out Serotone and was extremely impressed.Looking forward to hearing you play again.
smile.gif

Psyentist,I really enjoyed your set once again,gotta love that acid
wink.gif

Thanks to everyone for making it such a special night and the venue was amazing as well as the lights.
Can't wait till WTWTA2.
YOU GUYS ALL ROCK
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by funky (edited 23 January 2001).]