• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Old Amphetamine Safe for IV ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLee

Bluelighter
So hello, A couple of years ago (maybe 2 years ago) I bought maybe 6-7grams of speed (european amphetamine sulphate) and used most of it.
I saved maybe 0.3g which I put into a ziplock and then into this bag that contained bubblegum at some time and it had "zipper closing effekt" you know what I mean.
I kept it sealed, forgot about it. Opened it like 2-3 moths ago and it had a VERY strange smell of meth with something sle...

I want to try a small shot to see how well its aged.

My question is - Is it dangerous in anyway to INJECT a small dose of this now like 2½-3 years kater=`?
Its been sitting in adarp

Injecting anything is dangerous but if it's old and it has been exposed to air dust or moister it could potentially contain bacteria that you wouldn't exactly want it your I wouldn't but i am also a lil paranoid when it comes to iv use as so many negative things could happen. You could plug it! Lol plugging speed has always been an intense and wonderful experience and is near painless with a 1 cc syringe

^^^i agree it could have god knows what and how much bacteria on it.

I suggest either plugging the amp or using a micron filter to sterilize the amphetamine to make it safe for injection. DEFINITELY DO NOT IV the old amp WITHOUT a micron

Ok today I am a bit more sober. Or soberer.
Anyway I already knew it was a bad idea from the get go so I didn't go through with it but I was very very close
to saying fuck it, dissolve the stupid powder, slam that shit and pray for no bacteria.

I can't snort or swallow amphetamine, it just wrecks my body, feels like shit and gives me a bad comedown.
Ive flushed the crap. Speed is cheap here so why even risk something that can go BADLY wrong.
Thanks for the replies and keeping me a little saner during this distress!
Sort of. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.