Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY Rollcall

XSI11V

Bluelighter
Hey Sydneysiders!
Another rollcall thread to see how many of us there are.
But also when you post, could you make a note of whether you're seriously keen on helping out with the Bluelight stall (if you've missed what's happening check out http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002623.html?reload=1).
When i say 'seriously keen', you don't have to be really dedicated - any help would be much appreciated, and it's a good way of getting to know your fellow Bluelighters.
smile.gif

If you are willing to help out we'll put you on an email list, and keep you up to date on all the exciting developments. If you're email isn't in your profile, you can either post it, or send me a quick email at [email protected].
We had a little meeting last night in Newtown, and with the help of the Melbounians things should be getting off the ground fairly soon.
Thanks heaps
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 11 October 2000).]

i'm alive
smile.gif

and i'm also in for the stall thing, as i have posted on the various threads about it.
how'd the meeting go?
Bigfoot Dragon

You belong in the Social Forum little one, let me help you there.
Well done mentioning the stall
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

Present
smile.gif

and YES YES YES
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 12 October 2000).]

** syd grl here **
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

------------------
** the happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way **

Yep - I'm in Sydney!!
I'd love to help out on the stall, but I will have to wait and see how much time I have. I am working full-time AND studying at the moment, but I will try my hardest!
Luv Voodoo

hey everyone
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm in syd too....sorry couldn't make it last nite...wish i was there too finially be able to meet some of you awesome bluelight ppls...but i may be interested in helping out if im available in early dec
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

its such a great idea to have a stall
smile.gif

With the stall, I would be happy to help approach the rave promoters in Sydney about having the stall at their events, as I know most of them so that should make it *hopefully* easier to get it going.
*Bounces*
jaX*
Actually, Just spoke to Mikel Fenix (Age Of Love) and he is more than happy as long as it is all legal.
Will talk to the rest over the weekend no doubt
smile.gif

Apparently there is a group in Canberra doing the same thing?!?
[This message has been edited by BliSSS (edited 11 October 2000).]

I would have liked to have been there on Wednesday... but since I wasn't, my hands raised now.
Keep me informed.
C

The Sydney party scene is kickin!
smile.gif

------------------
... take me to a world where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity and where every shag is guaranteed and orgasm ...

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
IM IN SYDNEY!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm really keen on helping with the stall but my hsc is in 6 days. perhaps when you have everything organised i'll just help you hand out pamphlets and stuff????
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

yup yup yup. let me hear it for our olympic city !!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

and yep i woulda come to newtown but i'm not 18 so i can't go to bars, well legally neway. and hsc starts in.. 5 days now i think. but i'd b happy to fuck that all off for a chance to man a BL stall... ahh droool. it all sounds pure gold to me.
smile.gif

tony
smile.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

To ami and Tony, firstly good luck with your HSC!
smile.gif
and secondly don't worry we probably won't have anything ready for a while.
We have to make sure we get it right the first time so we're treading very carefully and exploring all avenues and every possible complication.
[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 12 October 2000).]

Hey, sydney boy here. Love to help out on anything. Lets make sydney a force to be reckoned with.