• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth- how many bluelighters r out there. Roll call please.

wizzE kid

Bluelighter
Ok the idea came from Ashke, then Mr Horse broke it down 2 the Aus/Asia/NZ region, now Im breaking it down 2 Just Perth, so hear I go.
Name: Sandro
2nd generation Italian
DOB: 5/12/81
1st pill: Green Butterfly
Best pills: Green B29, Duch Windmills.
Worst: Any thing with 69 on it
1st rave Si-Fi 2000(so Im still a newbee)
Fave DJ: Sasha,Digweed,PvD,Aphroditi, Richi Hawtin(the plastic man),Juan Atkins,Ultra Sonic(there old but a fave),the list could go on but I shall stop.
I love good music,enjoyinglife, raving, and all the rest that comes with raving. So fuck the world and lets get high *PLUR* keep it alive, work like you dont need the money, smlie like there is no 2morro, and rave like the outside world does not exist.
remember, smilE! coz u can.
PS: can't wait 2 meet u all out there. MOS

the idea is fine with me - it belongs in the social forum though - I'll move it for you
Peace
smile.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

Occupation: Farken student! doing Mechanical Engineering at Curtin
First Rave: think it was Sci Fi 1998
Firts pill: Reunion 1999, Beige Mitsu absolutely farken crazy, it was a while before I endulged, but I thought drugs were bad and I was never going to do the shit.
smile.gif

Best Rave: hard one....Reunion or Sci Fi 1999 or First Heresy or digital, there all farken great MATE.
Best Pill: um Windmill (Huggy)
Beige Bullet (Dancey)
Fave DJ: DnB groovrider
Hardcore Scott Brown
Techno just started getting into it, UMEK was farken awesome at Digital. So many DJs Billy bunter, Moving Fusion, chrstian smith I love it all!
Well that's enough from me, I'll seeya all at MOS
ICQ Number: 66080736
PLUR
[This message has been edited by Danstar (edited 14 October 2000).]

first roll: green mitsu - feb 2000
best roll: gatecrasher(29-9-2000) - whole windmill(quality shit), 1/2 purple heart, a few lines of meth...
fave music: pink floyd, massive attack, grooverider, hype, ltj bukem...
i fully endorse and encourage the use of public transport.
------------------
"would you like to learn to fly?
would you like to see me try?"

1st pill : beige dome (christmas 99)
best pill : windmill (way too many of them)
wost pill : f1 (i was disassociated on two in the middle of perth, by my self after my mates left..)
first rave : rennaisance earlier this year .. (im a newbie.)
fav dj:
dont really care aslong as the music is good, im more into indie hip-hop like anticon, shapeshifters, project blowed. etc.
then psy/goa trance, techno, d&b, and anything that moves me..
i live for public transport

1st Rave: Ministy of Sound '99
1st Pill: Green Mitsi
best pill: White Dome
Best rave: to hard to split, Wax off 2 and MoS '99
Fav Dj: There is a few, but as long as the music is good, I don't mind who is dj'ing.

Come on there r more of u out there so don't b shy, so now I'm going to *bump-a-ti-bump* this thred up to the top.he he he

smile.gif
).
1st rave (if u want to call it that): Vibealite at Gravity December 1998
First pill: Green mitsi in May 1999 (n absolutely loved it)
Best pill and best nite out: Pink Ladys of September last year. (Plain pink pills - we weren't even intending to go out but bought these in bulk and had a few stashed away)
smile.gif
Aaah the memories, what i wouldn't give for more of those pills.
Worst pill: some dodgy green 007's of December last year. Felt weird head pains for the 1st 10 minutes and then it was all over
Best rave atmosphere: Reunion 1999. Don't ask me bout the music though i don't even remember it. Long live the chill out room!
smile.gif

Best set heard: umm either CJ Bolland of Mixmag January last year or Richie Hawtin at Renaissance in March 1999. Both sets blew me away.
smile.gif

Fave DJS: don't really have any, music just has to be good.
Other fave music: Too many to name: some of them are Ash, Weezer, Radiohead, Gomez, Beth Orton Portishead, Pulp
smile.gif

ICQ no: 77805576
and thats all for now. have yet to meet any perth bluelighters but hopefully will meet some of u soon
smile.gif

First Rave: if u want to call it a rave Gatecrasher in sept 99.
Best Rave: I always have a good time, and what i enjoyt others might not. But I'd have to say Sonik, Rennaisance, or the Easter Gatecrasher. All this year.
First Pill: Year 2000 in march, took this at BT, think it was K pill but i still had a mad time.
Best Pill: ooh there are so many, my first good pill were the apricot rolexs. one of the best rushes i've had was from yellow butterflys in late june, omg it was madness. but the best pill i've had would have to be the red rolexs from about a month ago. any of my friends out there who i've told "i'm on a ghost" or another pill for the last two months, i'm sorry i was lyeing, i had myself a nice tidy stash of these
biggrin.gif
still got two for sci-fi
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Best Investment: The $25 i spent on a pair of jeans that lasted me from mid 98 until two months ago.
Best Set Heard: It's all been really good recently, but i'd have to say best live set would have to be BT from march. Best DJ ser would have to be the 5 hrs of aural bliss i experienced from Danny Howells in sept.
------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"
[This message has been edited by Sean (edited 11 October 2000).]

wink.gif

First Pill: Green Mitsi
Best Pill: Pink Heart (Sydney), very closely followed by the infamous Windmills
Worst Pill: Haaa, i have only ever bought untested pills twice (my first 2 pills) and both were good, so the worst would be some fairly good (as far as speed bombs go) speed bomb white mitsis...
First Gig/Rave: Sonic '98
Best Gig/Rave Atmosphere: Easter 2000 Gatecrasher, first time out in a big group and i loved it. Metros rocked.
Best Gig/Rave Music: LTJ Bukem, rocked my world, in a nice ambient sort of way
wink.gif
hehe...
Fav DJ: Haaa, fat chance, i can't choose between Grooverider, Hype or Bukem...
Fav Artists: Pink Floyd, Portishead, Massive Attack, Tool, Metallica, Sepultura and Kenny Rogers...
Entropope, chill on the public transport dude...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Drave (edited 11 October 2000).]

I had to reply coz I'm suposed to be doing an assignment...
Occupation: Student studying third year psychology and part time 'retail assistant'...
First Rave: Spectrum
First Pill: Green dome
Best pill: white optus, windmill
Fav music: Drum n bass...mmmm musigasm...
smile.gif

I think that's about it really...
smile.gif

Age: Old (hehehe at least I felt that at heresy!), 21 actually.
Occupation: Full-time student, part time web solutions consultant (read as dood who makes webpages)
First Gig: Twisted 98, Gilkisons Dance Hall. Incredible night. First time out and was with a bunch of whiz nuts that were intent on making sure I was doing fine (THANKS GUYS!). From the entire night I recognized exactly two tracks... remix of Beastie Boys - intergallatic (I still get musigasms hearing it now) and a prodigy track (i can't remember which one though). And I still maintain 3 inch thick red plush pile carpet is the best thing EVER invented...
First Pill: At twisted, White Mitsu... bzzzz bzzz bzzz... mistubishi not only make interesting cars... they make fuckn GREAT pills... taken after all manner of ummm'ing and ahh'ing and me looking into this tiny baggy at a tiny pill and thinking "bah, that won't do shit surely" and as soon as I swallow it what do my mates say, "oh well, nothing you can do about it now...". BASTARDS! But a great incredible night was had.
Worst Pill: Dunno... had plenty of bunk pills but the worst would prolly be the strongest MDMA pill to hit the market for a while last year... orange hugs and kisses (XO's). And only cos I had other issues that sorted appeared and got me down... but still.
Best Gig: Prolly battle royale in early 99. In-smeggin-believeable. Best Night I have had in ages... with the best jump-up d&b set I have ever heard. WOW. And wandering out at 7:30 in the morning to the anzac day parade... man it's hard to act sombre after a hardcore night of indulgance.
Worst Gig: ASCII '99, The worst setup EVER, was supposed to be at city farm and at the last minute shifted to jack sue gallery. What a shithole. Saw Greg Packer destroy some vinyl cos the decks and DJ riser were so badly setup and kept letting the needle skip. And then to cap off the night saw a girl dancing next to me collapse from an overdose of something... ergh.
Fave DJ: prolly Doc Scott, or our local talent of Greg Packer and Diamond D. Diamond D's set at Doc Scott was better than the man himself and kept me arcing until 11:00 that day.
Fave Artists: Portishead, Aphex Twin, Beth Orton, Sade, Dizzy Gillespie, John Lee Hooker and the definitive man himself Jimi Hendrix. Plus a whole load of others I can't remember at this point.
Other Info: Crazed motorbike nut... best transport in the world... fast, fun, cheap, cheap to run and the greatest fun after events to cruise down to cottosloe beach front and just idle around through to freo. Fantastic. Crazed hair dyer too... as you can tell by my ever changing signature, all of which are true to some degree.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Shithouse Half-Dyed Strange Hair

First Rave: Well my first non-club event was Spectrum and Scitech last year. But I had been going to nights at Players since mid 98.
First Pill: JB in November 98 at Cut La Roc. Speedy but not mindblowing.
Best Pill: Green Mitsi's from mid 99 I had about 5 nights out on these. Best night was probably Madhatters 99. This was one of the most friendly nights, strangers were like old friends, pure magic! Also Yellow cK in Melbourne Dec 99.
Best Set: Ah so many that have blown my mind. Bailey and Flux 99, Cass in Sydney Jan 00, Matrix and Fierce @ sonik, Ink 00, Ben Sims at Trancemit.
Best Investment: My decks and mixer and ongoing addiction to vinyl...
Fave Music: Drum and Bass (Check the Jungle/Drum and Bass Lovers Thread!!), but also Trance, Techno even some house!
Other music: Used to be a solid indie kid before the breaks invaded my mind, I went to The Cure concert on Tuesday night.
Public Transport is the bizness. Can't beat the funny looks from people as I am grooving away to my walkman!
------------------
Ever since I lost my mind everything has been groovy.

U people r realy funcky , and I would immagen that if we were 2 all meet up one night, and played on a good batch of pills, it would be lots of fun, he he
Rember 2 smilE coz u can.
*bump*

Name : arjan
Star Sign: Pisces
Occupation : Student at Murdoch, 2nd year law n commerce (NOBODY ask me for legal advice cos i dont know shit)
First Event : BT n Morales earlier this year. I kinda jumped off the stage n fucked up my knee big time
First Pill : White Mitsubishi dropped half one day at abt 11:30am and went for dodgy chinese lunch which lasted for about an hour but we felt it was like 15 minutes, then we went to UWA for another hour which felt like 15 minutes. I couldn't drive home so we scummed a lift from a mate of mine...
Best Pill : Red rolexes or Ghosts or Yellow Butterflies... *LMFAO* at sean "your mates"...
Best Event : Sunnyside up in Perth, complete and utter Head fuck music OR danny howells at electrick, LOveddddd his set n he's a Fucking champion as well, got our photos taken with him and stuff
smile.gif

Funniest Thing somebody has said to me : "God Bless **" By sean OR "yeah i been eating out ass" by a mate from uni, i guess u had to be there for them to be funny
Fave DJs : Sasha, diggers, danny H, DJ Hype, Danny T, Phil K, the list could go on and on and on....
Drives : White car and sean's mum...
Next event : Manumission
Last event : GC
Likes : Big weekends, scatterdays, CLubbing, Friends, Up for it crowds, laughing, I like ALOT of things so its kinda hard to write a list, hee hee
smile.gif

Dislikes : Read the miscellaneous rants pages ESPECIALLY uni...
Nice topic wizze and i should c u at MoS, HYpedddddddddddddddd
smile.gif

Who's Hypedddddddd???
P.S sorry to anyone who read this page before i edited it, i was very very late to uni, which is not an uncommon thing
[This message has been edited by rc1n (edited 12 October 2000).]

sign:gemini
Occupation: 2nd year Commerce at uwa, and part time sales agent at B
First pill: New years 2000, don't even know the name but will never forget the feeling
Best pill: white wagon wheel followed closely by the infamous windies
Worst pill: for me the white mitzi
Fave experience: Moby....it was the most amazing night of my life
Worst experience: gatecrasher...the music was GREAT however if I ever get my hands on the person who made that pill....ggrrrr
Who all is going to the meet up on the 22nd?
ANd would any perth man or woman care to have a dance at the globe the saturday..Im normally a church girl but I had a great time there about a month ago. hint Ill be the chick in black dancing all night near the smoke machine...
------------------
Rush to live...Live to rush

Physical Age: 20
Mental Age: ~12
Jamaican raised in Australia.. doh, why do i sound like an aussie mate? =]
First Pill: Green Mitsu.. it all seemed so dodgy then.. =]
Last Pill: White ferrari at Digital
Best Pill: Maybe the bombs at the first GC in 2000.. actually anytime i go out with my friends the night goes off.. =]
Worst Pill: Pink heart + White Ferrari = Nothing much.. must have been me that night i guess..
Best Gigs: Grooverider the night before GC, LTJ, Doc Scott. They all were fucking excellent.. cool music + cool friends + cool pills = very cool shit in general
Fav Music: DNB. nothin like some dark ripping evil drum and bass to cheer you up when u are feeling down.. Ed Rush/Optical/Dillinja/Bad Company.. all good.
Fav Colour: sort of bluey grey i think.. maybe a bit of purple in there as well.
Dislikes: overripe bananas. too much of them in Nam.. scarred me for life.. oh and dickheads.
later
--
reach for the lasers.. safe as houses..
[This message has been edited by Sassafras (edited 12 October 2000).]

please note that with rc1n's post there are some ammendments to be made:
When he jumped off the stage at BT & Morales he was straight, and earlier in the night use my sweat band covered in vicks to wipe his forehead.
The day pilling experience he negated to mention that we *idled* (literally) down broadway in nedlands, windows down, classic FM pumping at maximum volume.
yes i was the person stupid enough to get this fool into bickies, im regretting it to this day
biggrin.gif

------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"

1st Rave : Farkn ages ago sometime round 94 i guess and ive got a total mental blank (not uncommon) on whut the hell it was called... was in a huge go-kart warehouse out malaga way... illusion 3 mighta been it... anyway only went to 2 or 3 after that until Jan99 when i got back into em in a big way...
1st Pill : On the previously mentioned night... NO idea what the hell it was called but i think it was a cap and im pretty sure it was brown... kiked my ass whatever it was
smile.gif

Best Pills : Prolly one of the 1st ones but i knew very little bout em back then... in the last coupla yrs id say the red dome (that got me back into pills) at the start of 99, white dollars (yum) at the end of last yr or either batches of the windmills (end of last yr or the ones from this yr)
Best rave/event : id probably say i liked digital last year (at the old dcs/gravity) more than any other it had the best atmosphere for anything id ever been too... most of my favs thou r probably the smaller ones like honeysmack @ globe last yr or the battle royale sproing mentioned
smile.gif
Favs outa the bigger international ones would be sci-fi last yr (heh... megarollin), ed rush/optical and mills this yr...
Best venue in perth : part from belmont for the massive 1s id hafto say Players (under sheraton) without a doubt... luv that place
smile.gif

Music : too much to mention
smile.gif
Pretty much anything thats not commercial shite actually... as far as dance music goes luv my breaks & drumnbass the most from dark and techhy to the more mellow stuff... also like a lot of decent house and techno and dont mind the occasional bit a trance (as long as its interesting)... also still into a lot of non dance music too specially the more modern heavy stuff (deftones, system of a down, tool etc) as well as bands like radiohead, placebo, could go on and on and on so i better stop haha...
Next event: MOS... have had a bit of a break the last coupla months so it should be awse and i think ill be well and truly caned
smile.gif

and public transport just makes u realise how surprisingly normal u really are in comparison to some of the freaks out there...