Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

willy tell?? & new to bluelight

*spacechikky*

Bluelighter
hi everyone!! im the new chik!! so dont give me a hard time please
wink.gif

Anyways I was at @mos last friday and and a few fridays before and noticed that the willy guy played similar trax each time i went, has anyone else noticed this??
------------------
"dont ask me, im just a girl"

Welcome Spacechikky
smile.gif

No you arent the only one to notice this. Actually it is a bit of a running joke on this board. Some like his music, some dislike his music.

LOL Welcome spacechikky.
This post is sooo asking for trouble isn't it guys???
smile.gif

Adios All~
DJC
------------------
"We are the Children of the Revolution"

Ahhh yes, Will-E-Tell...
Welcome *spacechikky*! Will you marry me?
Hehehe, just kidding... Will-E-Tell has been playing the same tracks in the same way for the last 5 years at least... Sure he adds some new ones to his collection, but he always pulls out the ones that have been played to death many times by many people, most of all himself...
Now before anyone goes and does anything stupid I'm going to warn everyone that if I see even one insulting post in this thread, I'm gonna close it... That includes posts like "Will-E-Tell sucks!" Most of us have heard and said it before, it doesn't need to be done again...
As energizer said, some people like him, some hate him... most of us have agreed to disagree, cost anything else gets some people too worked up
wink.gif

*waves* to spacechikky.
smile.gif

Will-E-Tell eh? Playing at Globe on March 10 I think. Would you have an ok time if you haven't heard him spin before?

eheh....ah the whole Will E thing amuses me.......
yeah if you aint heard him...chances are you'll like him...but after youve heard him over and over again......its a little annoying
------------------
Drop by for a little Life Therapy
http://pub40.ezboard.com/blifetherapy

If you're a discerning music critic then you most likely won't enjoy yourself all that much...
EG: Nocky came down from sydney and we (Me and Decimal Dan) took her out to @mosphere. She'd never heard Will-E before, and we hadn't said anything to her about him, and she was less than impressed with his performance...

What a load of shit. I buy many records each week and I rotate what's in my box quite often. If you guys are so smart then name one track that I play too much.

SHUT UP Will-E!!!
Don't start trouble! Didn't you read what Tars said?

*(whispers) I don't think this post is for real. It's what some might call "a parody"*
------------------
There is no spoon.

LMAO Ohhhh i knew this would be a laugh.
biggrin.gif

Its good coz everyone is being sly about what they say coz of the guidelines Tars has set, hehehe love your work.
biggrin.gif

Keep it up~
DJC
------------------
"We are the Children of the Revolution"

Lucky I change my track selection regularly otherwise people on this board might start bagging me too.
------------------
Because I can.

Hey Tars you said we couldn't bag Will-e but can we bag Paul... pllleeeaaaasssee.

luro,
Go see Adam Freeland on the 10th instead. It's more expensive but I guarantee its worth the extra dough.

Hey Spacechikky,WELCOME TO BLUELIGHT
wink.gif

You've got pretty good taste if you already don't like Mr Tell-has anyone I know helped you form this opinion?
wink.gif

ps: I bet I could tell what part of Melb you're in?
Hint:near the beach somewhere?
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Hiya Spacechicky....
Jeez I wanna catch a WillETell set just so i can join in, funny dont think he has ever been in Sydney ( may have done a Sabotage or love once? )

HI everyone!!
hey funky, how did u guess i live near the beach sumwhere ???
wink.gif

------------------
"dont ask me, im just a girl"