Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

International DJ'z/Acts that absolutely Sucked, made fools of themselves etc

[serotone]

Bluelighter
Well we have an international dj'z we need thread, how about ones that sucked thread.
Hmm...
well gadgets didn't suck but he was being a clown on stage...drunk fucker
smile.gif

his tunes were cool, but too slow for me
frown.gif

Umm....
hehe dunno...
------------------
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

Bad Company here in Adelaide mid last year..only one guy rocks up because the other was too offtap to make the plane, mixed badly and played ordinary (the same as every other dj) tunes...
really big letdown, unfortunately they will never get another chance here after that....

Will-E-Tell playing overseas...
wink.gif

(sorry, couldn't resist...)
------------------
"My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean something to someone."

Will E Tell was shocking at Kryal Kastle night.. all that crap scratching was getting annoying, just play the fukn music god damn it.

does he really suck...? 'cuz he's going to be spinning where i am soon and i was thinking of going...
let me know so i can decide whether or not to go...
------------------
"nobody's scary from the inside..."

Ahhh shit, look what I've gone and done - thrown the thread right off topic...
wink.gif

*giggles*
smile.gif

Lots of people don't like him, lots do. See him and make up your own mind. But this has been done to death so many times that I think we should just jump straight back on topic now...
*takes off moderator hat and gets off his soap box*
Carry on...
smile.gif

------------------
"My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean something to someone."

Yes, he sucks that much. But he's still king of the kids, and of dickheads who don't know any better.
[This message has been edited by Psyentist (edited 20 February 2001).]

u still not over Will e Tell yet psyentist???? farking hell how long will it take u????? and well done pleonastic for using a joke that is expired.....i was interested to see who people thought were shite internationals, may aswell re-name this thread.......
------------------
Bars.

okies ..... back on topic ......
apparently peanut butter wolf sucked at adventjah rna 2000 here in bris ..... rumour has it that my friend was responsible for getting him drunk and then when pbw had to spin he chose really sloooooooooow tunes that pissed the brissy crowd right off ..... apparently he was a little too plastered to spin/scratch any good
in so saying, peanut butter wolf absolutely rocked at adventjah rna 1999 ..... fucken crowd teaser!!!!
bk

"Stop Using Those Farkin' Effects" Umek
Was VERY disappointed when I saw him play at Teriyaki. Expected a whole lot more...

Laidback in Perth on NYE I didn't think much of, though I've seen him previously where he's played really well, maybe partying too hard??
Doc Scott last year, played like he didn't want to be there, completely shown up by the locals, very sad as I have respect for the guy, ah well
Heaven, everytime she comes makes a fool of herself hehhe
I'll think of more ....
[This message has been edited by GoOsH (edited 20 February 2001).]

Dammit Goosh
I was Just about to say that.
Every time Heaven comes to Perth she sux ass.
1999/2000 Sci Fi she was sooo bad is wasnt funny.

Heaven sucked in Sydney too .... how the hell did she get a gig, I had to walk out

can't remember if it was last year or the year before (sorry very very short term memory)
won tickets to groove amarda thought it was going to be a live gig
instead I ended up walking out after 45 mins
because all the two dicks did was take turns at putting the next record on while the other tried to wiggle dance behind him
and god knows why they bothered changing the record because all they did was just play their entire album anyway, wouldn't have paid $1 to see them to be honest. Still knocks my head on the desk for actually thinking they might be good ( especially since I have absolutely hated "i see you baby" ever since i heard it in early 99 on my allister whitehead cd)
still cringes at the thought of their show

Bla. good to see this thread back on topic. People obviously can't control themselves....
hehehe :p
------------------
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

Dimitri from Paris @ afterglow@home, new years day...
Just like Tidygirl with GA, all this dick did was play his album....Stupid annoying french fucker...gggggrrr ..... and i swear he was turning up the volume when the cd(ooops, records
wink.gif
)got to a bit that seemed as if he was mixing.... hrrrmph.

Fuck you Psyentist. You obvously wouldn't know a good tune if it hit you in the face, and Decimal Dan, I heard Umek that night at Teriyaki and he was brilliant. You obviously don't know much about music at all. Umek is one of the best producers and DJz in the world at the moment.

I know that you suck Will-E, so that's a big point in my favor.
I also agree with Dan. Umek played a good set that was totally ruined by too many effects (especially the small bit of echo effect during his mixes).
At least Umek was a better beatmatcher than Will-E-Getitrightthistimethough? I remember talking to Umek at Teriyaki that night and he called you "Cheesy Willy"
*lol* Even your idol hangs shit on you...

Will-E-Tell??? Well, that couldn't really be you.... afterall, you're too busy with your DJ school, passing on all your expertise in fine track selections and special effects to budding will-e-tells out there... By the way, does anyone know how much it actually costs to enrol in the "Will-E-Tell DJ School"? I'm dying to put a price on Mr Tell's talents

hehehhee I though Will-E-Tell was gone forever. I thought we made him disappear
wink.gif

I know this probably doesn't count, but Friendly at Big Day Out absolutely SUCKED ASS. I was disappointed... i never really thought much of Friendly until I saw them play a brilliant few tracks at Astrofunk (i must have left just in time).. but at BDO they kept playing that stupid fucking air raid siren over their tracks YUUUUUUCK! We're not in America guys!!!