Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shut Up!!!!

Homeless Guy in Tent

Bluelighter
Next time you guys have a BBQ in my park, can you at least keep the noise down a bit! A guy needs to get a bit of rest sometimes! Just because I live in a tent under the railway line, doesn't meen I'm a second class citizen!!!
And can you give me back my bed-roll! It's been fucking missing for weeks!!!
------------------
~~Home Sweet Home~~

We think you have a PRIME piece of Real Estate there!! its brilliant .. close to public transport, a big back yard, views of the yarra, BBQ facilities, Ensuite Toilets, a gardener to keep the garden maintained and close to Chapel Street... We Envy You! BTW I have some nice pics of Home Sweet Home for YOu!

Ummmmm sorry, but why should we keep quiet, I mean it is a PUBLIC PLACE, and it was in the afternoon, which means we can make as much fucking noise as we want
wink.gif
Now you do realise that your bed roll was only about a few metres away from your tent and you had a sock chucked somewhere outside your tent. Maybe you should do a bit of a cleanup
wink.gif
Hey if you want you can have the Carl Cox big poster (bit big to call it a poster), that we left there. You'll have to wipe the tomato sauce off his face, but otherwise it's all you'rs
smile.gif
. Oh yeah and ChookE was the one making the most noise.
------------------
Come on gang lets scramble
One for all and all for one the eagles fly till the jobs are done

You don't fool me Mr Nutter! I know that was you. Only married a few days and already you've packed up and left. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Shadow was quite upset cause we were all waiting for you to emerge from your tent and join our bbq. Some husband you turned out to be
wink.gif

...and if you check one of the bins, there are some sausages in there that you can BBQ... think of it as a good will gesture for all the noise we made...
Btw, you live next to train tracks, why the hell are you complaining about the noise we make? ...You're just lucky we didn't have a sound system setup!
------------------
-=Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental=-

Well, at least next time you could shout me a couple of those bulbs. I'm a bit broke at the moment, and the people at coles keep laughing at me.
frown.gif

------------------
~~Home Sweet Home~~

hopes that when u all come up to our qld shores u don't go attacking our homeless, 'cept most of them don't have tents up here they all stay out front of queen st mall macca's waiting for it to open (thats what dj kitty told me because he used to have to wait for the bus near there and used to get scared, hmmm poor big kit
frown.gif
) oh and i think u better stay away from byron bay and nimbin on the way up because there is a lot of 'residents' there that take pride and joy in their homes (aka tents)
so you would have a field day stealing their napsacks. Yes I think u better stay far far away from there. I mean where is your PLUR? hehe
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

Bulbs..what are they? who had bulbs at the Bluelight BBQ?
ahh I know .. Wombat Gully Plant Farm.. bulbs for 50c you can't buy them that cheap at the supermarket
smile.gif

hahaha chooke .. dont lie u wouldnt shutup all fucking day!
pleonastic .. nextime leave chooke at home
wink.gif

1st of all, where the hell have u been my "homless guy"?? i've been worried sicK!!
get ur ass bacK home!
and 2nd ov all, bedle, chookE is our baybee, where we go, he shall follow!
make as much noise as u want son!

Yeah, what Shadow said. Yell and scream ChookE!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean something to someone."

ChookE made it into nearly half the photos from the BBQ and the other half appear to be Shadow.. all I have to say is CAMERA HOGS! Seriously the photos are the funniest I have seen and there are a few of the Homeless Guys House and Bed Roll.. as well as a few Bluelighters creeping around the tent. Oh yeah and to the budding BBQ chefs, there are quite a few photos of the Mutant Sausages!

Just letting you all know the grafting of the foot onto monkey's hand went very well and he is recovering in the tent with Carl Cox looking over him.
It was touch and go there for a while but, after finding numerous Cheezels and sausages to keep his energy up (and tomato sauce for effect!) he is doing just fine.
Many thanks go out to homeless guy for his tireless efforts in keeping monkey in high spirits. Though he did not think sticking a bulb up his bum was as funnny as you thought!
Many thanks.....
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

Just letting you all know the grafting of the foot onto monkey's hand went very well and he is recovering in the tent with Carl Cox looking over him.
It was touch and go there for a while but, after finding numerous Cheezels and sausages to keep his energy up (and tomato sauce for effect!) he is doing just fine.
Many thanks go out to homeless guy for his tireless efforts in keeping monkey in high spirits. Though he did not think sticking a bulb up his bum was as funnny as you thought!
Many thanks.....
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

..obviously people dont notice or care that BL has very little space for pointless post....