Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NRG the most superior form of music on the planet

yeah bring that shit on .......
hoover world domination 2001
let the hoover crew take you there
------------------

ill stand up and be counted on this one.....
NRG is the best fuckin thing to dance to, gives you the freedom to dance as fast and a wildly as you want, personally, i find that while i love to dance to most electronic music (i cant help it, i just gotta dance
smile.gif
) NRG just lets you get really moving on the floor. But there definately has to be some trance element to the track because it really helps to involve your mind as well as your body when going nuts on the floor.
smile.gif
does this make any sence?
------------------
"DJs are like shamans, forging musical paths to other realms....."

Fwark yeah!
Without taking anything at all away from the other styles, this NRG shit is the best to dance to for sure.
------------------
"Drugs work"

fuck yeah!
NRG is the dogs ballz no mistake about that.
not only is NRG going to take over the world, but it has already started!
Steve
------------------
Catch you fuckers at a bad time?

Love the stuff but can only dance to it in short bursts. Prefer to dance to something a little slower so I can bounce around for a fair while.
Great for listening to while getting pumped up b4 going out!

Music is art and to even suggest that one form of art is better than another is caca

Stop it, you people are scaring me...
P.S: serotone is right, there is no single best form of music, they all have their pros and cons... NRG just has a whole lot more of the latter...

im not downing any other styles, bring it all on, its all kinds of all good.......However, my humble view is that NRG is more kinds of all good
smile.gif

i dunno about you people... to me music is about the feeling... how you feel and appreciate it... and how to you interpret the song.. tat's why dj plays an important role.. sure NRG rocks the place... but techno/trance/dBass have it own character.. and that's important.. well to me...

WOW COOL.
Let's start a NRG Lovers thread!!
NRG RAWKS. HARD KANDY KANDY KANDY STYLE!
oh, BASS is in heaven!!!
doof doof doof, build-up, cheesyer than a kraft factory, then funky break-down, then build-up and back into the doof doof doof.
Oh , Don't I just love it!!
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee my NRG
and was actually to the point earlier last year that if u stuck me in a room playing trance I would just about cry 'cause i couldn't 'bounce' to it. Now though I have slightly different dancing styles to different music, but the 'bounce' still rules in my opinion hehe.
Give me a choice between those thumping beats and some glidey trance and u can bet your money I will be in the NRG room straight away.
As my dj kitty says "It's all about the 'bounce'.
p.s. does 'the_captain' refering to my beloved captain tinrib :p, if so then u are da man
smile.gif

------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

Hehe, everyone here would love brisbane
smile.gif

Yeah i like NRG, but i also like trance, d'n'b, happy hardcore, a bit of a mixed bag... its all good.
But nothing gets you Bouncin better than NRG. I'll leave it at that.
smile.gif

only one name comes to my head when I hear the word NRG.......
KARIM
the #1 NRG dj in the world and he rocked Adelaide (the hoover and NRG capital of Australia) NYE big time
Sorry tidygirl the Captain is not Jon Bell of Tinrib
Subbo....Leader of the HOOVER CREW