• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine 15mg sr

Billyjacob

Greenlighter
Hey guys I have cut all the way back on taking oxycodone, I take 20 to 40
Mgs if i do take them, but I got my hands on 2 15 mg morpbine SR, what's the best way to take these and will they do anything to me?

Outside IVing and Plugging, which aren't recommended you're not going to feel these.

Morphine's bioavailibility is very low orally.

Slow release morphine... not much you can do but just swallow them buddy. I don't know how plugging a slow release morphine pill would work...

15mg of Oral morphine isn't very much at all, let alone in a slow release tablet...

Last edited:
well maybe you can do what i used to do with the 80mg oxycontins id get... since they were slow/time release all you had to do was pop it in your mouth and suck off the outer coating and bam, now theyre IR's

well maybe you can do what i used to do with the 80mg oxycontins id get... since they were slow/time release all you had to do was pop it in your mouth and suck off the outer coating and bam, now theyre IR's
My post was refering to morphine in general. Time released makes it even worst to get high.

You'll have to take at least 100 mgs, without a time release in order to maybe feel a pharmaceutical IV dose of morphine.