My First Time...

Pleonastic

Bluelighter
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well. Let me start by saying that I dropped for the first time at Hardware (had me a buddah). So the following is my account of what happened. I feel like I need to articulate this somewhere, and couldn't think of a better place than here!
smile.gif

I took half at about 1:30. I didn't really feel all that different to how I usually feel after 45 mins, but I did have more energy. So I took the other half at just after 2:15. I was feeling nice for another half hour (I thought I was feeling the effects), but then it hit me.
smile.gif

I realised that this was what was supposed to happen. Everything was good. The concrete of the shed felt nice under my shoes, the lights were all aiming at me, the laser was pointed directly into my head. I was where I was supposed to be - this is where I belonged.
I felt my phone vibrate with a message (which was cool
smile.gif
) - it was a friend who knew it was my first time, and she was checking how I was doing, so I floated outside and called her. Now, at this stage I had not tried to have a conversation with anyone. So all I managed to say was "HI!!", and "IT'S ALL GOOD!!". And I couldn't hear a fucking thing she was saying! So I hung up and went back in.
To cut a long story short, the next 3 hours were absolutly amazing. The hubba-bubba tasted really nice, the chuppa-chupps felt incredible (I destroyed the stick!), and the music was inside me. Laurent Garnier played forever! It was as if I was laughing at a joke that was never told, then laughing because I couldn't figure out why I was laughing. It was without a doubt "all good"!
Big special hugs and thanks to PeterPoppa, Dustoff, and all my other non-bluelight friends who were there on the night (and some who wern't) who made this night the best night ever. I'm a changed person because of it. Thanks for getting me into this scene way back at Trade (well it seems like a long time ago - alot has happened since then
smile.gif
). I feel like anything is possible, I can do anything I want, and things will be OK in the end. I don't think I've EVER felt like that before...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."
[This message has been edited by Pleonastic (edited 26 November 2000).]

pleonastic,
your post made me feel all mushy inside wish i could go back to the night of my first pill, paul holden was playing and the lights, people and atmosphere seemed just perfect.
smile.gif
makes me smile
see ya
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

Mmmmmm lovely stuff isn't it?
biggrin.gif

The strongest feeling I still remember from my first time was completely disbelief that I could feel so happy...
I got as close to that feeling as I've come in a long time on saturday night and I'm hoping to reach it again on NYE...

I pretty much felt like it was my first time again on Sat at Earthcore. I know exactly how you feel Pleonastic
smile.gif
. You just gotta love it. Buddha's are good for the first time.

yeah, no words can ever explain what it feels like, specially the first time . . .
------------------
"Avoid the world, it's just a lot of dust and drag and means nothing in the end."
-Jack Kerouac

My spine tingles evreytime i read shit like that... AH! the memories...
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

one word. bastard! hehe, j/k wish i could roll like that again
smile.gif

------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

I just want to say, that my first time is by far NOT the best experience I have had.
But I do remember the time when I "discovered" the true ecstasy of MDMA, just like you have described here *siigh*

i'm with mona here...my first time was not the BEST time, but it was still kewl...about 6.5 years ago, had a cali white with 2 friends...spent 4 hours discussing the intricasies of car motors and how great they were (!?) and playing with the branches of a frangipani tree(!?) My first "religious" experience with e was at a club, and a local dj was playing. Had some meth first then 1/2 a pill, and christ, i wasn't moving to the music, the music was moving me. It filled me up and i felt as tho i was floating. MY BESTESTEST experience with e was with my then boyfriend, now fiance at home,with furry blankets, candles, beanbags, pillows, fully set up with wicked tunes, 1.5 rolling stones each (wicked pills) and to top it off, a BULLSHIT thunderstorm...we spent ages with our noses on the window, looking at the lightning and listening to the thunder, taking in all the energy we could, we then started transfering it to eachother, basically had a 3 hour energy play...i still get goosebumpy thinking about it.
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
[This message has been edited by samadhi (edited 28 November 2000).]

My first time was magnificent. Her parents were in the bedroom next door and i had to sneak in thru t.....hold on....wrong thread.
sorry guys, my mistake
smile.gif