Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BOURBON ADVENTURE #002 - Pics!!

haste

Bluelight Crew
Here are the pics to Bourbon Adventures #002 - The Return of the Bourbon
http://www.geocities.com/haste1971/MAIN_PICS_INDEX.html
The next bourbon adventure is on the 17/11/00 - Bourbon Adventures #003 - Battle Of The SeXeS.
Stay Tuned!
Haste
smile.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 04 November 2000).]

sheesh ... i dunno if im up for this *grin* ..... er is it compulsory to lie on the floor a lot when your pissed? *sunflower thinks back to 1st year uni*, oh yeah! it is! hehehehe
------------------
~peace out~

battle of the sexes .. ?
what ?
its ALWAYS battle of the primates.
shit the date has been set for #003.
i'm going to have to prepare myself.
who is going to join us ?

Yeh haste im deifnatly up for bourbon adventure 003. I feel bad i missed part two but i shall be back, stronger than ever for the third one!!!. YOU shall allllllll feel the power of the darkside!
------------------
I'm so bored with the USA.

ok ok, yes the battle of the sexes - bourbon adventures goes co-ed.
In the red corner we have: haste, MunkE, MikeySammy (aka the three bourboneers), MorpheusDaq, Tribaltrancer, E*van, Mr.Horse
In the blue corner *sunflower*, MY shadow (keep away MunkE) and bedle
smile.gif

*Sunflower* keep up that rigorous training schedule hehehhe muaahh
smile.gif

Duck is still on the menu
wink.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.

....... but i dont wanna be bitch slapped hehehe ..... am in training, bourbon on special $32, had to get two bottles. YEAH BABY .... only the best, Wild Turkey!

thats it tribaltrancer - training with the best will only ensure you gain strength - for bourbon is a mighty opponent
wink.gif

------------------

Wow, this time there's actually some photos of Haste
smile.gif
But as usual, Mikeysammy looks the most plastered! Keep up the good work boys
smile.gif

Yeah after missing Bourbon adv. 2 due to a throat injury from part 1, I'll definately be back for Part 3.
To even up the side's though I got an exemption from the international bourbon-authority and i'll have to play for the Blue corner. Although at first the red corner may not be overly impressed by the idea, don't worry cause by halftime on 18/11/00 i'll be curled up in my own corner anyhow!
Look out Red fella's, I've been putting myself through intense training for this preliminary final for Yr.2000.
Come get some
biggrin.gif

------------------
The Eagle has landed!

on the 18th of november ??
hold on , thats a saturday !?
usually these things are on a Friday night, haste -
its always been a friday night..
even way back when it was junior / playstation aventures instead of bourbon adventures.
i say this happens on a friday night.

Sorry for the scare MikeyS - that should read 17/11/00 - Friday night. It's always on a friday
smile.gif

ahhhh how could I forget the early days when junior was the star of the show
wink.gif

------------------

On that date roast duck will not be on your menu. Well at least not the duck you're thinking of

Duck on the menu?
I take it that it is an in-house (or had to be there) joke? Or do things get thrown around a lot?
I guess I will find out soon enough...

Trust me, there will be duck on the menu - you only presume to know what we are talking about
wink.gif
What happened to the name change anyway?
Tribaltrancer - your curiosity will be satisfied soon enough
wink.gif

------------------
If you were in my heart, I surely not break you. If you were beside me, and my love will take you. I'll keep you in safety, forever protect you. I'll hide you away from the world you rejected. I hide you
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 05 November 2000).]

I have also been told by a very reliable source that Junior will be making his long awaited return!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
Can you confirm any details MikeyS?
Bourbon Adventures is proud to be a No Barbera Zone!!
------------------
If you were in my heart, I surely not break you. If you were beside me, and my love will take you. I'll keep you in safety, forever protect you. I'll hide you away from the world you rejected. I hide you
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 05 November 2000).]

oh dear - and you boys are coming up here to brisbane
*looks afraid, looks very, very afraid*
i might just have to go into training too then - how about we compromise with a nice shiraz? *looks hopeful* or maybe some DXM?
smile.gif

well, at least you have good taste in music (go kosheen, go the dnb)
------------------
the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

junior is making a triumphant return, and will be greeted first hand by myself, NOT that i'm forgetting the rule, I hate vomitting.
Barbera free zone aye?? Does this exclude any mention of barbera and what might happen if junior met barbera. Could this thread get any MORE exclusive if it tried?? Probably not.
Play nice.
------------------
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past" - F. Scott Fitzgerald