Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

confused to the point of laughter

fataliss

Bluelighter
What are the top 3 worst situations you have managed to get youself into whilst dazed and confused after a big night out?
mine happen to be...
1. shopping for groceries at the supermarket: that place is a nightmare when you are on the ball, let alone when there is no chence of remembering what the hell it is you are trying to achieve and you can't imagine eating for the next month.
2. Driving home at about 3pm on sunday afternoon, getting lost, or just not paying attention and ending up slap bang in the middle of the city, I'm sure I don't need to explain!!
3. Coming down with people who refuse to believe that it can be fun, thus putting themselves in bad moods and trying to drag you down with them (that one is not funny, but it is a pet hate)
So come downs can be awesome, I find it hilareous when I have no energy and the simplest things confuse me and I am proud to say often I bring others up with me!

I don't know about my top three.. but something pretty funny happened to me the other weekend..
After a fairly long night I went into 7-11 (looking like complete shit) to get some cash out.. They had just installed the new ATMS where you swipe the card... so I've swiped my card, put the card back in my wallet... and entered the wrong pin number.
Now the worst part was that I sat there waiting for my card (which was in my wallet) to come out of the little swipey-thing. After about 10 secs... I'm getting a bit pissed off... "the fucking things eaten my card!!!!!!"... so I'm whacking the machine to try to get it to spit my card back in again...
After about 3 minutes of yelling and cursing I decide to abuse (nicely) the poor clerk... who just didn't have a clue how it could have eaten my card.. and is telling me "that it's IMPOSSIBLE for it to have taken your card"... while I'm firmly maintaining my ground ("your going to have to ring up the bank... cos I need that card") for about 10 minutes.... until I look into my wallet and realise what a complete dickhead I was
smile.gif

The look on the clerks face was priceless.

he he he he he......
That 7-11 story was a pearler!!! I'd go back there and ask for a copy of their store security video! Would make a doozey of a video to watch and reminisce....he he
Two thumbs up to that one!
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It expands the mind!!

you gotta think, they must know!!
laugh until you fall over man its the only remidy

1. - you're right dude, shopping is an absolute fecken nightmare. I felt like crying the last time i did that
wink.gif
Also ordering anything from people who know ur on drugs and give you the little winky smile as if to say "i know ur fucked, thats why i'm gonna make this 10x's harder for you!"
2 - way too much G and bud caused me to fall asleep unintentially and everyone was laughing at me, but there was nothing I could do because i had no control. It just kept on happening and id fall over and stuff. not happy jan!
3 - using my damn mobile and the screen just did this trippy shit and started dialing for me, little did I know I dialed my damn PARENTS at 6.30 in the morning at kryal after too much cid and E's and bongs.*argh* it was so embarresing "who is this?" "its mum" "what the fuck??" "what do you want?" "no really, who THE FUCK is this?" She was angry after that!! hahaha

Speaking of losing control, after freaky loops 1999 we went back to my friends car and lo and behold, there was a huge bird poo on the bonnet
The result uncollable laughter until I fell over, the rest of the day... a complete rightoff
PS The not happy Jan call has brought me much joy!!!!

Can't top the ATM story, but i have sat down on my couch on Sunday after a big night trying to turn my TV on with my phone. It took us about 5 minutes to realise what was wrong.
I still get shit about that
smile.gif

The worst situation Ive got myself into is the mistake of coming home on New Years Day and having to eat a hot baked dinner with all gravy n shit with my grandparents. I swear i was so close to spewing across all my relatives.
Another time was when i'd decided to crash in the afternoon. I was in that kind of hallucinatory half scattered sleep. My Dad came into my room tell me i had a call, i was so dazed that, apparently i kept repeating: "nah man the money's under the mattress" to my dad. He still thinks im a dealer.
[This message has been edited by dr rico yi (edited 17 October 2000).]

ROFLMFAO!!!
Wish I had something to top these, but I don't... You're one was priceless riichiee!
The worst I've done is crash at 11am for what I though would be an hour or two, and then get woken up by my parents at 3pm. I had to go to see my parents for lunch, so I jumped out of bed and quickly started to dress as I answered the phone, stumbling into things while trying to think up some excuse to tell them why I was late... My mum was really confused when I started apologising for not being there, and it was about that point I realised what day it was, and that lunch was on Sunday, and it was still only Saturday...
------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.

I have had some fantastic fuckups whilst coming down and yes the shops suck while on a come down cos everything seems to be in fast forward whilst you are busy in slow motion...
By far and away the best screwed idea has to come from Drave... after god knows how much gear at a house party he was searching the entire house for his wallet and then had a inspirational flash. In an instant of clarity Drave figures "I find my mobile phone by calling it from another phone, and since I have my phone with me I will simply dial my wallet and listen for the ring". So there's drave standing in the middle of the bedroom trying to figure out what the number for his wallet is... PURE STYLE DOOD...