Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Psy and Goa.... it has begun

Soma

Bluelighter
Well well well well well well WELL
Another door has been opened and field behind is very green and VERY large.
I *think* I'm starting to get what psy is all about. Let me explain:
Morning after last Kryal (Zone 4), went back to plastikman's house. He put on some Psy, it was good, it was ok, I could handle it, nothing special, was waaaaay fried from the night before. Nice and nice in the background.
Two weeks ago, Plastikman's again, very stoned more Psy comes on. veeeerry nice, nothing earth shattering but nice indeed.
Last Sunday morning (post SSU), quick stop at Spirals with the Daq. Spiral puts on some fine fine music. MY GOD - IT IS THERE!! Comprehension is dawning, the door swings a little wider open.
Continue on Sunday, few drinks at SSU afterparty then back to "Ben"'s place for wine, good times and more psy trance. The door opens further. I was speaking very scattered, fairly drunk, amyl enabled abstracted descriptions of psy trance. It was allllllll good.
Monday night, Plastikman hands me a CD walkman to use in the car on the drive to his place. Hallucigen "The Lone Deranger", fwwwwwooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! .
Trip home was Takshimi Ysomething (forget his name) tape... waoooooooooooaarrrrrrr
I really have to thank Plastikman, MorphDaq, Spiral and Ben for this. I really do. Electronica will never be the same again.
Psy is so...
ahh
soooooooooooooooo....
ummmmmmmm
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo......
errrrrrrrrrrrr
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......
UN FUCKING BELIVEABLY GOOD
complexity, infection intensity, spiritual, deep and meaningful, mindfuck journey, euphoric, amazing, diverse, focused and broad
its just
just
THERE.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soma you are going to love Ganesha then!!!!!
Try and get your hands on some Astral Projection - you won't be disapointed
I'm obsessed with Goa and Psy - the more I hear it the more I want it. No other music takes you on such an enlightened and spiritual journey!!!
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Hey Soma,
welcome to psytrance
smile.gif

I had the door thrust open for me with the help of a Superman tab and Samual L Jackson winking at me while my mind followed about 3 threads of tune at once
smile.gif

Before I turned to the darkside, I HATED electronica ...
------------------
>insert witty comment here<

Good to see there are some psytrance freaks here!!! Hope to see you all at Earthdance 2000.
Soma: try spacetribe, sandman, xerox and spiralienz (some of my faves) wooooo!
------------------
Bom Shankar!

Ahhhhh psy and goa and all things trance...Great to see appreciation of this genre.
haste -> how did i guess there was going to be a post from you in here ya Space cadet?! Astral Projection? Yeah baby!! Good pick.
FUCKING TRANCE..FUCKING AWESOME!
And that Hallucinogen is THERE!! ALL FARKIN' THERE!

GreenAlien - hehehhe we definately need to get together, we have way too much in common....maybe a pizza in Coburg and then a game of pool in Glenroy heheh
wink.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Soma: I shall burn a copy of that cd for you and bring it along on saturday man. Your posts always entertain the absolute fuck out of me
smile.gif

------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

he he he he..haste -> A pizza in Coburg and some pool in Glenroy sounds like the ticket! he he he...Would that be a Margherita Special?
I might just drive past the pizza shop on the way home from work just to reminisce..and have an absolute cack! he he
Be good to meet up one day..see if you're a three-headed, green monster just like all acid-heads....like us!
Stay cool and EnJoy
Hmm reading this thread makes me want to spend some $$ on new muzak! Bring on the trance..

Another bluelighter converted to the sheer insane beauty of psy....next?
...wait till I play you some of my T.I.P. records stuff. You'll never be the same...

Yay Soma... I soooo understand what you mean. I finally got it (psy trance that is) when I realised that it wasn't just dancing under the moon and the stars that made bush doofs so much better than clubs, it was the music.
Sivâ is right. Make sure you check out Earthdance. It'll be a blast!
Finn
smile.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention...all of you bluelight psy lovers HAVE to come to my bush doof (near Melbourne) on the weekend of the 6th,7th and 8th of October.
We'll also be playing some quality minimal, hard trance and deep house - but between 4am-midday each day is psy time.
Here's some more details... http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000667-2.html
------------------
I'm not addicted to coke, I just like the smell of it...

plastikman - is there going to be any psy trance at your party - either way I'm pumped for this two night music fest
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

hard trance? i like hard trance!
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

hard trance comes no-where near to psy and goa trance - sorry ghost but they are a world apart
------------------

Kick arse SOMA ! Psy/GOA/Acid Trance rocks it big time.. Why did it take yah soo long to realise..Come on man...? That mix tape you we talking about might be a Tsyuoshi Suzuki mix.This guy is a God in the Psy/Goa world..
Anyhow for some kick arse Psy...http://www.flying-rhino.co.uk/

The tape that Soma is talking about is the best of Tsyoshi Suzuki. It's a damn good CD.
I've also added some of my favorite psy tracks on the end of it, and a little happy hardcore from memory.
Of course there's going to be psy at my party Haste. It's going to be well over 50% psy...don't worry about that!
------------------
I'm not addicted to coke, I just like the smell of it...

PSY-TRANCE / GOA!!!
Cosmosis - Excellent! Older stuff is insane!
Green-Nuns - Excellent! I love them!
Juno Reactor - Dark industrial psy! WHAO!!
Astral Projection - Psy/Goa GODS!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

MFG - Very nice!
Ayahuasca - Erotic/Sensual Psy/Goa in my opinion.
smile.gif

Sun Project - Very hard and doof!
Xerrox - Dark, Smooth and Heavy! The way I like it!
smile.gif

MORE MORE MORE!
Add to the list!
Soma! I love you man!
smile.gif
You are insane!

Oh my goodness. You people rock.
I swear I am so looking forward to a full on psy/goa experience.
I find it hard to think of what to feel (if you know what I mean) when I'm listening to this music.
It is so overwhelming.
Was saying the most abstracted things about it on sunday. Spiral,Morph,Coxy... can you remember some of stuff I was saying? Something like "This is the heartbeat to the life of the universe" or something came out at one stage. Ahhhhh scattered and drunk and listening to psy and sniffing amyl with a bit of weed... but I make no excuses. This music is so amazing.
Now for the acid+nang+psy experience hopefully this weekend!

oh yeah we welcome another to the fold!
one thing about psy trance is that i can never describe it.....so i can't ever find the tracks i'm looking for. luckily i just leeched about 800 megs of psy/goa ehhe
i've never felt as good as i did when i was standing in the middle of a field in the centre of nsw listening to tsuyoshi suzuki.
and i find it's great music to dance to when you've got tumultous feelings to deal with...nothing makes me feel and understand like dancing to psy.
(i'm reading that last paragraph again to myself...fuck it looks trite....but anyway...)